Is it the right time to restore Commonwealth?

Is it the right time to restore Commonwealth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ncie8_lhdgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Łyszczyński
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Zdunk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muh gommonbelt
Giving the same rights to everyone doesn't end well.

Just polonize Ukrainians and bathe any rebellion in blood.

It's like one massacre didn't teach you anything.

Let's "Union of Krewo"

You have no right to exist as a nation.
You're polonized Russians anyway. We were too kind for you.

Try that again and we will massacre your people this time.

Ukraine is a mess and would drag you down so no

Just keep to this western border

Let's partition Poland again!

Ahmeds are partitioning your women as we speak.

I think Belarus would like it more.

BELOSTOK
E
L
O
S
T
O
K

XDDD ebin meme friend

Now shut up and gib Silesia.

It would fail. Poles are too stupid and primitive too successfully run a country as history proved countless times.

Don't forget the pasta, you attention whore.

Also this one too, pic rel.

take moldova and give me bugeac,

I just stated the truth my butthurt friend

As long as we get to rule half the commonwealth like in old times, I'm okay with this.

You don't take country's matters into public.
You fix everything inside.

Just look what post-commie gov is doing now

Poles...Poles never change

You know what to do, brother.

And you do?

Cossack uprisings = milions of deaths, ends in poverty and Tsar's intervention.
Modern day Majdan = milions of Ukrainians run to fucking Poland, POLAND. Putin's intervention on eastern border.

>Cossack uprisings = milions of deaths, ends in poverty and Tsar's intervention.
Deluge was worth it.

>Modern day Majdan = milions of Ukrainians run to fucking Poland, POLAND. Putin's intervention on eastern border.
Dismantling "post-Soviet space" was worth it.

I knew Polish was difficult, but even some country names don't even seem to resemble the original.

Tbh, Polish academics I know are really nice, especially the head of my former department. Why did I leave academia... Why am I so bad at life, I don't know.

>tfw rumunian

We will establish one polish-lithuanian dynasty that will rule everything - as it's always supposed to be

Can't let you do that, slav fucks.

>commonwealth
>that big, ever

>Deluge was worth it.
Of course it was.

Even more Ukrainians dying, starving. Also, being under Russia was so nice, wasn't it?
Because they didn't even give a shit about your cries. They just put rebellions down in blood.

But Sweden is our greatest ally.

OP's map is wrong.

I'm not even a patriot or nationalist but Ukrainians should be slaughtered and exterminated t-bh. Even worse nation than Poles which is an impressive score.

didn't know PLC controlled latvia desu

We would agree only if capital will be Kiev, it twice bigger than Warsaw anyway.

Duchy of Courland was its vassal.

They also had colonies which is pretty cool.

and half of estonia

it was 1,153,465 km2 at the biggest peak

Latvia existed as Duchy of Courland and Semigalia (if you played CKII they were known as Kurzeme and Zemgale provinces) which was a vassal state of P-L

Even Chechs have more rights to Silesia than germans.

Silesians have the most rights to Silesia you racist Poolack XDDDD

Ukraine must be independent, not a slave to poles nor russians

>silesians
>humans

Look how that worked out for ya.

ANTHEM OF SWEDISH "ARMY" 2030

youtube.com/watch?v=Ncie8_lhdgs

>was so nice
At least we have increased our territory several times, Poland instead got under Russia by forse and was divided 4 times.

We got betrayed by the people we considered to be our brothers.

Krul should not be a shlahta's bitch and do something to prevent this.

WE

>and half of estonia

Its called greater Latvia

The case was exactly what was stated in Ukraine was administered by szlachta (and Jews in cities) in such a shitty inhuman way it was fucking obvious sooner or later shit would hit the fan. Just read about it, there is plenty of sources.

Obviously, absolute monarchy would be better.

But then again, serfdom would be similiar to western countries.
Blame kikes and """""democracy""""" then.

Jews were the lowest caste lol.

So let's say...

We grant Ukrainians and Belarusians Polish citzenship at start, let them stay Orthodox and Polonize "softly". - Would they still rebel?

this but unironically

I demand a Lithuanian ruling dynasty, no elections, krokuva can be capital since varšuva is a stalinist abomination now

>I demand a Lithuanian ruling dynasty
but they have to speak polish or latin

Give me one ruler who Ukrainians didn't rebel against.

