Why is France or French culture considered Nordic ?

>Why is France or French culture considered Nordic ?
Biggest European meme, they are clearly a Greco-Latin culture as De Gaulle stated
Their language, religion, hell even most of their phenotype have much more Southern European influence than Nordic one
Their food is Mediterranean, they kiss each other while greeting, they are much more open, their biggest conqueror was literally a swarthy wog
Daily reminder, only Germany,the Netherlands, the Anglos and Scandinavia are Nordic

>>Why is France or French culture considered Nordic ?
Litteraly nobody thinks that.

what the fuck

how are ukrainian rapebabies nordic?

>Napoleon
>swarthy

He was whiter than you, Ahmed.

Why did you post a retarded map?

We're just a bunch of Celts cucked by Latins, tho, user.

>Ahmed
>Le ebin Germany is full of Mohammedans maymay
Well memed, my friend. Still, France is indeed a Latin country

>Portugal
>Andalusian
You dont a shit about andalusia...

>putting k*rds and arabs in the same basket with greeks

This is NOT a thread about the picture and/or ethnicities

Mehmet "The Greek" Oglu

because of frankish genes, holland is also more frankish than saxon. The only saxon region in holland is the east (where no one lives)

No, I'm not that autist
I am just pretty curious to see how Europeans feel about the fact that France tends to be strong related with Southern Europe on a cultural basis

>their biggest conqueror was literally a swarthy wog

Napoleon was great fun but conquered nothing. In contrast, many French Kings did expand the realm.
Around 1000AD, the royal domain of the king of France was only about 6,700km2. Today France is more than 100 times larger.
Napoleon contributed nothing to that.

daily reminder that none of this matters because you're all slowly absorbing american culture instead

Not really... and I was an American, and France absorbed me.

>inb4
traitor

Daily reminder that Celts are Western Turks.

american """""""""culture"""""""""

advertisement and fast food chains categories as culture these days? wew lad

>Galicia
>Celtic and near eastern

>Why is France considered Nordic
WTF have you been listening to, Hans? Literally no-one has ever described France as a Nordic country -- or you either for that matter.

You're Germanic, you crazy German clod. Germanic.

That colour is slavo-germanic

I've germanic blood tho.

>or you either for that matter
Nordic is Germanic, Anglo.
We are both Nordic, together with Scandinavia we represent the Germanic Race, though

I'm not the country that bought into our whole diversity spiel

Every nord is germanic but not all germanic people are nordic

Central Turks not Western

I always used both words as a synonym desu
Well, Southern Germany may be celto-alpinind but regions like Holtstein are quite Nordic

Bullshit, it goes like this:

Anything below germany:

Anatolian farmer prevalent

Anyhing above Germany:

Central Asian sheperd prevalent

Anything below Israel:

Mixed with Sub Saharians

Its fault of English language. Naming one country after big tribe

That's not how it works: the Nordic peoples are a subset of the Germanic peoples. The words aren't synonyms: it would be like me using Batvarian as a synonym for German.

problem is that "nordic" doesn't have a concrete definition

God damn Hitler, he educated us wrong...

hitler considered Czechs as some offspring of Mongolians

he is right desu

You are color blind. You thought Turkey's color and gallo-roman color were the same.

kill yourself

Neolithic farmers with high European hunter gather admixture and low ANE admixture: Basque
Neolithic farmers with some European hunter gather admixture: Sardinians
Neolithic farmers with low European hunter gather admixture and low ANE admixture: Sicilians and South Italians
Prevalent Neolithic farmers with some European hunter gather admixture and low ANE: North Italians, Greeks
Neolithci farmers with high European hunter gatherer admixture and low ANE: Spanish,
Mix of neolithic farmer and European hunter gatherer, prevalent Neolithic farmer and low ANE: Southern French, Southern Balkans
Equal Neolithic farmer and European hunter gatherer with low ANE: French
Prevalent European hunter gatherer with very high neolithic farmer and low ANE: Britsh, Irish, Souther German, north Balkans
Prevanent European hunter gather with some neolithic farmer and low ANE: North German, Eastern European (Polish, Czech, Slovakian, etc)
European hunter gatherer with some neolithic farmer and low ANE: Scandinavian, Baltic, Russian, Fin.

Explain your post lapo

i look like this guy, what does that make me?

a liar

Prussian

interesting

>Why is France or French culture considered Nordic ?

he posted it again

Neolithic farmers came from Anatolia and invented agriculture, they brought it with them to Europe and mixed with the local European hunter gatherers (Cro-Magnon)
ANE where people from Siberia, they resemble genetically mothern day native Americans, Central Asian nomads brought this genetical component with them when they invaded Europe during the bronze age.

Actually England is genetically still quite Celtic, R1B happlogroup. Sure the Saxons invaded but they did not do a genocide of the local celtic population. They did put them into servitude. After few generation, ppl forgot their celtic ancestry and began to identify with the victor The Saxons).

