Swedish kids to learn computer coding and how to spot fake news in primary school

thelocal.se/20170313/swedish-kids-to-learn-computer-coding-and-how-to-spot-fake-news-in-primary-school

Where were you when Swedes became the master programmer race of the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UHsXWYaTlik
instagram.com/codebus_africa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden-bashing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean new-somalia

What if I told you OP that you're reading fake news right now?

Do not report the news, fake it - so we arent racist

Computer education in the united states was better in the 1980s

why does that little girl look like Jeb Bush

Why do some Swedish teenagers look so smug as fuck?

It's literally the best country in the world by every measurable standard.

They have the right to be smug.

You are racist though, well maybe you aren't but the majority of the twats on this site spreading Swede propaganda are.

>MUH MALMÖ!

Sweden has problems, like any fucking country, but it isn't a cesspool that is destroying itself. It's pretty fucking great over here.

>Yfw even the worst shitholes in Sweden have less crime than the average town in the US
>Yfw the US has a larger percentage of immigrants than Sweden does

>You are racist
nobody cares

swedcuck in denial
ahahah

>cöde
>cd cöde
>cd
>cd..

Sweden confirmed the new India

>You are racist

What they actually mean is that they're going to teach the Somali invaders JavaScript on their iPads.

>how to trigger Sup Forumslacks

Oh?

>and how to spot "fake" news in primary school
Just when you thought sweden couldn't sink any lower.

That is simply epic. Gonna show this to my black house master today when he enters my dungeon to feed me my daily cummies.

t. swede

All The Best.

>Sweden is anything but a lost cause.

I'm sorry to go full Sup Forums on you but I have personally witnessed 2 grenade attacks in past few years. A person i know was raped by a rapefugee. Shits noisy and fucked. It is not pretty fucking great.

>"You need to know what you can trust, what the difference between a serious media outlet and a propaganda site is. And how certain can you be that your image of the truth is formed from facts, and not someone who wants you to think about things in a certain way?”
This is an attempt at steering Swedish kids away from the multitude of non-politically correct online newspapers that have been popping up like mushrooms lately.

It sounds a lot more noble when you say you're just teaching the kids critical thinking :^)

More programming is good though.

Oh, boy you live in a country where you have - through others - been personally impacted by crime?

I wish Sweden were like countries where that didn't happen.

In 4th grade I learned about sources, and whether to trust them or not in school. We used books, news articles and websites. This was better than learning about fake news imo.

One of the sources we were tested on was an article from a local post on April 1st, shit was jokes.

spotting fake news? source criticism is already done in Sweden, I've done it since middle school at least.

And teaching programming is supposed to teach how algorithms work, basic code and things like instructions for robots

>fug

Fucking
Grenade
Attacks

Jesus.

Fuck Sweden, its a shithole.

>EVERY CHILD LEARNS MATH THAT MEANS WE'RE ALL MATHEMATICIANS

>50% tax rate
>alright
hmmm

>fucking grenade attacks
>street rapings
>happens everywhere
phew sweden is fucking dooooone famalam

Coming from a Kurdish refugee living in Sweden, it seems pretty fucked up:

>youtu.be/UHsXWYaTlik

>Among the highest living standards in the world

Sweden, breeding the next generation of script kiddies since 2017.

It's for a noble cause.

Norway and Denmark are the only good Scandinavian countries btw

Happens a lot and in many places. Why are you in denial?

>implying not romania

computer knowledge was better in the 80's but there was less to know and they weren't anything close to the daily tools that they are now. Kind of like how most people could fix a car in the very early 20th century and now most people haven't a clue. Devices got more complex and skills got more specialized (use a bar scanner all day kind of specialized).

WE SWEDISH NOW

Sweden primarily has a problem with media and decades of brainwashing. Media exists to investigate political leadership and bring the dirty dark secrets out, not to cover their backs.

People don't care as long as things look like they work and produce acceptable results. It's like enjoying fried chicken without thinking of the meat processing factory that produced the lumps of food.

Meanwhile in Finland: as our 100th independence day approaches, we give moneys to organizations and projects celebrating the independence
This is what happens when you let wrong people control the money:
instagram.com/codebus_africa/

basically a sonicpi coding trip for some foreign student in fucking africa of all places, funded by the government

Fake News like these?

>it isn't a cesspool that is destroying itself
sure, it's not swedecucks that are letting rapefugees and other sub-humans come by the gorillions to sweden.
I'm quite certain it's someone in alaska who gives them permission to go to sweden and rape and rob and chimp around.

Anything which isn't pro-immigration and pro-feminism will be deemed fake news.

This is reposted too much for what it actually is; you can't publish names of suspects before their conviction in Sweden, and Daily Mail agreed to that.

Grenade attacks happen in a lot of places? Are you living in Palestine?

sweden yes

>Are you living in Palestine?
at this point we might as well include sweden as a middle east shithole.

those boys look fucking gay

I'm a Swede and I agree with the general message. I think that Sweden has traditionally been blessed with racial/cultural homogenity and high trust between the state and the people, and since we've had it pretty good with no real strife for a while, the general public has become sheltered. Also media in Sweden doesn't really check the state, they pat each other on the back. This can be cozy as long as government policies are reasonable, but they actually went and made the "my country is your country" thing into the national religion with the help of Swedish media, and now you have government officials desperately trying to combine violent and tribalistic Ahmeds with the Swedish welfare state/service based economy.

The Swedish immigration project has been a black hole for taxpayer money and Sweden is now just another Western country with MENA ghettos. The reason that Sweden is getting so much attention is that Sweden used to be one of the shining stars and an ideal, it's been a long fall from grace.

Really? Damn.... DAMN.

Thanks for informing me, I'll avoid going outside since it's so unsafe.

t. brainwashed cuck

It's almost like populations are a thing you fucking retard

If they are in ghettos, why do you care?

this, it could be better but all countries have their problems, you're falling for an epic meme, sweden is still nowhere near as cucked as countries like germany, france, canada etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden-bashing

U mean in third world shitholes? Sorry to inform u m8, Sweden is not(or was not) a third world shithole

How do you explain the crime not having skyrocketed then?

If Sweden was the hellhole that it was, how come we've yet to suffer a single terrorist attack.. I mean as many claim, we literally bring in the worst of them in here, and in flocks so.. I mean, many years have gone by, why hasn't anything blown up yet?