/OldMen/

ITT: Slowly dying countries, that were powerful in the past but will never regain their lost condition

Britain, France, Italia, Spain invited.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQzaehGK8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can I join?

Russia can come too.

reporting

Japan?

Also the US but our death is slower and less noticeable

N-no don't invite me
Brexit will give us a new lease of life

FUCK OFF USA

You're home here user.

Don't hold into false hope, it's only going to hurt you later

We're not dying, we've never been in a better shape in fact.
Though people with no sense of history wouldn't realize.

You think the peasants under Louis XIV were happy? they weren't. But other people were.
Today it's still the same, a small minority of happy people and the ignorant masses suffering. But you're suffering far less than most previous generations.

tl;dr: you're a whining loser, let the real men handle the country and just try to get a vaguely useful job.

>mfw my country was never powerful in the first place

Don't know what's worse desu

It's too difficult to solve low birth rate and longevity in Japan because actually men and women resolve their libido by hentai and TV idols xD
It's real :)

Ceci
La conjecture actuelle a de quoi être déprimante ceci dit

Australia does have a huge long-term potential. Don't despair. Every time a crop of countries dies off, a new one springs off.
And should you mess up, we'll annex you and integrate you to New Caledonia.
You'll be "Newer Caledonia" and have a new start.

Spain died long time ago.

I know... no kids in the streets, schools close
Real sad.

Can we have Japan when you're all dead of old age? we'll take good care of it, and remember you. And honor your graves with French wine and cigarettes.

go fuck yourself

Eh, I think we have some gumption that other people don't. We still legit believe, BELIEVE manifest destiny. Hell, I do. This world was meant to be owned by us, and it's absolutely nuts that that way of thinking is totally ingrained into me. What other countries in their heart of hearts know that IT WILL be theirs?

t. farage "we'll rule the waves once again if we exit the eu" autist

Ben, c'est la France, "jamais contents!".
Mais bon, il y a un siècle dans les tranchées à Verdun, ils devaient pas avoir le moral non plus. Mais eux, ils avaient des raisons.
La peste noire ou la Guerre de Cent Ans, ça me dirait pas trop non plus, je pense.

On a des merdes comme Sarkozy ou Hollande, mais c'est aussi parce que les Jeanne d'Arc, Napoléon ou De Gaulle ne sortent du rang que dans les moments de gros bordel.

hope that when i have 45 i will be with a qt immigrant with 18

>hat were powerful in the past but will never regain their lost condition
Both the UK and France have almost the best living standards, extremely high GDP (considering the population size), great social programs (healthcare etc), strong military and political influence all over the world.
You're talking shit.

>freedom boner activated
thanks american friend

>This world was meant to be owned by us

You are much mistaken, les gars.
But you will learn in time, like England before you.
In fact, if they die we'll need you as a replacement.

I think out of all these great empires and wonderful nations, the worst of the worst that turned into an absolute shithole, is probably Portugal

You are right my good friend, and faggot OP has been called on it.
France is alive and well. VERY well. Best shape since the 18th century.

I don't know why, but I find her really attractive. Mixing with chinese people wouldn't seem a bad idea come to think of it.

what about /countriesthatwereneverpowerfulbutdyinganyway?/

We're fucked for good.

Of course ya, offering of French wine and cigarettes Incense stick sounds fun lol

What about muh Commonwealth?

Thank you. I hope you Japanese live a long time though.

>under Louis XIV
What about only a few years ago when you got paid 1500€ for that vaguely useful job
Then it's €1000, now it's 800€

Soon it's 400€ for everyone like the proper shithole we're becoming

hello friend

I consider myself a moderate muslim but if you don't oblige to my request i swear by Allah's might i will never be at rest until i slit your fucking throat live on periscope

delet

ofc course we're still living well but we can't afford to invade half of africa

what's the point of life if you can't bully blackies and sandies

The revolution started because people didn't have enough to EAT

You can feed yourself for less than 200€ a month if you cook a little, it's healthy and tasty food, too.
So earning 1000€ is enough to feed yourself, a wife and 3 children.

Free healthcare to boot (much more advanced, too, and improving constantly), and no wars. An Ancien Règime peasant would be hopping up and down in joy if given that deal.

Yes you can, and you can even get paid for shooting niggers.
Niggers get shot at about 4:00 in this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYQzaehGK8k

Proud traditions never die.

Yes. On average everyone is better off now. But at one point France as a country was large and important. You could spread your influence across the world and were leaders of science, technology and culture.
That is no-longer the case. France as a country has become completely irrelevant on the world stage. And the population is actually worse off than in the rest of Western Europe.

>You could spread your influence across the world

And we have.
Human Rights, Metric System, United Nations.

Now, we now longer need to since the world is largely okay (by our standards), so we're having a good time at home which was the plan all along.
The previous generations had wars with genocidal dictators and autocratic monarchies, now everyone at least *pretends* his country is democratic and his population is happy, which is okay since we don't want to look too closely.

Now, we're benefiting from all these efforts and enjoy the joys of life.
And if anything I'm pleased to hear that all other countries are even richer than us (though to be honest, I don't care and actually had no idea).