Honestly, how will they ever recover from this?

Honestly, how will they ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr1sqe_eZq4
youtube.com/watch?v=f-Z7pKopP9s
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gnh8Z6MVaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek I didn't realize we tanked so hard

>Australia
>Armenia
>Israel
>Azerbaijan
>Georgia
>Cyprus

Why is called Eurovison again?

Back to back last place. Well done.

I knowwww, we were fkn robbed

Cyprus is a member of the EU my friend.

t. North American high school student

>germany
hehehe weebs got fucked

Deleten Sie diesen post jetzt bitte vielen dank meinen poopsocken

A-at least we had the cutest winner in recent memory a few years back

Germany, pls explain this. I really don't get. Who is your jury?

Ukraine won?
And it was that Tatar lady who sang about Russia deporting Tatars away to Siberia, right?
Sounds to me like with the Austrian faggot ""woman""-with-beard cheap ass shit political bullshit winning and not necessarily a good song, but whatever.

Emmelie de Forest > Lena

Seems like they forgot Turkey and Syria too.

They're not bloody Nazis that's for sure

>australia
>get second place
>in a competition meant for euros

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH

get your shit together euro softcock eurocucks

Nai Kala

Fae Skata

Pay debts kagouras

its ok though. all the contestents were from before the age of discovery

Why the fuck does greece put rap in all their songs? God greek teens are so into rap and will even rap for tourists like negros in america.

>we are the rise of the rising sun

the lyrics were just 2deep4u m8

Rap comes from the slums, it's a hard knock life.

They even say 2k16 in the song like shitty american rappers.

Re it's everywhere in Athena, not even the shitty parts.

Australians look like Asians.

what is this list and why is Australia on it

1 Jury point total
8 televote points from CH
2 from the entire rest of europe

You are truly our greatest ally.

Lena was awesome.

first are separate jury ranks, the last two columns are televote results

>passive aggressive muh crimea song wins

fuck those jury cunts

It's the same for Russia's jury and the Russian televoting results. The Russian jury gave Ukraine nothing but the public gave it 10 points.

>21st place

C-Cyprus deserved better, r-right?

What the fuck do you euros keep talking about with these points?

Cmon you know as well as I that actual music doesnt win. Still song was deka/deka.

>cyprus
now thats what i call
RARE
A
R
E

not at all

>send "rockers"
>song from thomas gson

at least post the final scoreboard

Thank you USA

Aus got cucked in eurovision by poor and starving hohols

Yeah, definitely one of the better ones

Eimai apo tin Ellada

what is eurovision and what did germay do to get that shit score

That's what happens if you don't need to go through qualification I guess.

They were alright not sure why they got such a low score when there were plenty of shitier songs

sent a 17 yo koreaboo with a boring ass song instead of avantasia just because she rode her "The Voice TM" popularity

the chorus actually sounds a l ot like "Till the world ends" by britney spears
youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8

also if were talking about copycats, sweden's entire song sounded just like
Matt Simons - Catch & Release
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr1sqe_eZq4

germany sent a koreaboo to perform a boring act, really out of place.

youtube.com/watch?v=f-Z7pKopP9s

Were Avantasia even considered for Eurovision? Are they so desperate?
>implying people would vote for them

Nigga what? It doesn't sound at all similar

BULGARIA

WAS

ROBBED

they didn't get points because their song or show was boring

I'm sure they were 12th to 20th in plenty of countries but never higher (except here)

finished third in the prelims behind koreboo and fatman with guitar

then she shouldn't have worn a dress that lights up when she was walking home

Out of what, proper hairdresser?

This is a true Eurovision winner -
youtube.com/watch?v=7Gnh8Z6MVaQ

It was a hell of a lot better than the Ukrainian and Swedish performance/song

Yeah sure man but athe least the girls in Bulgaria don't all just straighter their hair and look the same. I swear everyday I ride the metro I see all the teenage girls with the same hairstyle.

They should just drop the whole official jury vote. Obviously everyone already knew about all the political bullshittery behind the votes, but it was absolutely disgusting to see how they treated Poland and Russia.

If anything, this shows what the people are thinking about the whole migrant crisis bullshit spouted by the leftist governments.

>muh loud minority neo-nazis

Poland, Russia and Awakening Sweden will save us from degeneracy. Swedes were surprisingly redpilled during the show this time around. Almost none of the usual somali cuck shit, just your usual homosexual Swede faggotry instead and they've always done that because they're all fags anyway.

the melody in the two first lines of the chorus is the same as in britneys song, other than that the songs arent similar at all

and as for swedens song, that is sheer fucking theft that frans boy is an unoriginal shit

Why don't a lot of countries sing a song in their native tongue? I loved Austria, but it's disappointing to see a European celebration of national identity simply singing in English.

If you're going to just speak English, become states already for fucks sake.

I take it you didn't see the tuesday semi act

I agree, but ukraine got way too many pity/political points despite being dreadful and frans somehow got points.. i don't know why

all three are probably in my bottom 5 of the night

easy votes

DELET

>french results announcer speaking in english
eugh

They used to do it a lot but those who did always got shit results. English is just more accessible nowadays, especially when it comes to euros trying to break into a wider market within the music industry.

Is Ukraine even stable enough to hold an event of such size?

The UK keeps sending the same shitty pop acts, and it keeps losing.

Apparently not

Australia

YES

I do admit, I only watched the final. At least they abstained from ruining the finale with that bullshit.

im sure she still remembers the journey to the penal colony in her early 40's

Brainless Pop songs are only authentic when sung in english m8

y-you did better than last year

It will be held by Russia by default after Russians annex the whole Ukraine

The thumbnail reminded me of halo2's multiplayer screen.... I miss those days.

como van las clases en la nocturna juan ?

We don't really care. Eurovision is irrelevant compared to other talent shows, so we just send some shitty no-name act. But for a lot of other countries, Eurovision is their biggest event so they try their hardest to win. Also there's a ton of politics and SJW bullshit involved. You'll get more votes if you're a "victim of oppression" like Ukraine.

Lol we got last place again
The world is not ready for the animu age yet

>animu
Not even that shit was boring as fuck

oh this pommy mohammad is mad!!

underrated post

Sweden was represented by a Nigerian quadroon literally.

We might've gotten some votes if the song would've been actually full on weeb.
But it was just a random english song with generic performance, sung by a lul so randum girl.

Even our commentator is sarcastic about everything. We watch it and hope that we do well, but we don't exactly try our hardest to win.

Good, Lithuania BTFO at least.

>Ukraine
it's Mykraine faggot

seriously tho what is it with every Aussie last night being a chink?
we get it we get it
KHAN'D
but still

I really liked Georgia's performance.

I did too

based uk jury did too, those who didn't have epilepsy

Nobody knew our singer before the Eurovision. Until it's song got released.

Oh fuck off Gzegosz

kek