>it's much more exciting than Ryzen
>Sup Forums can only talk about Ryzen
>not a single thread about the Centriq 2400

I WANT THE RYZEN MEME TO END!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/phones/benchmarks
aurora.alcf.anl.gov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The reason nobody wants to talk about is because nobody gives a fuck about a chip 1% as fast as a knights landing xeon phi and a 1000W power consumption.

ARM for servers is a fucking joke.

It doesn't help that the successor to knights landing, knights hill is going to be used in one of the most powerful US supercomputers soon.

Hide tripfags.

Ignore tripfags.

Do not reply to tripfags.

Fuck off ARM shill, nobody wants to use your dogshit slow housefire server chips.

It's still as rare as a unicorn, just like the AMD ARM chips, and there's no reason to believe out won't be a failure or have any sort of decent performance

>I WANT THE RYZEN MEME TO END!!!!
The reason it hasn't ended is Intlel fanbois. Instead of "beating a dead horse" like with Faildozer shills are beating a horse to death with Ryzen.

More on topic as tripfag pointed out
Arm isn't where it needs to be quite yet

>Arm isn't where it needs to be quite yet
If by that you mean "it's not in my datacenter", then you're right.

Enjoy that $1 million monthly electricity bill and dogshit performance.

Why do Intel shills keep repeating the same stale lies ad nauseam? You did the same thing with the mobile chips (durr le ZenFone top flop/watt BTFOing ARM lmao) and now I have a ZenFone 2 here that literally needs to be recharged every couple of hours.

Serves you right for believing what people say on Sup Forums.

Have you also installed gentoo? Do you also actually believe sucking on "feminine" penis isn't gay?

Fuck off!

Actually I'm an AMDfag at heart but even I accept intel is a boss in the enterprise market right now. Naples from AMD is coming out but even that won't be enough to compete with knights hill xeon phis.

Also the zenfone 2 did deliver, it got 7:34 Hours of web browsing compared to 6:32 Hours for the iphone 6 plus and 6:08 Hours for the Note 3.

phonearena.com/phones/benchmarks

You must be doing something wrong or got a defective unit.

that shit is cray

He did, my zenfone 2 goes full day just fine, he fucked up his battery, but still, zenfone 2 have many problems but is asus fault, not the shitty atom.

> knights hill
> enterprise

hah, Intel wishes.
even if you want to count HPC as enterprise (it's a fucking tiny sliver of the size), Phi chips show no sign of dislodging Nvidia soon.

Knights (Whatever) chips are just fuckhuge AVX SIMD units bolted onto little Atom integer/control cores, which gives better handling of branchy code in simulations but is just a waste of power and area for dumber (and more common) tasks like Deep Learning training.

From the thumbnail it looked like he was holding an extremely large chip

Dude, they already got the aurora contract.

Also not everything can be done on GPUs you know. Even on GPU assisted systems, CPUs are still there.

aurora.alcf.anl.gov

like I said, Phi is gunning for the simulation market and virtually nothing else.

ARM CPU? Are you kidding me?

Are unicorns covering the entire planet surface? Because last time I checked most CPUs out there were ARM.

Well he is