Am I white, Sup Forums?

no and you will never be, chink

Am I white Sup Forums?

Mongolian, but you already knew that.

I did, it was a trick question.

Naw, green

Naw, blue

Whites will die out anyway, i'm on the winning side

Obvious photoshop. No such thing as whites on Sup Forums.

Am I human?

test

GET OUT REEEE

Yes you are white

I want to fuck your eye socket

Somebody told me that Sup Forums is polluted with gays, but not only gays also perverted. I will never get a wife here.

bumping while I write my complaints ;_;

>one chance at life

>greenish-olive-tone skin color (I kid you not, my skin is green)

>boring grayish blue-green eyes that don't have any easily-discernable color and aren't even that vivid
>don't look nice and I can see about as well as a blind man in a blizzard in the sunlight since I live in the subtropics
>have the eyes in the color group for which people would kill but they don't even have the aesthetics that people like to trade for the loss in functionality

>have just a tiny amount of black genes
>just enough to make my hair curl in the back around my neck so that it looks retarded if I grow it out

>about 1/16 cherokee
>just enough to give me a wide forehead and large front teeth, not enough to give me a strong jawline
>have native American hair growth gene, so my hair grows super fast; in only three months I've gone from an air force aviator cut to about 5 inches on the top
>Cherokee/mongoloid hair density gene; my hair is so densely packed all over my head and body that one time a professional hair stylist clogged his razor after only a single second of running it through my hair; the motor almost burned out

(continued)

why does every finn on this board have identical eyes? same green mongol eye every time

you don't even need to look at the flag anymore

Those are some feminine eyes.

Am I Finnish, Sup Forums?

I am intrigued by how you look like.

Post your face, bby

ITT:Niggers.

(finish)

>almost half English/Scottish
>grandmother's of clan Bruce, have king's ugly crooked nose
>have English overbite
>combine with Native American front teeth to make for an ugly mug with a weak-looking jawline
>last name Hyde
>look like a psychopath too

>Almost half German/Austrian
>have stupid German hairline; my forehead looks a mile tall from the front but I look like I'm balding from the side
>stupid Germanic hair coloration; hair is light brown unless I stay in the sun, then it turns an ugly white (not even blonde; it just turns plain white)
>stupid Germanic hairiness gene; hair grows all over my body, including my butt cheeks
>german thickness of each individual strand of hair; each hair is thick and coarse so I have ingrown hairs all over my face and body
>I don't even have acne, but there are so many ingrown hairs that there are blisters and pimples all over my face at any given time
>germanic greasiness of my hair; it's so greasy that if I don't shampoo it for even just two days, I no longer need hair gel for all of that hair to stand on its own
>compounded with the hairiness is the aforementioned native american density of the hair growth and how quickly the hair grows alongside the also aforementioned germanic thickness of each individual hair, meaning that I have to shave my body about three times a week, dull a razor every month, and my face twice a week to maintain a very quick to reappear 5 o'clock shadow

Why did I lose the lottery of life so bad?
I was a cute toddler, but that all fell apart as soon as I hit 13 ;_;

That's some murderous caveman's brow bone right there m8.

come home

you look like haley joel osment

Holy shit, at this point I am inclined to consider Americans as a separated ethnic group because you guys are mixed as fuck.

post another pic from up front

what do you mean?

Just as a toddler.
I've been recently compared to Jim Carrey and Max Thieriot

from a similar angle as

Am I white?

Here. This photo's about a year old.
I cropped out as much as possible while still leaving my face intact
I really don't see how people think I look like Jim Carrey
You didn't already?

Looks like it.

You're too hard on yourself. You idiot.