AMD did nothing wrong, Intel on suicide watch!

so it turns out that by changing a few settings the 1800X is on par with the 7700K in MUH 1080P GAYMING!

computerbase.de/2017-03/ryzen-windows-7-benchmark-core-parking/

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1304295-REG/intel_bx80677i77700k_core_i7_7700k_4_5_ghz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>make shit CPU
>blame OS
>get called out on it
>backpedal hard

Spoiler alert: AMD won't last for long.

>not buying AMD top tier workstation AND GAYMING CPU

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles...

>Pajeet and kebab land
No thanks, also the 1800x costs 200 dollars more
Nice money wasting

WTF, I thought the parked core shit wasn't a thing anymore.

Butthurt your thread got deleted?

>He uses his computer to "game"

Did someone say parkour?

Oy! DELET

>this tripfag again

I really hope the 1700 doesn't go up in price, I was waiting for motherboard vendors to get their shit together

1700 sells well, it might, waiting for board as well
not a single one in sight from decent retailers without overpricing

It's mystery to me why people get those without boards.

same here, gimme dat ITX.

how will Intel ever recover?

jew begone! Ryzen 5 is gonna mop the floor with your shitlake.

16 COARZ

C
O
A
R
Z

Dam dude get off my dick, I'm not gay like you. Just filter me if I trigger you so much, christ.

LOL AMD top-tier can't compete. Wait till the middle-tier it's gonna pwn!!!

KEK: The Post

Computerbase is one of the few decent sites out there dumb vtard

Just OC a 1700 and you have the same level of performance as a 7700K for less shekels.

Look nigga idc. You wanna believe in fairy tales go on. AMD lied just to push their gaming I mean """""productivity"""'" chips

>No thanks, also the 1800x costs 200 dollars more

Intelfags are amusing

>"Why don't you buy Intel? Are you poor?"
>"B-but Ryzen costs $200 more! It's a waste of money!"

that's not parkour

And said nothing is wrong performance is what is expected

kike
heeb

>buuut but but but but.... BAWWWWWWW

>AMD believes

I believe I can fly

Wir müssen die Juden ausrotten!

They tried to put the blame on Microsoft by it seen Ms said
>Fuck amd you are on your own I'm already in love with intel

Core parkour is what Windows has been doing to Ryzen

that's not what they said, you lying jew rat. they said the "scheduler is operating properly". that doesn't mean that EVERYTHING is working properly (the scheduler doesn't park cores) and it doesn't mean that there is no room for improvement even on the scheduler side, as "working properly" != "working optimal".

>gaming
Back to

>AMD won't last for long.
You've been saying that for how many years now?

>implying anyone on his chink finger painting origami forum uses their computer for anything other than gaming

God the cringe is real. You are one of the desperate fanboys should preorder a CPU without a Mobo?

Never, I believe AMD releasing this was great you can build a budget productivity rig and save a lot of money compared to intels x99 platform. But AMDs promises are lies

>still shilling after your only argument implodes

>But AMDs promises are lies
specify.

What excuses are we going to use when all bugs are fixed and Ryzen is on par or outperforming the 7700K?

Probably as many years you've been asking to wait for AMD cpus to destroy Intel cpus.

I wouldn't worry. That's like and AMD user taking a condom to a party. They wait for things that never happen.

t. AMD shill

This is seriously getting pathetic, AMDtards desperately searching for ways out of this mess.

Protip: there is none

AMD let you all down like always, and you'll continue to eat their shit like the morons you are

God the x99 platform is such over priced shit, even from a productivity standpoint. Intel should be embarrassed by how much they charge for that crap.

Sure, but what are we going to say? That nothing uses 8 cores today? That only gaming matters?

>launch Ryzen
motherboard vendors stated without euphemisms that they weren't expecting such a success regarding this processors and didn't bother preparing good stock supplies ahead of launch neither Q&A'ing their fucking firmware in the most basic ways.

>windows misteriously missed a patch.
There's that. Despite the fact that one would believe that they've been closer to AMD than Intel recently.

>get called on it.
By the tech press spreading more insubstantiated fud out of the goodness of intel's pockets? Or zealot Intel fanboys who wouldn't admit the slighest taint on their God-king corporation and herd around every out of context published paragraph slandering their Devil-like rival?

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

>i-it's never our fault! always blame others!
Consider reversing that attitude and start acknowledging your own mistakes and failures if you ever wanna start having a shot at possibly being maybe remotely successful, AMD.

t. intelkike

>projecting this hard

you were saying? already on par and still optimizations to go.

>people have tangible results for this CPU
>CPU manufacturer disagrees with results
how the fuck. you simply can't deny the results, there's no way to fake a video game benchmark being worse on a newer OS.

but also how would AMD not know about their own fucking hardware (unless Microsoft is paying them off to lie about it).

they didn't deny the results, they merely said it's not a scheduling bug.

chain smoker here.
What the motherboard partners did is tantamount to let people having a cigarrette on their hands and hold out the lighter.

that's starting to infuriate many people.

>avoid subject
>meme as hard as possible

Spoiler alert: Shills won't last for long.

The AMD Raisin processor features a multitude of cornz for your WinRARing please but that's not all you can literally stream your hottest compression action to Twitch where no one will be their to watch you because they're all streaming their own compression adventures! And when your done compressing the princess you can move on to maor hot action like Cinebench runs! The fun just doesn't stop with AMD Raisin technology! Can you maneuver esoteric BIOS and Windows settings to disable some of your cornz for even better performance? Because if you can master the ultimate skill of disabling most of your processor one final challenge awaits! Going online and feebly justifying spending $200 more for marginal compression and streaming benefits that you'll surely use!

