Can you run intel intel i7 7700k in a fanless build?

Im building a silent/fanless pc for my home recording studio. Il be dealing with many tracks and live analog to digital conversion and visa versa. Im still debating on a cpu

try to place the computer in a seperate room. only run cables to the recording room

Case: nofan cs-80
Power supply: 520W Seasonic Silent Power Supply
Mother board: ASUS MAXIMUS ix HERO
Sound card: RME RAYDAT
CPU cooler: Nofan 95W Silent CPU cooler
GPU: Geforce 750Ti
Hard drives: samsung evo 850 ITB and samsung evo 850 250 gig
Ram: 16 gigs undecided

This to be honest. Route cables through the wall, you can get long-ass VGA cables for cheap now, and a wireless keyboard/mouse combo is like $20.

That was the plan but I need everything in one room right now.

>home recording studio

You have nothing of value acoustically to offer mankind. Those who offer you positive feedback on your audio endeavors are doing so to placate you. You are without talent, and without awareness of it. Save your time, money, and eventual humiliation (and with your question, an obvious house fire), and learn to grow your own produce in a garden. Outside.

Hated to be the one to tell you.

I know i could run a Intel i7 6700 with the ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO, But i would really like the i7 7700k just not sure if thats wise in a fanless build.

get a 7700 instead of k, and slap this fucker on

god dam.. thats huge.

he does not need to be a musical prodigy
like with artist, there are huge talented masterminds, and also there are simple illustrator who make day to day graphics

likewise he could have an audio guy job without being next mozart

yuuuge, yes
but effective
depending on also having gpu this thing is enough to dissipate 7700k's heat
But is till sucks. I don't know how much load your average sound guy workflow requires but stuffing that pc elsewhere is a much better option, because apart from noise pc also makes heat.

Looks like OP found his personal army.

HUGE
U
G
E

B E N I S
E
N
I
S

buy my mixtape, pls user

About also having a gpu i was planning on running a Palit Geforce GTX 750 Ti Kalmx Silent 2GB, but would i be better off using the cpu's built in graphics processing?

>live analog to digital conversion and visa versa
This is done in the audio interface. Not in the PC.

That said, your main issue will be limited CPU power that will bottleneck how many plugins you can run. If you mostly electronic stuff without recording too many sounds yourself you should go for a more powerful cpu that will give you noise but better performance.

On the other hand, computer noise will be noticeable if you have sensible mics, and it can get very annoying.

>posts anime
>talks about value

for anything apart from gaming intel gpus are great
If I would not be so much of a flaming gaymen retard I would've ditch that little space heater long time ago. Helps with renders a tiny bit, but not really worth it.

Or use any other device that can save information to it and transfer the data once you're done your live recording.
If you modulating sound with your PC then recording from the speakers you should really contemplate suicide.

Get a big ass noctua cooler and a fractal design define S/R5 case. Then buy a fanless psu and SSD only storage and let the fans run at 300rpm. Even a fucking bat wouldn't notice the noise a config like this makes and you would still have decent cooling with a slight margin of overclock. Don't fall for the 100% fanless meme

Im using a RME RayDAT its an internal interface.
I record all my Instruments and samples myself.