/brit/

Ex gf getting a bit cheeky on twitter again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9odvl3tfEU
express.co.uk/news/world/670463/Falklands-Islands-Britain-EU-referendum-Brexit-Lisbon-Treaty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crayon pop

Nonce

/celt/

haha imagine going 2 weeks without sex lads

what a fucking whore, what will her children think when they decide to check her twitter in the future to learn more about mommy?

Last time I had sex was in 2011.

charli

Would love to see the videos

>decide I'd like to go for a walkie
>push open the door
>blinded by flashing lights
>there are no less than four regular paddywagons outside of my house as well as a SWAT one
>one of the constables levels his gun at me and yells "GET BACK IN YOUR HOUSE!" at the top of his lungs
>step backwards and close the door
>walk into the kitchen and put on the tea kettle
>just as my tea is ready there are gunshots next door
>firefight ensues for about five minutes, I grab my tea and watch from the window
>guns go silent, bobbies swarm the building
>an ambulance shows up later and wheels out the corpses
Bang on job blokes, never liked them bastard neighbors anyways.
Hope the new ones are proper lads.

And now I've found another crush
The lush life's given me a rush

FONT

how's that?

>yfw women like this will find some beta guy to settle down with and get away with having such a destructive carefree youth and live a nice comfortable life off the betabux

FOAL

Great song

My father is bald, short, has rotten teeth, a heavy drinker and a devout football fan who goes to even away matches. He is also white as fuck. Can he be a Brit?

>this whole post
cringe

absolute rotter

bint

women have zero concept of male loneliness

2bh anyone stupid enough to marry a washed up whore because "her past is her past" deserves it 2bh

friendly reminder that women who have had multiple sexual partners often lose the ability to pair bond with their mates

How can you actually have sex with that horse faced mess without being sick?

>paddywagon
>tea
>bang on job
>blokes
>lads

haha EPIC!

2013 here, strongly considering giving up my morals and just going out drinking and hitting on slags until I get laid again so that the clock can reset. Why haven't you been getting any?

That's a very good point tbf
Also redheads a cutie

Fucking hell thought this was gonna be some yank copypasta
Did this actually happen?

*chimps out*

I could really use a shower but I'm likely to get sweaty again tomorrow.

fucked the fleshlight again, second time even better but it was quite difficult to cum. 21 mins between orgasms.

kind of hope my future kids play old vidya from our childhoods and treat them a bit like how we treat classic literature today

they're going to be deeply analyzing games in school like mario brothers, megaman, final fantasy, etc. to get a better understanding of the people of our modern time and the human condition....

>redhead
I've got bad news for you mate, asian red heads don't exist

Lads, if we leave the EU, what are the chances of my ex-gf getting deported? She moved to the UK in 2003 when Lithuania joined the EU, and her continued presence in the country is making me sad.

Literally my dad

FIFE
I
F
E

tune

very slim

How's your virginity going lad?

>kind of hope my future kids play old vidya from our childhoods and treat them a bit like how we treat classic literature today

>they're going to be deeply analyzing games in school like mario brothers, megaman, final fantasy, etc. to get a better understanding of the people of our modern time and the human condition....

Yeah, they couldn't handle the bantz so they opened fire on the police.
Turns out they couldn't handle the gun either.

we can all agree that Russia should've won

i can imagine you trying to get them to play board games like scrabble and monopoly and they'll be fucking their gf's in virtual reality whilst on hoverboards

Islam isn't oppressive, the only oppressors are the ones trying to stop Muslims from living their lives for God.

chatting to a warwick bird on the tinder

last messaged her 45 minutes ago and she hasn't responded. stuck between cutting my losses or sending her a cheeky "pls respond"

Not happening
EU citizens currently here will be able to stay

Not sure mate, we went different ways years ago.

How's yours?

Thinking of getting a new chastity device

One without bars that I can't masturbate through

Ask the year 2009

>deeply analyzing games in school like mario brothers, megaman, final fantasy, etc

those games were fucking weeb dogshit lmao

Fife is a shithole, neck yourself.

Fuck's sake, probably still going to vote out, but I don't care so much about the outcome anymore.

anyone got some good normie music ?

went to a party last friday and I knew literally 0 of the songs people were singing

ONE INCH WONDER

He just said you're a pathetic cuck loser and asked what happened with your life to idolise a complete and utter minger?

resist the temptation to reply

>France: FEMEN topless protest disrupts Tariq Ramadan at Islamic Conference *EXPLICIT*

kek

After you, CUNT

abnormies BTFO

>people are at my house
>don't want to go downstairs because I'll spill my spaghetti
>mum says she's not making me anything to eat and unless I want to starve I have to "stop being a weird little twat" and go downstairs and get something to eat myself

What an absolute cunt she is. Looks like I'm starving until they fuck off then. I hate her I really do, she fucking knows I have AvPD why does she do this to me?

Do we have high tax compared to similar countries

here

Listen to skepta - konnichiwa in full mate

"Argentina hots up Brexit FEAR as it warns it will RECLAIM Falklands if Britain votes Leave"

Thoughts?

>caring about normie music
it's just a meme, i don't think any of them genuinely like it either

he asked what normies listen to, not chavs and niggers.

looking forward to see the argies btfo again

fucking sperg shut the fuck up

>tfw no sexy chocolate gf
race mixing is a great american tradition 2bh

normies listen to grime tbf

joining the army soon, I hope it'll happen.

absolute pathetic mong

your mum sounds like a right laugh

you weird little spacker

CELTIC
E
L
T
I
C

Source?

Plus our overseas territories aren't even part of the EU like France's are so not sure why they'd pick now

All it would do is provide David Cameron a popularity boost when we win again

Shut the fuck up and make something yourself if you're that hungry
Proper weirdo cunt

my kids wont be allowed to have gfs until they're age 21 and up

Memico

>it's sunday afternoon already

fuck sake lads, another weekend wasted. i haven't even had a wank yet.

i used to listen to grime when i was 18 too. then i realised i was white and not from a shithole so i had precisely nothing to do with it

celtic supporters in glasgow are the most oppressed demographic of human beings since jews in nazi germany

do brits have the equivalent of american rednecks?

Yeah but normies actually want to be chavs/roadman now.

going to go acquire some product soon lads

No

No they fucking don't

express.co.uk/news/world/670463/Falklands-Islands-Britain-EU-referendum-Brexit-Lisbon-Treaty

Wow fucking normies
I CANT GO DOWNSTAIRS BECAUSE THERES PEOPLE THERE AND I DONT LIKE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME YOU FUCKING NORMALSHITS. They're going to talk to me and I'm going to spill my spaghetti and make a twat of myself, it's not worth it.

>Why haven't you been getting any?
Lost all my friends shortly afterwards and haven't been socializing since then.

is it people that you don't know?

normies just follow black fashion la'

>'no'

great argument.

Fuck off to /britfeel/ you absolute tragic cunt
Hope you starve to death you shite excuse for a man

Not really

kill yourself

made a tasty cup of coffee lads... sugar free too...

bit of heavy cream and a bit of butter... and it tastes really good... and its keto friendly...

northerners, scots, irish/pikeys/gyppos, scousers, mancs, brummies, 'sheeds