Europe has fallen.......to Poles

They have become significant minorities in almost all relevant and semi-relevant EU countries, even if the EU was disbanded tomorrow it would be too late.

Take Eurovision as an example as to why Polish immigration has made a mockery of democracy
The juries gave Poland a total of 7 (SEVEN) points out of a potential 504

Whereas the public televotes gave Poland 222

Now let's look where these points came from
>Poles are the largest minority in Ireland
>10 points

>Poles are the largest minority in Germany
>10 points

>Poles are the largest minority in Iceland
>10 points

>Poles are the largest European minority in the UK
>10 points

>Poles are the largest European minority in Sweden
>10 points

>Poles are the largest minority in Norway
>10 points

>Poles are the second largest European minority in Netherlands
>10 points

>Poles are the second largest minority in Ukraine
>8 points

>Poles are the second largest minority in Czech Republic
>7 points

>Poles are the largest European minority in Italy
>7 points

>Poles are the largest European minority in France
>7 points

>Poles are the second largest European minority in Lithuania
>6 points

>Poles are the 3rd largest European minority in Latvia (Russians are the largest and got the 12)
>5 points

Now, that was enough for Poland to take 8th place
Just imagine what would have happened if they sent a decent act?

While everyone elses vote is split between various groups, all Poles across Europe are working towards the same goal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This just makes it seem like Poland is such a shit place that they are leaving it in mass numbers to live anywhere else they can.

That's what the facts say

Despite have a near total ban on abortion and high fertility, their population is still decreasing

aj waj, delet this you stupid anglo-saxon

Poland is Europe's Mexico

Denmark is the Denmark of Scandianvia.

Poles are stupid/primitive, selfish and stubborn. They cannot into collectivism and would never pose a real threat even if making half of those countries populations.

the imf killed the pm and his cabinet so poland would yield to the international jew

seriously, Poles are not bad, as long as they dont have they own independant state.
Give it a generation or two, and they will be assimilated into the local population

t. jew

It's true tho. Sad but true.

>Give it a generation or two, and they will be assimilated into the local population
Except they don't. They only pretend.

>Poles are the largest minority in X
Actualy no, it's just that Syrians don't have anyone to vote for in Eurovision.

I'm not worried desu. Whites more or less look the same and because ethnic differences between them and the natives are small the Polish minority will be Dutchified in a generation or two, just like all the European migrant groups in the 17th century. Plus Poles generally oppose muslim immigration, which is the real migration related threat to Europe.

Im going to UK in next year
Living here is very tiring

DELETE THIS

All I'm taking from this is that Poland is so shit and futureless that Poolock's are parasiting off the rest of Europes limited success.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruhrpolen

That's true

Source: im a pole

Uh, we're so poor, gib Euro good goyim.

>Give it a generation or two
and then new Poles will come to replace the old ones

Redardless though you're just being speculative

Not at all, Germany has a history with assimilating poles, see

My bad

3rd after Romanians (no entry) and Ukrainians

No, it's Romanians

racemixing is a hell of a drug

>bitching about the poles
I understand complaining about Arabs or gypsies or Russians, they're all scum, but Poles? Come on.

This. Poles are great and who gives a shit about eurovision.

Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia prove nothing, not that I expected you to know history, but nobody migrates there. Our people lived there for centuries and some stayed after post-WW2 borders were drawn.

Bulgarians are even worse

Shit > Poles > Bulgarians > Romanians

Don't get triggered, Ahmed

And Ukraine got Turkish votes across Europe.

You people are STILL talking about Eurovision? Holy shit who cares faggots, get a hobby.

>be British
>be more insufferable than Americans

Shit > Poles > Bulgarians > Romanians > United Kurwas (UK)

no you won't thank you based Nigel

They're preparing rightful clay.

>Judging an entire race based on votes on a motherfucking song contest
This board went downhill exponentially since 2013, take me back to the golden age

And vice versa.

post yfw Polish minorities soon will have to be """liberated""" from oppressive governments of all those countries

I can't believe I thought muslims actually were the problem. At least they make delicious kebabs, I can't think of a single positive thing Poles bring to this country.

DEPORT

>Ireland
122,585 poles in Ireland, 2.7% of total population

>Germany
Turks:1,527,118
Poles:674,152
Poles make 0.8% of Germany's population
Turks make 1.8% of Germany's population

>Iceland
10,224 Poles in Iceland
They make 3.2% of the population

>UK
790,000 Poles in UK
they make 1.2% of the population
Indians are about the same

Not bothered to do the rest, but the stats simply dont add up

With what?

