youtube.com/watch?v=tDTQQWSmo8s
youtube.com/watch?v=9d8SzG4FPyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Democratic Republic of the Congo

Northern Ireland

Why do they speak English in Ireland?

Kosovo

These are unironically all true.

If we've achieved the most perfection then mankind as a whole must be in a sorry state.

Why do they speak English in Canada?

You wish you were born as an alpha Irishman

Just cos Ireland was able to pay debts it doesn't make them that great

People here are simply too lazy and uncommitted to revive Irish. It's basically a national bad habit, reinforced by English's status as a global language.

Why would you revive a nonsensical meme language, senpai?

National and ethnic pride. Also all languages are memes.

BLARNEY FYE BAGORAH FIDDLEY DEE

>Also all languages are memes.
I guess you're literally correct here, but what does Ireland really have to be proud of?

Kek

Excuse me but Sup Forums is not the place for international bullying, please go to Sup Forums

Being white unlike *nglos

Ghana

Please stop bullying us Greece.

Have you ever been to Ireland greeselad?

One of the oldest literary traditions in western Europe and not being pure evil, unlike many of the violent and sinful Germanic races.

The so-called Islamic State

I understand why people want to revive Irish, but I just don't see the point besides national pride. We'd just end up speaking english anyway with all the tourists, movies, music, books etc. all being in english. It's like listenig to vinyl instead of digital or cds

You don't think the Irish would have been more evil had they been more numerous, more advanced, and not basically trapped in place by the bongs? It's all about opportunity. The Australian abos aren't pure evil either.

Why can't Ireland decide whether they want to be a papist shithole or a sjw shithole?

>but I just don't see the point besides national pride
National pride is very important for a nation state. Also we wouldn't just end up speaking English due to those things, that doesn't tend to happen in other places.

REMOVE ENGLISH
>REMOVE ENGLISH
REMOVE ENGLISH
>REMOVE ENGLISH

youtube.com/watch?v=tDTQQWSmo8s

youtube.com/watch?v=9d8SzG4FPyM

Albania

>the rumjacks
>dropckick murphys

Yes, true "Irish" music

>le plastic paddy music

Nah we're simply too sound. We're nice lads who only took the odd slave from Roman Britain in a bit of banter. Even Bede noted our piety and got mad that the English king Ecgfrith raided Ireland because of how cool we were.

COME OUT YE BLACK AND TANS
COME OUT AND FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN

>Trips don't lie

ireland blows

Your ma blows but I'm not complaining.