Where do i compare vacuums?

So I'm trying to buy a vacuum for my parents but i can't find a place to compare specs and stuff. I'm looking for a lightweight vacuum and am looking to spend $400 Usd or so. Any help? Where else would i look

Other urls found in this thread:

sebo.co.uk/
today.com/parents/vacuum-loving-boy-autism-gets-best-birthday-surprise-2D80438883
m.thesweethome.com/reviews/best-vacuum-cleaner/
amazon.com/dp/B000KI9LQG
choice.com.au/home-and-living/laundry-and-cleaning/vacuum-cleaners/review-and-compare/vacuums
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a Miele. Not joking.

Seriously get a fucking Miele.

>vacuum
>compare specs
I think you are autistic

Who is this vacuum?

This

Just get a Miele and call it a day

t. have had a Miele for fifteen years

We're on 4chins were all autisms

I want to inset my.oenis in her mouth and use her cheeks to pull her face towards my.cock

Who is this semen vacuum?

Consumer Reports is probably the only non-astroturfed source for reviews of stuff like that. Literally every other review website on Google is for stuff like this is fake.

dont get Dyson is my advice. overpriced pos thats barely lasted 4 years. clogs up too easily

The Kirby is the prince of vacuums.

The German equivalent of Consumer Reports is "Stiftung Warentest". They recently ranked the Miele S 8340 EcoLine highest.
Miele Complete C3 Special Powerline
is identical to the S8340, just with more accessories and in black.

I love Miele's "micro accessories" that are perfect for cleaning electronics or any other narrow spaces.

SEBO is made in germany and for professional use. Just dump consumer products in the trash, they are all made in china.

sebo.co.uk/

I thought professionals use Henry?

Get a used rainbow vacuum or a kirby. Rainbows are well worth the money and Kirbys are indestructible.

I just got a Shark vacuum, pretty nice for the size. A lot better than I thought it would be (judging by looks).
Otherwise, get a shopvac with 50ft of hose.

Happy birthday OP
today.com/parents/vacuum-loving-boy-autism-gets-best-birthday-surprise-2D80438883

OP have you bought a miele yet? Also, don't get a fucking dyson. I made that mistake.

GET A MIELE

Sweet home has seemingly trustworthy reviews. They liked shark and miele.

m.thesweethome.com/reviews/best-vacuum-cleaner/

Seems like shark is best bang for your buck. I'm looking for lightweight vacuums, mieles, riccars and sebos are relatively heavy compared to sharks.

DId someone say Miele?

>today.com/parents/vacuum-loving-boy-autism-gets-best-birthday-surprise-2D80438883
Precious little story.
I wouldn't be too sad about having a son who's really into vacuums. There are many more useless or harmful interests.

Get a Good heavy duty fucking vacuum. the ones they use in constroction sites

*construction, im terrubly sorry

Builders and cleaners do, because they're very robust but they are not lightweight

You're gonna rip your dick off. Don't think I don't know what you're doing.

Just get one that sucks well you autistic fuck

Define "sucks well".

Just get the cheapest HEPA that isn't some off brand.
400$ vacuum cmon....

t. new Mieles ITT

RAWR xD

Sucks the scrot dry, if you know what I mean

>Making an educated purchase is autism

is miele the thinkpad of vacuums?

Get an orac

Only 8 pounds

>I love Miele's "micro accessories" that are perfect for cleaning electronics or any other narrow spaces.
You sound literally like an ad

Can confirm. I managed to get a near mint Miele Onyx for $200 off Craigslist. The quality is insane.

Orec XL Commercial, you can order all the parts and replace / service the unit easily.

We bought one over 25 years ago, replaced the belt and brush a few times, still works great.

Hoover Vacuum Cleaner WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Lightweight Corded Upright UH70120

I bought it for my parents, they love it. its really good.

Oreck XL 2000 Upright Commercial 8 lb Vacuum Hypo-Allergenic Filtration

amazon.com/dp/B000KI9LQG

>weighs 8 lbs.
Just like my dick.

I know you have down syndrome. Kill yourself. Retard.

>not just getting a used vaccum from work after it breaks and fixing it

Get out.

>all vacuums are the same
I think you should kys

>magazine vacuumer
What a pleb.

Shills in Sup Forums? I don't beleive

I guess you could just go out and have a salescammer tell you lies and buy the $600 vacuum cause it's "better".

This thread is precisely how it would be if Miele made a shill thread.

This only makes me think these opinions aren't genuine, and that I should never again listen to anyone praising Miele because they could be shills.

Stick or pull?

choice.com.au/home-and-living/laundry-and-cleaning/vacuum-cleaners/review-and-compare/vacuums

Does anyone know about the Worwerk Kobold?
Here in Italy they're an absolute meme and everybody seems to have or want one.
My mother got one in 2003 or so and its engine broke last year. Not sure if this is good or not.

Somebody redpill me about Roombas and other similar "robots".
Are they a bad idea?
Do they work well?

Hard surface, they will clean well. Carpets and pet hair, pure shit. Cant clean corners either, the place where most dirt is.

Stick your dick in. If the vacuum can pull you a new foreskin, buy it.

Why can't they make roomba with triangle edge, so it can clean corners too

So if I have no carpets or pets, would it be a good idea to get one and use a regular vacuum for the remaining places it can't clean, in order to save time?

Probably, but if you're getting the vacuum out anyway to do the parts it missed.

Just use a broom for the remaining places.

It would have to know more about the space to know when it's in a corner. Collision response would be much more complicated.

Maybe they are actually good

Of course, but I can't be sure now because I don't know if those who are saying it are telling the truth.