How do we fix this meme country?

How do we fix this meme country?

leave eurozone

leave eu

Basically this.

we should leave too

do you think the same goes for your country? (serious question, no meme answer pls)

Expropriate the capitalist class. It's the very least you can do after what they did to you.

give back solun

I am a Greek. We need to remove slav subhuman

that's retarded, it's the capistalist class who keeps the economy alive, no matter how bad or selfish it is

>Solun

No such thing

Yes. The north european countries fear a competitive south and that is the reason why we have so many restritions.

At least give back Dedeagac.

Yeah. We need them. WE NEED THEM. I don't know why, but I've been told this my entire life. WE NEED THEM. WITHOUT THEM SOMETHING VEEERY BAD WILL HAPPEN

you can have it if you help us annex FYROM and Albania

>Dedeagac
>

No such thing still

>annex Albania
that would be a suicide

You can have Albanian but FYROM is ours.

senpai the orthodox albos are pretty good lads desu

>Albania
>FYROM
>2 albo shitholes

Why do we want more albos again?

We should take just Northern Epirus

>Vardarska

Sorry lad , that is Serbian land

Would like to know as well, we are in the same situation.

Because that's what Greece needs right now.

Annex Albania, great thinking but here's the problem with that.... you'll be stuck with Albania.

would you exterminate turks if you won the war of 19-22?

I am Greek

Look at what happened to the economy in China once the evil capitalists were beheaded

Î’etter than the mudslimes of Western Thrace, Bulgarians can have them. Atleast albos become greeks under the threat of cultural genocide.

you don't have denbts

No...
Maybe...

Depends.

Not if you changed your religion desu

its literally simple as that desu.

>thinking that they wouldn't have deported all of us to central asia if they had won the war
filthy fucking greeks deserve no sympathy from us desu

>mfw if we had won turks would be living with uzbekis and the roman empire would have been restored