These challenges and more await you. Will you Raisin to the challenge?

then why does pinning threads (effectively bypassing the scheduler) improve performance?

Like yeah, there's a hardware problem between the two CCXs. The scheduler should be seeing there's a massive performance hit moving threads between certain cores and be smart enough to not do that. That's a scheduler problem.

Remember what happened the last time a CPU that was theoretically great couldn't work well with the software running on it, Sup Forums?

no need.
The motherboard vendors are the ones desperatly shifting the blame. And have you noticed how most youtube reviewers or sites are sponsored by one of them? That's why we're not listening to AMD's take on this and never will.

>1800X is on par with the 7700K
>costs $200 more
wewlad
I mean
WEW LAD

INTEL BLOW THE FUCK OUT!

Ryzen isn't theoretically great, it's already great even with botched firmware and software

Du du hast du hast intel

>costs more than a 7700k
>is slower in most games
at least when you fuck around with the settings you can get some more fps

This review was brought to you by Gibabyte, MSI, Asus, Asrock {and Corsair}.

Guise Ryzen sux, despite the fact that "our" AM4 boards are glorious. You should try to buy our latest x370 premium ultra gaming superstar from {w/e} and try to stick an intel 7700k there for giggles the super awesome 9999mhz CL99 Corsair ddr4 kit. That would be awesome. We'll try it next week. Stay tuned.

It's really bad

The 7700k is $340 and beats the $500 1800X

Ryzen is such a fucking failure it's hilarious desu senpai

Intel poorfags BTFO!

>buy better processor that costs less
>get called poorfag

Gaymurs should really just get a 7600k and spend the rest on gpu anyways. This is common sense.

Nice. So if you use an outdated OS, you're only paying $200 more for the same performance instead of $200 more for worse performance.

Good job, AMD!

and what about people who don't do gaming but at the same time don't jack off to cinebench? the intels are the same or better performance in most programs
i love how all of Sup Forums started backpedaling when it turned out that ryzen is shit at games and everyone started sending people to Sup Forums

499-349=200
Also,
329>349

That's how you shill, child. Moronically counting potatoes.

And by the way, you're keeping the theme of motherboard sponsor going strong by avoiding the subject of the Z270 being more expensive than AM4 and normalizing the final platform costs between the i7 and Ryzen 7.

Gotta the selective memory of the retarded shills that excludes the 1700, which can easily OC to same level as the 1800X and is CHEAPER than the 7700k.

Yes, that's how it works.
I've been called a poorfag for years by intel and nvidia shitters for buying better stuff that costs less.

$150 isn't much better at all. But literally who doesn't buy deep discounted Intel CPUs from Microcenter?

>look mom, I picked my first cherry!
well done, shlomo

>9 dollars cheaper for your side.
>1 dollar more for your nemesis.

you guise really don't leave any bean unnacounted for on the shilling manuals, do you?

>the 1700, which can easily OC to same level as the 1800X
>AMD released a $330 CPU that performs better than their $500 CPU

And people wonder why AMD is going bankrupt.

>and what about people who don't do gaming but at the same time don't jack off to cinebench?
then they get ryzen, no contest

the 7700K is for 144hz gaming and some poorly written shit like Photoshop but not much else

Except nothing AMD makes is good

>i-it's only okay when WE do it...

people such as the 95,66% that don't live in the COTUS, otherwise known as the fucking rest of the planet.

please don't change the settings

>back in S&P 500
>bankrupt
Also, Intel did the same with the 2500K

AMD shills on suicide watch

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1304295-REG/intel_bx80677i77700k_core_i7_7700k_4_5_ghz.html

nobody wonders why AMD is going bankrupt because they're not

If you find that confusing then the existence of the Titan X must really activate your almonds

AMD has been losing money every quarter for the last 3 years

Their stock is propped up by people getting scammed, when the bubble pops it's going to be very ugly

I really feel like I'm the only one who's actually happy for AMD from Intels camp. I was always intel guy, but I dread the day where AMD would kick the bucket and Intel would have the total monopoly. Right now I inevitably see Intel pushing out 6 and 8 cores to the public and not just for enthusiasts, because AMD is pushing them.

Screencap this.

We'll see
>quad-core i3's,($100-180)
>quad-core i5's with hyperthreading, (§220-250)
>hexa-core i7's with hyperthreading ($350)
and
>8 cores i7's with 8/16 threads CPU's starting at around 500 bucks.

>roleplaying this hard

lol its ok, fellow gamer

If AMD dies, Intel will be forced to breakup due to monopoly laws.

AMD dying would be the best thing that could happen for consumers.

it's literal contextualized double speak
>lol, your poor and must buy the 500 ryzen-a-shit instead of the 1.7k glorious 6950x
>lol, you're an idiot for spending waaaaay over "200" dollars for a processor worse than our "300" one.

i would feel happy if amd did release something that is good at gaming, but they fucked it up pretty hard
i really hope they fix gaming in ryzen 3s and 5s
intel won't do shit until amd gits gud at games

done.

There's not a chance in hell Ryzen 3 and 5 are good, it's based on Ryzen 7

>pay off all your short- and medium-term debt
>report it as operating losses
>HURR AMD IS GOING BANKRUPT

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and buy some puts on AMD?

well then rip in pieces my chances at buying a used intel for cheap