Hey guys, watched this movie. Realised, that I will never have such life.. I will never do drugs with my qt gf...

Hey guys, watched this movie. Realised, that I will never have such life.. I will never do drugs with my qt gf, will never hung out in nice place in USA.

I just sit at home in gommieblock. Pls, tell me, how it feels to have life like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

pls dont ignore me ;_;

just be yourself

living the dream

I like russians

Just stop living in a commie bloc and being poor

how?
but i suffer
///

just b urself

>how it feels to have life like this?

Dunno, I just drink alone at home. No gf, no drugs, no firework.
You have to accept the life you chose on your own, not everyone is good looking/rich/charmant.
Just hope you will find someone not too ugly who will love you the way you are. Or die alone

I like russians I can give you warm words and internet hugs iff you like poles

I should have been born Eastern European. I work with a bunch of them and always get mistaken for one..

I also hate Mussies and niggers. I can't imagine how amazing it must be to live in a country where your are surrounded by only your owne countrymen and the government gives the middle finger to all these filthy migrants.

It's okay but it gets old after a while.
t. Hedonist who is running out of depraved things to do

You are born in Russia, bad luck, try another country.

just be yourself

didu experienced this with qt gf? tell me more

It's amazing as fuck to see your government do what you actually wanted to do with migrants
You just need to work hard to live a good life here

>Canadian women
>cute girlfriend material
You can choose one.

just have fun so. I am not talking about relationshit material. Just to have fun with a girl.

you're just korzinochka
you have same chances for this even in sub 500k shitholes

yeah, but I will not be cool so

I will sell apartment and migrate to USA. I have enough of poor live

relax, man. let's go skyping, ima superuserstar

and what you gona do in usa?

Will work in USA, it is better than working for 250 dollars per month in Russia.

You're not supposed to admire the characters from requiem for a dream

It's a cautionary tale

hey people let's go skiping. Ima in chinese PC gang and i've just found the way to overpass chinese firewall, finally. fist thing i did was go to this place =) im superuserstar

>i've just found the way to overpass chinese firewall
enjoy your vpn

first time i thout, that all i need for hapiness is youtube, Sup Forums and dramatica, but new i think it's ok. anyway, my life in china is shit.

u know gayz, after reading dramatica i feel really ok. ahhh, fuckin china

china is still better than russia. i would like to move to china. Don't be so angry about your country. It's not bad.

it is fun up to 3 months then you get bored and go to internet

man, i m actually was living mother russia for 17 years it seems to me, that china is better, but i still hate many thing about it

>I can't imagine how amazing it must be to live in a country where your are surrounded by only your owne countrymen and the government gives the middle finger to all these filthy migrants.
Me too can't imagine it.

>i m actually was living mother russia for 17 years
oh... so you are not chinese, are you.

mo, man. i was born in russia. now living in china. thinking after some time to go to another place working may be as interpreter. since i know chinese