Asspain

i live in a fucking shithole.

stupid people , corrupt,poor is very common here.

literally a fucking HELLHOLE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxhOeUYssOw
youtube.com/watch?v=EpuMMl7ps5w
youtube.com/watch?v=IY8H66wu_04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[CIBERVOLUNTARIO DETECTADO]

Spain is great, fuck off gypsy leech

O

FUCK OFF CIBERVOLUNTARIO SCUM.

HO

>Spain is great, fuck off gypsy leech
is a hellhole (800s €) is my salary ....is poor like a shit dude

que bonito nuestro idioma

youtube.com/watch?v=bxhOeUYssOw

spanish language is speaking by poor people dude

the poor people will control the world

t. John Lopez

Sup Forums is not your place CIBERVOLUNTARIO.

at least your eurovision entry was decent

welcome to /esp/ 2.0

Don´t reply him, is communist cibervoluntario.

t. Catalan scum.

Viva España!

But Spain has great food, it can't be so bad.

not that great desu

>A gibraltarion talking well of Spain.
I have seen everything in my life. I can rest in peace.

el islandesANO

>A gibraltarion talking well of Spain.
I have seen everything in my life. I can rest in peace.

just conquer us

t. Mohammed "cous cous is the best" Abdullah

viva

you don't need to sign your posts m8, this is an anonymous board

me too, spain is a shit....huge unemployment and homeless

weed is legal, growing is legal, mushrooms are legal, not cold. You don't appreciate what you have

Quit shitting in your own country you subhuman trash; how old are you?

che

I went to Murcia this year, shit was comfy desu

Che cibervoluntarian.

You earn much more money than most teens and third age people! Why do you lack nationalism?

>murcia

outside spain don´t know that this country is poor but well is ok

I had an awesome time when I went there. I despise spaniards when it comes to sports, but otherwise they're awesome people and the place is beautiful.

Cheer up hermano. At least you're not Portugal.

PORTUGUESSE CIBEROLUNTARIO DETECTADO.

youtube.com/watch?v=EpuMMl7ps5w

ayyy

i love this country

i hate this country so much too.

>I had an awesome time when I went there. I despise spaniards when it comes to sports, but otherwise they're awesome people and the place is beautiful.
spain is poor, only big cities are ok but the rest is really poor , sorry

No mas CIBERVOLUNTARIOS por DIOS

¿Nunca aprender verdad cibervoluntario?

si sigues hablando apriento el gatillo

better than thessaloniki (little bulgaria) and athens (literal sweden)

What's cibervoluntario ?

Spanish communists are organized for propaganda and we call them Cybervolunteer.
A Cyber-Volunteer is a communist saying things communists.

People who come to forums and websites to make political propaganda.

>Spanish communists are organized for propaganda and we call them Cybervolunteer.
>A Cyber-Volunteer is a communist saying things communists.
i am not leftist but spain = shit all people know that,

people that hate spain because doesn't follow what Marx said

>tfw you know spain is dogshit
>tfw you know exactly why
the average spaniard is too stupid to be allowed to vote, totalitarian king when?

Puto gabacho.

is liek span

Fuck off Spain is based

t. furlenciano

>furlenciano

W-What's that

i don't know... i'm spaniard and i did't understand him

There was a guy from valencia living there that posted here, just messing with you gabacho.

Learn english cybervoluntario

Learn english cybervoluntario

Thought it had something to do with fur fags for a moment

Spanish injoke is that valencians are furfags

>Someone post the paisos catalans degenerats picture

eres la tia que estas follando con EL CHE POSTPUNK?

Risketos, delicious, should be considered a drug.

True that, thanks

Fuck I had guessed right then

>Valenciano
>Furlenciano

This, we should be sourced to pass some kind of test to vote, kinda like a diving license.

But it's so warm Garthes. And you have women that don't look like orcs.

youtube.com/watch?v=IY8H66wu_04

Para el cibervoluntario detener, esto es lo que teneís que hacer Albert Rivera os asegura aunque sea una locura.

¡AL CIBERVOLUNTARIADO NO MIRAR! Tararararararara

Yeah, they look like hairy dwarves.

*forced

chin up my greasy amigo

[DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD, OP IS A CIBERVOLUNTARIO]

>we have women that don't look like orcs

KEK. There are many gypsieish orcs in Spain, but still hotter than British "women"

[DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD, OP IS A CIBERVOLUNTARIO]

I wasn't referring to that subhuman cibervoluntario coletas-lover.

