Hey, boy. Show the battery usage and uptime of your smartphone

Hey, boy. Show the battery usage and uptime of your smartphone.

My lasts about 4-5 days.

Moto G4 Play. I got a spare battery that I use when I travel. Is there a extended battery with more mAH compatible with my cellphone?

Samsung S4

OnePlus 3

I would show my battery chart, but I just recharged my phone somewhat so it looks shitty.

>Zuk z2 Pro

Nexus 5X

S7e

Blu studio energy 2, was a display model I got for $75

Samsung Galaxy J5 2016

Nexus 6P stock rom, unrooted.

ZTE ZMAX PRO

Samsung Galaxy J2

>tfw Nexus 5x
I'm too embarrassed to post it

Samsung Galaxy S7 Modified on Marshmallow.

It's typically around 14 hours. Clover takes up a lot. Can get much more with light usage. Fast charging makes things even better.

Removing bloatware alone made a significant difference. Once I tried really pushing it and got over 22 hours and, I believe, I once got to over 30 hours, but it makes the phone unusable unless you initiate things. No calls, messages, etc. unless you check individually.

Will try and experiment with underclocking. Could overclock and get a free Snapdragon 821 as it's just an overclocked Snapdragon 820.

Galaxy S6. Surprise, it's shit.

The power saving mode it p.good

I have the s6 edge

Uptime's just over 5 days

Jesus fuck, no wonder you guys get great battery life. You literally don't use any social apps at all. Fucking neets, why even bother having a phone?

Why would I waste my time with social apps when I can just hang out with my friends?

'no'

i get good battery life even though i mainly use social apps. i literally woke up 20 mins ago from a nap and now have 335 unread whatsapp messages

Do you like your BlackBerry? I'm feeling nostalgic and the physical keyboard seems neat to me.

Social media is a circlejerk of fakeness and validation. Nothing of value. It's better to get to know people personally because you actually see what they're like. Ya know?

I love it, it's my second one. I'm never going back to Android.

Samsung J7

Just started playing GTA:VC a little a few minutes ago.

social apps buddy, not media. I'm talking about social apps you use to talk to people.

Nexus 5x with Pixel Theme

The only social APP I utilize is Whatsappien. No groups thought. I hate groups.

Bq aquaris e4.5, 3years old

I hope you're seriously fucking trolling right now. If you even have one social app, you don't belong here. Go back to wasting your time trying to score with a 7/10 average cunt, I bet you're fucking autistic too like most dudebros, kys faggot.

One plus one still going strong

yo fuckboi, looks like I chipped a tooth. You mad you're such a fat cunt no one wants to even bother sending you a kik? No fucking reason to have a phone if you aren't using it to contact people you bitch.

Xperia X Compact

xperia xz. 2.5hrs sot lel

Sup

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro

All the dips are YouTube and twitch.

Honor 7 dual SIM.

S4 prajeet lineage os, firecucks streaming YT music through BT headset on my morning commute, in the toilet bludging.

>Moto Z Play
>5h30m SoT
I fucking love this phone.

Forgot pic.

HTC m8.
The volume of email getting sent to me and Microsoft's shitty Outlook app are a drain during the day.

Galaxy Zoom 2/K

I'm playing GBA games in my truck so that would explain the battery.

Im in Nepal and due to pover outages i never bother to charge fully. K10000

Shits not at all accurate. If i start using my phone for anything for longer than half an hour it'll drop in half

I can usually last about a week with full charge using the phone for 4 hours a day.

Just got this LG G3 earlier tonight and am posting with it for the first time.

I get about 12 hours SOT

60 hours baby

the secret?

having no friends and having your family hate you so you never use your cell

don't tell anyone

Huawei P9 lite

I get 50 hours of screen time per charge (low brightness)

Since 5.0 my z3c battery life is shit. Does anyone know how to fix Google services badysiu drain?

Zenfone 2 1080p running latest LineageOS
Pretty good battery life, never had problems with that

Three guesses.

Xiaomeme N3P

ZTE Axon 7 running Nougat 7.0
I should be getting the 7.1 update soon.

ZTE Zmax Pro, got today

jesus christ android really is cancer

Moto G gen 2

OnePlus 3T

fucking phoneposters

Who said I posted from my phone?

>wi-fi using 68%

Thanks, Google

Here's a question: is it possible to calibrate my battery without fully discharging it?
The problem is, my phone doesn't turn off normally when it has LOW battery. It turns off when the battery is actually empty (even though android says it still has 5, 10 or even 20%).
The display goes dark slowly and there's a screeching sound. Then, after turning it on, it's sometimes back to factory settings.

So yeah, is there an app or something that calibrates the battery?

Battery is kill m8, get a new one.

Is it true that after doing a factory reset and flashing a new ROM it's normal that battery level status is incorrect and battery calibration is required?

Battery calibration isn't a thing m8, either your battery is fucked or it isn't. All of them only have about 300 useful recharge (0 to 100) cycles before they start holding less and less charge until they no longer work at all.

Z3C
21 months of usage

Tfw

z3c has goat battery life

Glaxy J7 2016, run LTE all the time, charge is from 5% to 100% in one go over night without use, lasts 12hrs, sometimes more

Oneplus X

Note4
:^)

Nexus 6p surprise surprise, battery life is kind of ass

>people who barely use their phones post battery statistics
Mine are wrecked because I charge as soon as I get to work.

>people who have better lives than I do post about their battery life in a battery life thread
FTFY

Redmi note 2.

Just a regular guy

It never shows anything because it thinks the charger is connected all the time

normie
normie
normie

The one thing I have with still using a flip phone I can measure my battery life in days not hours.

Moto Z play

crDroid on Redmeme Note 3 Pro

>Galaxy S6

Is it just me or is this power hungry?

>mass replies