GT 730

Why does everyone hate her so much, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Sapphire-HD-7970-dual-x-3gb-/302252754453?hash=item465fab0615:g:cjEAAOSwOddYyI4y
ebay.com/itm/Gigabyte-GeForce-GTX-670-GV-N670OC-2GD-2GB-GDDR5-SDRAM-Graphic-Card-/112329549177?hash=item1a275ce579:g:RFUAAOSwo4pYSf7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bagpipes playing.

Cuz 730s are slower than modern intel IGPs, just a fucking waste of power, doesn't even have HEVC 4K support.

I don't, for 55 bucks was a pretty good deal, could play in 720p comfortably 90% of modern games until I got something better, still have it as a backup.

You are right, but if you have an older processor that still holds well (like a Sandy Bridge) it will wipe the floor with the IGP, it is day and night.

If you have a modern Intel processor it is a waste of power, there are plenty of idiots that don't know what they are buying.

Personally I don't think anyone should be buying anything lower than a 1050/1050TI or RX 460 in this day and age.

1080P gaming is basically the standard now and the 750TI 2GB is barely cutting it for gaming these days even at low detail settings.

Heck I had a 650TI 1GB and it would get ram limited and stutter to shit on pretty low end games like Overwatch and World of Warships.

4GB on the 730 is retarded, you pay extra for the ram that the 730 is incapable of using, for the 75~125 bux for the 730 4GB on newegg you could absolutely buy a 1050/1050TI or RX460

Because you posted the ddr3 version

Even buying it refurbished, the price/performance ratio is in the toilet. Only way it's worth it is if you can get it for free, or less than $30

Wont this mean it will get fucked by an amd APU too?

Yes, there are more powerful AMD APUs, and the upcoming Raven Ridge APUs will absolutely shit all over it.

It's actually kind of sad that the low end graphics cards have been killed by on die GPUs

They were never any good for gaming in the first place. Only reason to use one was if you absolutely needed multimonitor but had no way to do this with your integrated. Or if you're running a small form factor PC with one of those tiny 240w PSUs.

Almost bought that thing, but I decided to overclock my iGPU instead. No regrets

haha I have to low profile version of that thing

>there's no single slot 1050 ti
>there is a single slot rx 460
wtf nvidia

So GPUs offering more VRAM while not really needing it isn't a new thing, huh...
Did I fuck up buying a 390?

I don't. Especially 4GB DDR5

Because budget price/performance optimization is not the trend now anymore since everyone is stinking rich on Sup Forums

>Heck I had a 650TI 1GB and it would get ram limited and stutter to shit on pretty low end games like Overwatch

How. Overwatch uses about 512mbs of VRAM on lowest settings under 1080p.

for what op?
Id rather a 250I'm sure you could get a used a8-7600 and a fm2 board close to that same price too then xfire it with the 250 later

except that the entire point of why people hate them is because of price/perf. A modern iGPU will keep up with if not smash it. And not to mention that if you're willing to do a bit of digging on the used market, you can find cards that would kick its *ass* for not much more, such as a GTX 670 or an HD 7970

ebay.com/itm/Sapphire-HD-7970-dual-x-3gb-/302252754453?hash=item465fab0615:g:cjEAAOSwOddYyI4y

ebay.com/itm/Gigabyte-GeForce-GTX-670-GV-N670OC-2GD-2GB-GDDR5-SDRAM-Graphic-Card-/112329549177?hash=item1a275ce579:g:RFUAAOSwo4pYSf7g

proofs

Well, every company wants to put thick beefy coolers on cards. The 1050TI comes in single slot backplate versions but they slap a dual slot cooler on it anyways.

They do make the 1050TI in low profile ready variants, though still dual slot.

The best low profile and single slot card that I can think of is the GTX 950, the newer ones that don't require the 6-pin.

>she

GTX 1050 Ti is better

They're testing the slowass DDR3 version though, not the GDDR5 version.

Yeah but the 730 2GB GDDR5 costs 70 bux on newegg.

70bux for a sidegrade/downgrade from intel HD530...

I'd buy a 710 if there was one with just a pair of DP connectors.

AMD is releasing a destitute end card too.
RX 550.

Maybe this will replace it.

It's not hate, but as of 2017 it shouldn't be an option anymore for anyone wanting to play a game released after 2011. RX 460 and GTX 1050 are the bare minimum options if you're buying brand new.

No point if it's worse than a 750 ti.

Other use cases eg. my dad bought a 4k monitor, I found a GT720 2GB GDDR5 for 20 europoors at a local shop, with DP and it works fine at 4k for his needs (fishing videos on youtube lol).

>Implying it's not a she.

I keep seeing these cards around 25-50$ why should I not buy one now for my toaster and resell the whole rig later?

It's worth it for $25 assuming your integrated GPU is complete dogshit (Sandy Bridge tier)

If its under $50 it will be worth it.

RX 460/560 is the one that replaced 750Ti and the counterpart of 1050Ti.

bought one last year in january for £40 for my hp compaq pro 6300 sff cus i doubted a gtx 750ti would work on it

it managed to play fallout 4 at a destitute level that i could stand until i beat it

Hey guys how about 16GB worth of DDR3 for just 37$

How much do you expect anyone to give you for a toaster with a 730 mate?

>her

the gddr5 version is actually good
i can play overwatch on medium in 1080p

Does it run GTA V?

How much is a QX9650 CPU nowadays?

Will a 2Gb GDDR5 work when paired with it? or Quad core only works with DDR3?

The fuck you are taking about

whats the problem? if you want a slim card(no idea why) so badly then get a water block