I think im a bad person - i really do enjoy how British are losing race war on their own soil. karma is a bitch loosers

i think im a bad person - i really do enjoy how British are losing race war on their own soil. karma is a bitch loosers

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/669935/80-per-cent-Brits-move-UK-to-RUSSIA-Putin-offers-free-land
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that webm is from a german documentary
the girl is german

t. marcin dembowe mocne

ok you cracked me up Donald McDonald

She wants to live in New York so at least she won't be your problem.

how is work in the warehouse

You literally,

LITERALLY,

cannot illicitly fabricate this prose.

>using this old "can't make this shit up" meme
>posting frogs

0/10

fuck off toothpaste

Lol i find it funny how i'm the only one out of my circle of friends at uni that seems to care about the impact of mass uncontrolled immigration and i'm the only non-white. I can see it in the eyes of one girl that she wants to call me racist lol.

I don't think race really determiens whether you are a good person or not but English should remain as the majority demographic otherwise it woldn't really be England, i mean London doesn't feel like an English city.

I don't want England to end up like America or Australia where the natives became the minority. Whenevr i go to the US it doesn't feel like America but just fat cletus version of here.

T. Simon Mol

>feminist single working mom
>absent nigger dad
this kid is gonna be extremely successful I can tell

it's too late to fight it, the only thing left is to embrace it and use it for your personal gains, become a politician and if someone doesn't vote for you call him a racist

Criticising a culture is not racist.

People are allowed to criticise Christianity, and some of its critics are Christians.

People are allowed to criticise Islam, and some of its critics are Muslims.

This
I'm a Turk but I wouldn't mind if they deport 99% of the Turks.
It's not important if they are good or bad but they make Germany less German, some cities feel like Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq or Africa

thats not what she actually said

right?
RIGHT?

Dann geh du bitte auch, Murat

>caring about the fate of native Europeans
cu.ck 2bh

Na biste mett Mamadou

This is the definition of "it's too late" when even immigrants think there are too many immigrants

Why Ghana?

Ok, but your webm is a german hoe, not a muslim mayor.

And yes, I'm happy for the "german master race" to breed with africans. Their inferiority complex started WW2. And it's also funny.

Did she still fail grade 8 maths though?

Shut up, Mamadou.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You are not a Turk you bitch.

Considering the math shit, she's right. Math was always my weakest subject (I was a B student) and it hasn't hindered me whatsoever. I crunch numbers pretty regularly for hobbies and nerd shit (Dungeons and Dragons and its derivatives are pretty "Do this math in your head in 5 seconds" heavy) and though I suck at it, it's never really hindered me.

Calculators and shit. I made a spreadsheet recently that uses multiplicatives and shit and I still don't really understand what they are. But I still got that shit correct thanks to google and calcs.

is it true that you would leave uk to russia if putin gave you some free land? But i have to notice you, syberia is very cold place,
express.co.uk/news/world/669935/80-per-cent-Brits-move-UK-to-RUSSIA-Putin-offers-free-land

Math isn't just about doing basic calculations. Not saying that whoever didn't perform well in school will necessarily be a loser for the rest of his life, but there's more to it.

No, it's been confirmed that 99% of people who voted for it are not even British.

I think with the advent of the internet math, just like every other thing on the planet, just got that much easier to get a hold of. Hell, I don't even have to understand something to plug some numbers in and spit out an answer.

Why train a horse when you can catch a taxi.

I dont think those refugees of theirs would want to go to Russia

No, i mean that the participants of that poll are not even from the UK, people all over the Europe could vote and only the poorest people of the eastern part showed the willingness to accept the offer.