Most American posters are probably black/mexican/chink/jew

>most American posters are probably black/mexican/chink/jew

Has anyone else realized this?

They were talking about fried chicken on /cum/ and I realized that yeah American countries have a lot of old white people, but almost all of their young people (people who'd be on Sup Forums) are non-white

Scary

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10219110
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-app-a/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2979739/More-HALF-children-minorities-2020-immigrant-baby-boom.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHI

nobody other than autists care about that kind of shit

I AM WHITE

strawpoll.me/10219110
strawpoll.me/10219110
strawpoll.me/10219110
let's find out.

>that
>white

yes I have blue eyes and pale white skin, I turn pink when it is cold

All Americans eat fried chicken. White ppl eat it with biscuits, black ppl eat it with waffle, and Spanish eat it at enchiladas interior. Fry c is not Monmouth food

well, jews are ok

If you see one obsessed with South America, he's a CHICANO

>first 2 votes

CHI

fuck, you are right m8

Hispanics are about 17% of our population
Blacks are about 12%
Jews are about 2%
Small chance for Black and Mexican, very unlikely for Jewish.

5% Asian and 1% Indians and 1% Arabs push you up to 60% non-white

yeah, but in the 15-30 years old category, the hispanics should be well over 25% and blacks well over 15%

off by one of a quadz easily disproves your statement nigga

What about Asians and """"white"""" immigrants?

If your concern is over "whiteness" specifically, the US is about 63% white.

It's not as big a deal in the US as it may seem in Europe, since our nationalism was never ethnic to begin with. Civic patriotism was always at the heart of American society.
Not saying Mexicans who jumped the wall shouldn't go back, and that Mexicans are the model immigrants, but ultimately everybody assimilates in the US to a large degree. We were never bitten by the European multiculturalism bug that infects Europe today, where minorities were encouraged to develop parallel societies and cultures within the host.

An example of the strength of our model is in our Muslims, who are uniquely assimilated compared to Muslims throughout the world.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-app-a/

under 18s will be a minority white by 2020

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2979739/More-HALF-children-minorities-2020-immigrant-baby-boom.html

>

>>

19 year old white American here
I'm from the super racist south so no genetic impurity here, but desu I'd racemix for a pure qt3.14

That's why China and Russia will end up becoming the world's only super powers while rest of civilized world get over run by fucking shit skins and communism gets the last laugh.

Luckily there's a true a American hero who is here in time to save us all.

>I'm from the super racist south
>no genetic impurity here

>jews are a race
>arabs aren't

Pretty much

More than half of 3 year olds are non-white

>thinking that le melting pot meme actually happens

I've never met arab americans. (not saying they don't exist.. but)
I've met many QT jewesses tho.

Top kiss ;^°

>12 African-American
WE

Think thats partly because of the brits ITT

ethnic jews are basically pale arabs though

I don't understand your confusion

Pretty neat that the main reason why America is great is because they were colonized by Aryan Germans

60% of 320m is 192m. That's more than three times the population of Britain.

40% of 320m is 128m. That's two times the population of Britain.

>We were never bitten by the European multiculturalism bug that infects Europe today, where minorities were encouraged to develop parallel societies

african american ghetto culture is like the blueprint for european immigrant ghetto culture

areas in sweden are basically compton with no guns and a little islam sprinkled in

To be fair, it's mostly old people.

I am half Russia and half Italian, and I have pale white skin but brown hair and brown eyes. Whether or not you consider that white is up to you.

Americans have a tendency to confuse the problems of Islam in Europe with the problems of crime and gangs

In reality the little shits running around stealing cars aren't exactly practicing muslims. They're just thugs

>yfw you don't get the joke