Spanish people who complain about how terrible Spain is know nothing about the rest of the world. Stupid people? You have a country with a reasonable amount of university-educated people and an average IQ of a 100. Corrupt? IDIOTS. You don't seem to understand that except in Western European countries, North America, Japan and South Korea corruption is MUCH WORSE. Almost the norm, not the exception. Yes, it is an issue in Spain but trust me it's not that bad in this aspect.

Poor? Compared to what? Western European countries, North America and Japan? You understand that those are like 20 countries and there are about 200 countries in the world.

You're being ungrateful. Spain is great. Life was great before the 2008 crisis. Spain has big flaws, but those can be improved.

Spain is a beautiful country, great weather, nice people, good food, and quality of life is good. You have one of the best healthcare systems in the world (even though it has got a little worse due to budget), good work-life balance compared to east Asian and protestant countries.

Be grateful. It's not that bad. Spain has flaws but it has potential to be a great country.Complaining is not going to help.

Signed: A Spanish person who is now living in Hungary and has seen a bit of the world.

>You have a country with a reasonable amount of university-educated people and an average IQ of a 100
hahahahaahaha
Lol, fucking eastern slav doesn't know

>L-l-lemme tell u about ur cuuntreeh
Naw, live here for 1-2 years and you get why it's shit

...You... You...You MOOR!

You Subhuman fucking moor (Spanish) think I'm just going to let this go like nothing happened?

You took our lands, you conquered and ruled over us with an iron fist for 350 years, THREE FUCKING HUNDREDS AND FIFTY YEARS You tormented us South Italians with your tyranny and you think I'm just gonna stand here doing nothing?

We had to endure your stupid fucking Siesta, your tacos, your stupid ass language , it's because of you brown Arabic fucks that we ended up like this, a third world region just like Spain, it's because of your venomous """"""""""culture"""""""""" that South Italy went from being the granary of Rome to the Shithole of Italy, it's because of YOU, Moors!

NO, it's not going down like that, soon we'll have our revenge, and the name Spain will be condemned by everys single history book, just like the Nazi's, a war is coming, and Moorlandia Aka Spain will be the first to fall, all the enemies of South Italy will perish during this conflict, and not a single person that goes by the name of "Juan", "Pablo" or even "Diego" will be spared, prepare yourself, Moorish fucks.

>he got defeated by evil jews
>In direct combat
Kek, italians in suicide watch

Can you read?
>Signed: A Spanish person who is now living in Hungary and has seen a bit of the world.

I have lived in Spain all my life except these last three years.

Terrible bait and trolling attempt, Ezio.

lo spagnOLO

Bring back Franco you homo faggits

You Spanish fuck need to die
More like evil moors and we'll have our vengence

Los cojones chaval.

Si fueras español de verdad sabrias que el 90% de españoles son basicamente retrasados mentales a nivel africano.

Aragonese where evil jews senpai

You have never live in Spain.. If you had lived here, probably you would understand It.

Joder no sé que hacer para que te lo creas. Obviamente no somos particularmente educados pero no sé si entiendes que la mayoría de los países tienen un QI una o dos deviaciones típicas más bajas que el 100. Aparte de ciertos países como Suiza, Luxemburgo y no sé qué estamos bien.

Oh do not worry, you will die soon enough. People very mentally unstable like you life rather short and miserable lives.

But he is right. Spain isn't perfect, and there may be better places to live in Europe (and that's subjective anyway), but most of the world is far, far fucking worse
Try living in a cramped 50°C Pakistani shithole, or in a Brazilan "city" in the middle of the Amazonas, or even in fucking Greenland
Now it doesn't mean you can't complain of course, but don't think it's the worst

>Es una rata traidora
>No tio españa es la polla! Aun que no volveria :^)

Cada puta vez que alguien dice "España mola" es un güiri o un traidor.

Norman heritage ain't free. The towns of brown shitalians gotta be littered with the blood of terrone subhumans. Visca Gotholonia.

I have no regrets :)

LOL no soy un traidor. He estado tres an~os afuera y este Julio vuelvo...

>Live in pakistan
>Move to UK
>Free rapelol
>Live in brazil
>Bunda
>Live in greenland
>Reroll

>N-no so-soy u-un traidor
>Pero no trabajo en españa lol

Los cojones chaval, en el momento que vuelvas la nostalgia y aire de traidor marica se te van a dos hostias.

It could be worse you could live in Britain.

>only relevant place with jobs is more expensive than nyc

at least you faggots get legal dude weed,beer in mcdonalds,sun and the right not to have laws against everything.

Brits move to spain and consider it awesome.

Soy estudiante. Aparte de becario y algo de freelance no he trabajado nunca.

Brits don't have beers in McDonalds ? Wew
Not that I ever order one, but still