Are you ready for Naples, Sup Forums?

Are you ready for Naples, Sup Forums?

haha no
Sup Forums was so hyped for Ryzen
You'd have to be an idiot to not wait this one out

intrigued.

>this is a 10/10 on Sup Forums

I'd like to see her puffy naples.

Is this legit? I thought "chink" was just as bad as "nigger".

please watch this PSA:
youtube.com/watch?v=aQTJl2bwoZQ

That's an odd choice of words.

>chink
topkek

Chink is also a legitimate word you retard.

I know they're trying to use it as a pun but no one would get away with using nigger even if it had a different meaning...

I was kinda hoping the actual article would have a picture of Lisa Su but it doesn't.

I don't give a shit about Naples. It's a server chip that I'll touch or ever use. I hope they win some nice profitable contracts though.

It's not even a pun, just an everyday phrase. It's really hard to see it as a slur in such a mundane context.

>implying you have a server

Hey if it's better than Ryzen at CAD then I'll beg my boss for one

>her

>chink in intel
wow they're going to implant su into intels anus? hope they go in dry, intel could use some of its own medicine after the milking they've been taking from their customers.

also isn't that "racist"? fucking chinks.

Her head has been sliced!

Holy fuck that headline.

They probably didn't even think about it's use as a slur you fucking sjw retard

It a legitimate express without racist conintation,that that you think it shows how racist you are so stop projecting

I'm ready for infrastructure to become a lot cheaper, hopefully.

Although I doubt Amazon would deploy these. It seems EC2 runs exclusively on Intel.

it means ignorant, only racist fucktards equate nigger with a specific group of people.

also there are laws written about "chink" and "chinks"
it's like calling a pakistani a paki, or a new yorker a yankee.

literally nothing racist about about it until oversensitive cucks try to call it racist as a means to restrict your freedom of speech

I'm wondering this, too.

I want a cheap ass Ryzen EC2.

TAIWAN IS NOT CHINA. RACISTS.

Yes. I want desktop Zen with >64GB total DDR4 support, even if I have to get a 2-die MCM.

台湾省
Rightfully a territory of the PRC

My naples have Ryzen

>nigger means ignorant
Holy shit people still spread this bullshit? Good luck explaining that to Jamal when he is about to beat your ass because he heard you say nigger.

>Taiwan is not China
>99% of the population is made up of Han Chinese