Sheep leading lions.

within 2 generations after we're all dead

the region has always been a shithole ( inv4 muh feudal kingdoms ) so there's no point in uniting all those shitholes to one

inb4 it works and Poland gets partitioned AGAIN
what is it like the 8th partitionings now already ? damn

>the region has always been a shithole
Gommonbelt was probably in top 5 before colonization.

>damn
AYYYY HOL AP WE WAZ FRENCH N SHIT XD

KARL DE MAYNE RULED DA PARIS AND HE WAS BLACK CROATIAN XD

Ti ne prav.

>let them stay Orthodox
No way, send the normal catholic priests they are so much better than our fat and lazy muh ruzke mir bastards. Orthodox followers are too stupid anyway to understand the difference.

Leonid Kuchma.

You're gonna have to build a lot of Biedronkas.

Commonwealth was shit anyway
You are beter off in EU

Poland has 2 personalities

'FUCK THE EU'
and
'please EU give me the monies'

>'please EU give me the monies'

I meant foreign ruler

Because the first commonwealth totally wasn't a decentralized mess that could barely hold itself together.

It was ahead of its time.

;^)

It gave the nobles so much god damn power that they could sit on their asses not fighting any wars. While the crown had to fight outnumbered more often than not.
I will give the commonwealth one thing. Despite being an administrative mess, the army that actually did fight were top class.

All rulers of Russian Empire except Peter the Great.

the EU money barely cover the cost of additional bureaucracy needed to redistribute them and the regulations hurt our economy and cause millions euro losses. the farmers literally throw away their products to meet some imaginary limits imposed by the EU
You're right about that.

You're welcome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazimierz_Łyszczyński
>Kazimierz Łyszczyński, also known in English as Casimir Liszinski, was a Polish nobleman, landowner in Brest Litovsk Voivodeship of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, philosopher, and soldier in the ranks of the Sapieha family, who was accused, tried, and executed for atheism in 1689.[1][2]
Wow, so progressive!

commonwealths are cool user, make it happen

t. member of a commonwealth

> Muh commonwealth

You don't even deserve the title since the only one that matters is still around.

Want to take out dirt?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Zdunk
>was an ethnically Polish alleged arsonist and witch who lived in the city of Rößel, now Reszel in Poland but between 1772 and 1945 part of Prussia. She is considered by many to have been the last woman executed for witchcraft in Europe. This is doubtful because witchcraft was not a criminal offense in Prussia at the time.[1] It is thus likely that she was convicted, formally at least and most probably wrongly, of arson.

uhh, well done proving his point..?

see

rich coming from Northern Lithuania

yeah fuck the eu for making sure companies don't fuck you over by giving you harmful shit amirite? no consumer protection like the grand old commonmeme days.

You realize everyone else in the EU has to abide by the same regulations. The only difference is Western & Northern Europe is contributing more and getting even lower returns than you are.

Tough talk from Northern Latvia

>a polish criminal beeing executed
so, where is the problem?

>yeah fuck the eu for making sure companies don't fuck you over by giving you harmful shit amirite?
You're an absolute imbecile if you really believe that.
>no consumer protection like the grand old commonmeme days.
What does it have to do with anything? We always had the best and cleanest food in Europe.
It makes us lose all of of money.
:^)

bebin

>le eu is bad for poland

please, don't respond to him

Execute Western scum

Wait, youre actually convinced the eu regulates foodproducts because they like to bully you? are you fucking stupid?

t. szKODnik

>Wait, youre actually convinced the eu regulates foodproducts because they like to bully you? are you fucking stupid?
To destroy the idea of Polish owned companies and Polish industry.

Now fuck off. I'm not wasting my time on retards.

No Polish soil and food is blessed by Jan Pawell himself. Poland is the cleanest place in the world even though they use coal as their main power source.

Regulations are for faggots anyways. POLAND STRONK. JAN SOBLEWEISOWIZ COME BACK AND DESTROY THE EU!!!

i am serious
she was an arsonists, after all, its not impossible that people died because of her
I dont support death penalty, but those were different times back then

As long as you keem dem šprotes coming I got no beef with you Jānis

Do not listen to him. We purposely trained him wrong, as a joke.

kek sure

yes brush me off as a retard, clearly I am the one making the retarded claims. if you are actually convinced the EU doesn't benefit poland you are one thick skulled retard.

you literally make use of everything the EU offers to the fullest extends, every subsidy gets used. half your country population is working across Europe to later return to Poland a build a house. Polish truckers are everywhere. consumer protection laws are imposed to protect you and even that's not good in your eyes. amazing