Aryans brought caucasian(as in from a population from the caucasus) lines everywhere in Europe except for Basques and Sardinians, the picture is more complicated with newer findings.

France is only Nordic in the areas they stole from Germany (Elsaß and Lothringen).

Well, it's an interesting topic in my opinion and creates qualitative discussion on this meme boards

>Central Asian nomads brought this genetical component with them when they invaded Europe during the bronze age.
are those indo-european?

those areas aren't nordic either

Sorry but you're gonna have to explain what each color stands for before dumping this picture.

The Celtic culture come from Central Europe btw, not Turke, sure their culture reach what we now call Turkey but turkish ppl wern't around at that time. Turks originated near Mongolia, they dont come from anatolia, they invaded in the middle ages, long after the golden age of the celtic culture.

Ok, let me explain you :
We were celts colonized by latin and freed by germanics. Is it to hard to understand ?

Celt is not an ethnicity, it's a language group.

Just look at the ancient samples on the right m8. Basically:
Blue = WHG.
Orange = ENF
Dark Green = CHG(caucasus hunter gatherer, partly ANE)
The other ones don't matter too much to model Europeans. Look at how high on the CHG Yamnaya samples are.

Yes but ethnic refer more to culture than race. Sure most ppl use the term ehtnic to talk about races but it's scientifically wrong to do so. Ethnicity does not equal race.

Again, Croatia stands, vanguard against the despotic, incestuous, intrigue-full, kin-slaying, overcentralizing, round up-and-kill-Catholics-and-blame-them-for-economic-issues-when-things-go-bad Grecian """"""culture""""""
God save us from the the """m*n""" born in purple

Really, really interesting.

French aren't considered nordic but gaullish.

Freed.... feudalism and Germanic laws are kinda inferior to the Latin culture or the Romans. Roman law is way more modern and just than Germanic law. No wonder the Franks assimilated themselves to the Gallo-Roman culture of Gaul so fast.

Who the hell considers you as Greco-Roman Mediterranean ?
You are Slavs, nothing more nothing less

>Slovenia
>Celto-Germanic

>No wonder the Franks assimilated themselves to the Gallo-Roman culture of Gaul so fast.
People say that because franks converted to christianism. But if they did, it was because the majority of people in Gaul was christian.
And stop this meme, it looks like everybody want to be roman even if they want to destroy them.

>against
Read the post. Again

Slovenia is 100% Germanic Kärntenian

French is multi Etchnic since forever, Celts/Franks/Normans/Bretons/Aquitanians/Ligurians/Romans and many others. Beeing French is a cultural identity not a racial one.

Pic related is day one France, the fact that it shrunk to a tiny domain and a bunch of disloyal vassals is also the fault of those kings.

True but they also took the language, Roman code of law. They didn't bring much German culture with them or they didn't remain Germanic for too long. Contrary to England where the Saxons imposed their culture on the Celtic remaining population.

>Trondelag
>Slavo-Germanic

WHAT? WHEN? HOW?

like every western european countries then

>slavo-germanic placement

nice meme

Franks didn't arrive in numbers that could cause a major cultural shift. Millions of people have been living in area north of Loire, after the Romans abandoned the previous border just after 3rd century civil unrest. The infrastructure was there, but significantly weakened (two centuries of mismanagement). And if you notice, let's say Salic law, that it' still a mix of Germanic and Latin law. Primarily because Justinian's law ("real" Roman representation of law) was too complex for them. And I could only think of a few reasons why they decided to adopt Romance terminology and language. The system laid out before them was in the hands of the new elite: landowners (not many latifundia left above that Loire land but still) who were Latinized natives or in other words, previous Roman citizens. Why destroy a system when the Roman emperors spoiled them (gifts, trade routes and creating client federation of Germanic tribes to fight other Germanic tribes) with the same system before they crossed the border and claimed the land?

WE ARE THE HITTITE ELITE

They aren't.

Celts was a term used when talking about peoples living from western europe to eastern europe, which included ancient turkey.
But the actual celts were central europeans and peoples living in the british isles.

That's not France, but "Frankia"
The roots of truly French identity go back to the rule of Philippe II, who managed to unite the Frenchmen in a cause against the Angevins. And even that 12th-13th century is arguable. The French culture you see today is a centralized collective started during the rule of Louis XIV and consolidated in the 18th century (during his reign). Not before, not after

True but Romans who had a strong Culture and Identity did not need numbers to impose their culture onto others. Franks though where in admiration of the Latin culture, maybe a bit of a cultural inferiority complex but nevertheless Germanic culture was also didn't because considered inferior by the Franks intellectual elite.

Everytime you will talk to someone living in France, he will tell you that France is in Western Europe. Litteraly nobody says France is Northern or Southern Europe.

Basically, the modern european is a mix of 3 ancient populations that mixed.

The countries with the most hunter gatherer admixture and the least of near eastern admixture are the whitest

the Hittite are long gone Sadly

>Not wanting to be Luwian master race

All true but the Angevins mostly had the same culture as Paris. Well they are blood related families after all.

