en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Georgia
youtube.com/watch?v=crOy3ZW-JA4
youtube.com/watch?v=T2kF_oG8ynk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fixed your map

An alphabet that looks like boobs.

oh

Loks like elven

Chill people. Kinda lazy thou... but they're good pals.

Last bastion of Christianity in that area

Why is that fixed? I want to understand more geo politics.

Bonus question, Will that turn into the next Crimea?

DELET

I don't get it, can you explain?

High Elves, great food and dragonslayers.

Azeris and turks can you speak with each other without translating?
Bir millet iki devlet?

Abkhazia and South Osettia are seperatist regions who have de jure been annexed by Russia.

:^)

The Caucasus is an ethnic cluserfuck.

Abkhazia just wants to be independent and be its own country.

South Osettia is willing vassal eager to be annexed, but Russia is happy enough with a de facto control.

Only the north Caucasus is, the south is less so

georgia: basically russian-hating slavs with curly hair
armenia: ditto
azerbaijan: t*rkish clay

>georgia
>slavs
kek

>Slavs

Are you too lazy to Google before you go blowing shit around?

He also appears to think that Slavs don't have curly hair, which I find hurtful as a (real) curlyhaired Slav.

>American education

slovenski cigan

absolutely disgusting

Ossetians are recent Iranic migrants, to claim that the clay is theirs is fucking ridiculous.

Abkhazians are half-kebab; to actually want to give them clay that was stolen directly from a Christian, Georgian majority is equally disgusting.

squat: check
tracksuit: check
cold: check
orthodox: check
gommunist: check
seem like slavs to me

t. Gogi Baratashvili

>Ossetians are recent Iranic migrants
>Canadian education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgians#/media/File:Pirosmani._Family_party.jpg

Nope, I'm not any form of diaspora, I just find it disgusting to see what international powers (in this case R*ssia) have done to Georgia, just like what international powers have done to Serbia on the Kosovo issue.

>iranic

I was talking about South Ossetia, not the Caucasus as a whole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Ossetia#Medieval_and_early_modern_period

>done to serbia

Yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ossetian_language

The Ossetian language is quite literally an Iranian language you dumb nigger.

they both speak turkish

thats like saying america is rightful german clay because it speaks english

When will the Bagrations ever come back to power?

except nowhere did I even slightly imply in any way whatsoever that "South Ossetia is rightful Iranian clay because they're an Iranic people". How the fuck did you even come to that conclusion, you dumb nigger?

basically yurop runs out of people to cuck and starts cucking itself

I hear Atlanta is not a nice city to visit but that's all I know

Funny thing is even though georgians can pass for europeans they are in fact not indo european so making them de facto non white.

epyleptic rock

We and Azerbaijanis both like them because we all hate arm*s.

Georgia is great. Their economic reforms give me a huge boner.

>Georgia succeeded in fighting against corruption, that was the one of the main obstacles for development. Success of Georgia is recognized by different rating agencies. According to the Transparency International, Georgia is the top country in the post-Soviet region in terms of fighting corruption. According to the Corruption Perception Index published by Transparency International, Georgia ranked 50th in 2014[51] (up from 113rd in 2004).[52] "Global Corruption Barometer 2010" ranks Georgia the first among world countries in the term of decrease corruption level.[53] According to International Finance Corporation Business Perception Survey 2012 only 0.11% of surveyed (1 respondent out of 920) named corruption as a problem in relations with public organizations.[54]

>Georgia has the most liberal tax jurisdiction in Europe. The number of taxes is decreased from 21 to only 6, tax rates were reduced also. In addition, significant procedural and institutional reforms was implemented - simplified system of tax disputes was established, tax administration system was streamlined and most of taxes currently are paid on-line.

>Due to the customs reform customs procedures were dramatically simplified. Customs tariffs reform significantly simplified and sharply reduced the costs connected to the foreign trade. Number of import tariffs was abolished on approximately 90% of products and only 3 tariff rates exist instead of previous 16. Currently 86% of tariff lines are duty-free compared to 26% in 2005. Modern Customs Clearance Zones were established and customs clearness procedures could be made starting from 15 minutes only.

And it's working out pretty well as far as I can tell.

>t. nigger from haarlem

nothing t/b/h

Doing well enough that they laugh at Russians on here for the crummy life they have to live.

desustorage.org/int/thread/59397803/#59399785

all the oghuz languages are mutually intelligible to some degree

Much dick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Georgia

Jacques de Vitry, the Patriarch of Jerusalem at that time wrote:
>There is also in the East another Christian people, who are very warlike and valiant in battle, being strong in body and powerful in the countless numbers of their warriors...Being entirely surrounded by infidel nations...these men are called Georgians, because they especially revere and worship St. George...Whenever they come on pilgrimage to the Lord's Sepulchre, they march into the Holy City...without paying tribute to anyone, for the Saracens dare in no wise molest them...

>buttraped by Persians
>buttraped by Mongols
>buttraped by Arabs
>buttraped by Ottomans
>buttraped by Russians
>buttraped by shitty tribes from the North
>buttraped by Russians again

rood

I honestly wish Georgia becomes 1st world so they will prove it is fucking possible here without EU monies and so local thieves will run to the west covering their burning asses.

delet

"Probably much fewer"

Wonderful academic shilling. wew lad

Azerbaijan: Persian clay

ftfy

stop posting that jew

I'm saving this post because it's one of the dumbest i have ever seen.

WE

You're more Iranic than you are Turkic. Stop roleplaying you Hittie scum.

WUZ

PERS N SHIT

Taking a quick break from killing Zaza's? Get back to work!

>hairy
>square headed
>100% black haired country
>literally hair coming out of their teeth
>calls the abkhaz "kebab"

>Implying Serbia hasn't been continuously BTFO by pretty much every great neighboring power, including NATO for the last 500 years.

One of my favourite nations

we're slowly becoming 1'st world. If we don't fuck up like we always do next 30-40 years we would be 1'st world.

> american education

yes we got buttraped but in the end we won.

persian empire doesn't exist, mongols are shit now, arabs are shit, ottoman empire doesn't exist, shitty tribes from the north are cucked by russia, russia is slowly becoming africa tier and we're still here drinking chacha and eating shitty dumplings.

>implying the Austro-Hungarians BTFO'd the Serbs in WW1

wtf i love gürcistan now

youtube.com/watch?v=crOy3ZW-JA4

>khinkali
>shitty

When will you attack russia again?

Georgia's history is truly incredible. Still can't understand how they survived until now, given the fact EVERYONE around them hated them an tried to conquer/converts them

Georgians once stopped an entire invasions of Mongols. Lithuania ever did something that impressive? I don't think so

>Georgians
>Slavs

Greeks were trading with georgians before Rome was even founded.

i'm bored of it and it gives me diarhea.

when they are weak enough.

ტრაკი

>Read comments
>Çomar level rising
>"Those lands were ours anyway jej :D"
>krinj

მუტელი

Last time your whole army got buttraped by a couple of chechen battalions........

The problem I have Georgian relatives here and they wont to leave to Georgia, just visit them on holidays.

მართლაც რომ

>them
I mean their Georgian relatives))

Our second neighbours that don't hate us. Pretty cool
yes

>ტ
Computer mouse

Tы caм пoнял, чтo нaпиcaл?

DER PERUANUS

GOOD ENGRISH , DIMA

Sweet tea

>get ruled by Armenian aristocracy