>the stats simply dont add up
By that I mean that these percentages are too small to skew the votes by that much.
Either there is some larger conspiracy or OP is just paranoid about stupid shit

Still the largest minorities in Ireland/Iceland and all voting the same way while everyone else is split or not voting at all

>I can't think of a single positive thing Poles bring to this
Making "your" country's population look like they should look.

stealth tanks of course

Largest minority doesnt actually imply significant population.
Hence the term 'minority'.
In order to skew voting in Ireland each pole would have to vote like 18.5 (extreme approximation, not bothered to do proper maths atm) times for poland.

they have been preparing for a pretty long time then

>By that I mean that these percentages are too small to skew the votes by that much

People just liked our song. We were cucked by the jury.

Just like you have.

Well, no

Poles = 3% of the population and ALL vote for Poland
The remaining 97% of the population split their votes between the 25 other acts with the top act getting a much larger take than the others

>The remaining 97% of the population split their votes between the 25 other acts with the top act getting a much larger take than the others
That is just simply not true.
Most Poles that come here dont like Poland, hence they move. The uber patriotic ones tend to stay at home.
Looking at the youtube views for each entry it seems that people seem to geniuenly like Polands entry desu, you should take that into account.
t. Geography and Statistics pro

On a side note im happy that australia didn't win, if they did we would have Easter? tier shitposting for the next year.

she's a stupid whore

Poland are doing shit on iTunes though

There are more Poles than all other minorities combined in Iceland
Iceland always gives quite a number of points to Poland

edgy

Shut the fuck up.

>Shut the fuck up.

What?
Can you elaborate, i dont know what you mean

Yes, however the ration of Poles to Natives in Iceland isn't large enough to cause the votes to go form 0 to 12 for example.

Another interesting factor to think about is that many people decide who they will vote for before the actual final, just check the youtube views and there is a clear correlation between youtube views and popular vote.
if there is enough interest and im actually bothered I might do a full statistical calculation with a significance test and everything, but the data seems to match

>What?
>Can you elaborate, i dont know what you mean
Eurovision song sales on iTunes

>Another interesting factor to think about is that many people decide who they will vote for before the actual final, just check the youtube views and there is a clear correlation between youtube views and popular vote.
if there is enough interest and im actually bothered I might do a full statistical calculation with a significance test and everything, but the data seems to match
Views from Poland and Polish diaspora

>Most Poles that come here dont like Poland, hence they move. The uber patriotic ones tend to stay at home.
That's not really true for us and I doubt it's any different for Poland. Lots of bydlo patriots go to live abroad and lots of haters stay here.

1.2% of population and 10/12 (83%) score is not a mathematical correlation. At first glance anyway

>mfw soon in netherlands
how is living there with average salary?

That is quite interesting actually, why do the patriots leave and haters stay?

Ahahaha...Post of the day

Relax Ahmed

People develop a stronger bond to their roots when being away of them. It's normal, diaspora are always the biggest "patriots", except if it comes to actually doing something for their home country instead of leaving it for the easier way of life

>samefagging
>an hour apart
u mad

Then again, if I did a comparison of # of poles in a country and amount of points they got I would probably get some form of correlation

The "atleast I'm white" meme. This proves you guys are even more pathetic

pretty sure p*les killed or banished all Germans living in Poland

It's not all of them. I'm just saying there's no correlation between muh patriotism and emigrating.

do it.

Just your reputation

Spain is the next mexico (is the same but in europe), We are invading the prosperous countries in EU.

You are not alone poland

That's basically the OP

>Poles hating independant Poland so much that they flee by the millions

That picture doesn't make any sense. Yeah, he's the one who mastered the blade and gathered inner strength, who am I supposed to turn to when barbarians come? Why was he training if he doesn't wanna save the village?

There are at least an equal number of Spanish and Polish in my city desu

t. country not raped by communism for half a century

Gathering data as we speak
Full autismo mode activated

Why is he wearing a t-shirt under his polo shirt?

And Spain? We are southern Sandniggers
This

Like this?

But now We are the same shit. Spaniards, poles, romanians, bulgarians.

Brexit when?

What's wrong about him?

calm down ahmed

>Spaniards
For the moment, but tons arrive in your country

it's fine by me, just send mostly girls ok?

>Brexit when?
Probably never at this rate

Boris Johnson just referred to the EU as being like Hitler though, we'll see what comes of that

I am from Basque country and of course.. I am not consider spanish. for me This Spain is a shithole.. Only I want my independence.

Andalusia move to uk because they are poor Sandniggers and poor

Andalusians*

Fucking iPhone xd

Well somebody will finally push all those Jews out. Sorry Chaim, it's our turn now ^_-

except we dont mind spanish people in Germany

>Basques
>independent
>ever
>any year
>any universe
lmao

Wew that took a while.

I FINISHED GATHERING DATA AND CALCULATED THE CORRELATION BETWEEN VOTES AND POLISH POPULATION

and the answer is....
r = 0.2090684324
between -1 and 1
This means that there is NO CORRELATION between polish population and votes received.

This Is the problem, spanish young people emigrate to other countries when Spain has a lot inmigrants

Actualy, if there >0 it's have correlation. Not much, but have.