Luwians, pala anatolians, hittites, hatti, lydians, luccans, luwians, etruscans are all anatolian brother
Our true enemy is t*ran and we shall fight against those who sympathise with turan

I add
>Biggest European meme, they are clearly a Greco-Latin culture as De Gaulle stated
Like most of Europe
>Their language,
True
>religion,
>2016
>Religion
>hell even most of their phenotype have much more Southern European influence than Nordic one
We took me several times for an English and even a Dutch
>Their food is Mediterranean,
Wrong, only in Southern France
>they kiss each other while greeting,
True
>they are much more open,
I don't understand what do you mean
>their biggest conqueror was literally a swarthy wog
Well
>Daily reminder, only Germany,the Netherlands, the Anglos and Scandinavia are Nordic
OK

You are right never met a French who classified France as Northern, they are quite aware of beeing western Europeens.

>Etruscans are anatolian

"No"

Well to be honest I like all the Historic Anatolian ppl but the Turks. Persian are way more interesting, just sayin.

We kiss each other too while greeting. However, I'm from the Frankish area. I have always had pure Frankish genes. (Family comes from the area between Nord-Pas-de-Calais and Flanders/Brabant. But now, I've discovered that my gf has Saxon blood. What should I do now?

Angevins are one dynasty (one bastard dynasty), but the Capetians and their people were "Frenchmen" living on French soil. And their culture was not really the same as the Parisian one. Western French culture had more Gallic influence. The Gallo-Angevin language/dialect is also a testament. It's all langue d'oil, north French tongue, but we really need to appreciate French cultural diversity from barony to barony, before its turn towards a nation-state model in the 17th and 18th centuries

Take Richard the Lionheart, we all know of him. The man was a pretender to the French throne, he was an English king, but he spoke a language from north Aquitaine, didn't speak Parisian "French" or English. Probably a dialect of Occitan, along with a cultural Occitan mix

You should fuck her, those war are overs.

No worse people than T*ranians

>incestuous
In comparison to other yuro royal families, barely
>intrigue-full
having spies is a symbol of civilization
>kin-slaying
Catholic slavs are not our kin
>overcentralizing
Themes were undercentralized, that's why they centralized more towards the end
> round up-and-kill-Catholics-and-blame-them-for-economic-issues-when-things-go-bad Grecian """"""culture""""""
Latins chimped out first, mob killed them, 4th Crusade happens
Muhhh massacre of the Latins, the Crusaders dindu nuffin

Also

>anno domini 2016
>sucking papal dick
kys m8

Thanks for removing T*rkmen shits from Anatolia, Kuyucu Murat
we're the anatolians
they are anatolian

Actually Richar Coeur de Lion was raised in Paris even though he come from Saintonge. Hespoke Oil and Oc we have hand writtings from him. Poem he wrote when he was a prisonner in Austria, he wrote the same poem 2 times, one in langue d'oil and a version in langue d'Oc. He also knew classic latin.

Why did the treaty of Verdun happen. It's such a loss. Imagine a football match between the UK and Francia. We would defeat everyone

No they aren't, they spoke an isolated non Indo European language, if they came from Anatolia they would have spoken Luwian or some other Anatolian language.

Anatolian languages were IE. Some weren't though.

In short he was also speaking Parisian like most of the Angevin nobility. Anjou is in the heart of the Langue d'oil country.

Etrucans were paleoanatolian if you will, like all meds, this was confirmed by mtDNA analysis. Hell, at some point every European was near eastern before moving into Europe, doesn't mean much.

Now it's true they were likely influenced by some eastern med population in their culture, but their stock was local at least from the neolithic. This was also confirmed by their skulls matching modern Sardinians and neolithic Frenchmen the most.

Those that weren't were all replaced.

>having spies is a symbol of civilization
Having mothers sleep with your brothers, your own blood spying on you and plotting against you is the pillar of B*zantine civilization

>Catholic slavs are not our kin
No. Kin-slaying, own family members and relatives

>Themes were undercentralized, that's why they centralized more towards the end
Themes were not undercentralized, all power was wielded in Constantinople. It's the incompetence of Y*nans, G*rcus, Erm*nis and other """"administrators"""""

>Latins chimped out first, mob killed them, 4th Crusade happens
Latins chimp out because they make a living in the city of cities,Gr*ek factions push the emperors for action, the emperors close the gate and slaughter the Catholics -> Fourth Crusade happens. A beautiful pastime of the K*mnenoi, killing Catholics when they successfully earn a histamenon extra. That, kin fucking, installing land magnates by destroying prosperous Balkan communes, skinning Genoese, Pisan and Venetian merchants who traded with Arabs and Turks along the way and depreciating constantly due to a rump economy

>Prussian
They were Balts, Poles and Germans

Speaking is different from writing a poem. I know he spoke a langue d'oc dialect actively, as he spent most of his life reigning in his southern fiefs

Well all of this was normal in medival Europe
Compared to the Antiquity even Italy and Greece started to become barbaric in attitude and behavior