Where does one acquire high end motherboards that aren't riced up for gaymurr xd children?

Where does one acquire high end motherboards that aren't riced up for gaymurr xd children?

If you buy PC cases with windows so you can look at your dumb multi colored rig while using your PC you're cancer.

Did you come here to ask a question or to rant like some petulant child about those who like to look at pc guts?

>any supermicro motherboard

now fuck off

Who cares what they look like?

You're doing the exact same thing the ricers are doing. You're just complaining that they aren't appealing to YOUR aesthetic.

If you don't give a fuck buy one of those cringe worthy gaming mobos and stick it in a windowless case

What are you talking about child?

>Tfw i have a Rgb motherboard
Looks sick as fuck, stay mad OP

this desu

We get where you're coming from, but you've gone off the other end of the spectrum. Dial it back and stop giving a shit home boy

This, I have my rgb change from green to red as the processor heats up.
This asus claymore is p cool too.

This OP. Pic related is my motherboard but guess what? It's inside an R5 windowless case, so who gives a fuck? All of it's glowing LEDs etc are hidden anyway.

High end work station boards exists.

>any supermicro motherboard

> girls love pretty colors in your computer.
> tfw I got laid because of my rainbow RGB monstrosity.

pics

They exist. Look for he features you need and go from there. MSI SLI Plus z270 is a great example. Has all z270 features and almost none of the craft.

Why give a shit what the motherboard looks like if you're never gonna see it anyway you feces

Intel and Supermicro

>im so adult!!!

And? If you put in a windowless case you're never going to see it again until you open it up to clean it.

>Doesn't buy a windowed case
>STILL cares how his parts that he'll never see looks
You're literally just as bad as RGBfags

Why does it matter? Just use a case without a window you fucking idiot.

I dont give a shit what my mobo looks like how can I tell a decent one from a junk one?

If you aren't a fag with his window case on top of the desk, You just pick the features you want and put whatever in it. I don't care if a component was covered in pink pony dicks, I'd use it if it did what I needed it to.

weight

heavier = better

plot twist, there's no rgb desktop, there's no grill.

thinkpad and a tenga

Look for server stuff. You can use different power supplies for less noise and put in an older case. I don't like the look of the gamer stuff at all. I don't buy it for the same reason I don't wear pic-related. Some of the asus stuff isn't so bad though. I've got a zsomething board and it at least the colors are gold and black and brown and the led glow through my 3u rackmount and it's kinda neat. I get bummed out that I'm in the minority aesthetic wise sometimes but give server stuff a look and try not to give into the hate of normy and ocd aesthetic that has to look like everything is made for competition. It's against my nature as well.

don't get a case with a window then

Put your mother on a board and you will have the best motherboard ever created

I want a high end side window case with real glass

do they exist?

I always imagined super micro being run by a hank hill archetype

>You can use different power supplies for less noise and put in an older case.
You do realize that Supermicro make quiet power supplies? They're branded SuperQuiet, in both normal sizes and 1U hot swap sizes.

this RGB fad needs to fucking die already.
waste of power, additional heat, stupid fucking lights which are annoying as fuck.
srsly why are they shilling this shit so fucking hard?

>what are vents
>why do people need air holes for their pc?
>air vents will block out every ounce of light!
fucking idiots, i'll never put LEDs in my pc, they cause cancer y'kno

The problem is that you pay the gaymurr tax for gaymurr hardware, even if you don't look at it after installing its still more expensive than it would have been without all the leds and heatsinks that look like sharks or whatever.

I have a super micro X10 board like pic related. I use it in my gaming/dev rig with an i7-4790 and GTX1070 FTW. Love how it's not all gayyyymur but I am admittedly kind of an LED fag cause I like to see inside my case.

Great Mobo, but it does beep a lot on boot. That could just be me with some shit tier bios settings though so...

ASRock

You're paying a premium for that aesthetic

Why did you need to say that in such a condescending way?

This

Only sometimes, buy based on price don't assume it will be overpriced

I hope English isn't your first, second, or third language.

Different Strokes brah

My PC case has a window, but that's not why I bought it.

>RGB thinkpad & RGB tenga

i still miss old intel xtreme overclock boards.
Had one DX58SO, damn bitch was stable as rock. Unfortunally no more good boards from intel.

i hate fish tanks pcs

>caring about how the insides of your pc look is cancer
>where do I get a motherboard that doesn't look bad?

>doesn't even have an M.2 expansion slot
Fucking peasant.

RGB and "gamer culture" is fucking cancer.
I don't want to pay extra for some pretty colours

>no intake
you're just recycling gpu heat through the cpu faggot.

blind, retarded, or bait?
also see

no you are not because economy of scale

Thanks. Finally a new addition to my "hardcore" folder.

To answer your question, get a workstation motherboard.

Why the fuck do you care what it looks like if you aren't buying a case with a window? I literally have not seen my motherboard for 4 years