Name a single better mouse than this god-tier piece of machinery. The G400 will never be outclassed period...

Name a single better mouse than this god-tier piece of machinery. The G400 will never be outclassed period. It's such a shame Logitech has stopped making this marvelous mouse, mine's on the way out and I'm struggling to find any source for a new one. Please hold me Sup Forums the thought of a world without her scares me.

It's a fucking mouse.

My G400s has outlasted my G303, I tried to solder on a new switch for my G303, too a long time for the solder to melt with a 20W iron, the switch worked in the end but the scroll wheel died, FML.

Everything on the market currently is a meme with 1000000 lights on it and looks like shit

Your spelled MX500 wrong

*blocks your path*

I can start by picking a mouse that actually fits my hands and not designed as a rock climbing hold.

>currently have MX700
>dont know what to do when it dies
Why dont they make mice like this anymore?

Early G400 didnt have a perfect sensor so your claim that it's the best mouse is not true. They fixed it with G400S.

>zowie mice are a meme

I have just ordered a replacement cable for mine, I've re-adjusted the stock cord probably 6 months ago but it's dropping out again. Anyone got any tips?

This thing really is perfect and I will repair it until it falls apart and then spend way too much on a rare surviving one in 2025

Bought one new ages ago and dropped it after an hour. The mouse-wheel was the most cheap-ass, flimsy, temperamental garbage I have only ever experienced on those cheap micro-mice that are generally used for travelling. Apart from that, it could have been good.

>no extra buttons
>no sensitivity switches
Looks cool but that's it.

easy, pic related

>muh perfect sensor
Why does everyone on Sup Forums pretends to be a quake pro or something? Just get something that fits your hand well and isn't a complete ripoff like Razer

cant be beat, well \I prefer the g400s though!

i'm dumb, what mouse is this?

g400 is a poor man mx518

>poor mans
>Cost £7 more. yet the g400 had better dpi

zowie ec2-a

G403/303/G Pro are objectively better in every regard and personally I find the 403 a better fit for my hand after over 5 years of using a G400 family mouse.

handlet

>better dpi

This famalam

>Everything on the market currently is a meme and looks like shit

mx518 is better

still using a G400 right now, the logitech plastic logo is completely gone and the surface below is half corroded away from my palm sweat.

works like a charm

How could a mouse that gets wider towards the bottom ever be any good?

I have a g9x. What's better?

You mean the Mx518 will never be outclassed.
The G400 is just a rebranded G5, which was a rebranded MX518

Logitech accidentally made the perfect mouse and just keep rereleasing it.

MX518 has angle snapping.

Like anyone cared.

roccan pure/xtd has approximate shape

Just wait until windows uptimizes for all the other mouses then amd mouse will win at being mices.
Windows dont use all amd mouse sensors right but amd mouse has more amd than any other mouses that not amd. Conspiracy against amd makes amd mouse not as gooden as logitech now, but amd mouyse benchmarked to be better than more expensive mouse. AMd mouse future proof just wait.

Madarchod

>Madarchod
I For you Scratxch your benchod face.

This >good sensor
>very low delay on wireless mode (test were showing even less than wired competitors)
>more than 24 hours without recharging
>can be customized for right/left hand
>light
the only bad thing about this mice is price
But i have g502 and i really prefer g900

my hand is actually quite large. i just prefer small mice

amd mouse age like fine wines and cheeses, just need bios updating and windows too. surely are coming soon!

Which is a rebranded MX500 then 510

>needing extra buttons for your retarded baby-tier MOBAs and MMOs
>needing sensitivity switches instead of creating a custom config

You joke, but I actually have seen this opinion on Sup Forums.

That's bullshit though. They upgraded the sensor with each refresh. The MX518's sensor is shit tier. The G400's is okay. The G400s has a perfect sensor.

SUPERIOR

I lost this mouse at my grandmothers house and now they're expensive as shit