youtube.com/watch?v=2UavT7dGVhs
youtube.com/watch?v=dMK2pUiOr74
youtube.com/watch?v=5_-ZNbrw-Mo
liveleak.com/view?i=6d5_1433572783
balkaninside.com/jihad-in-the-balkans-western-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wars

Remove S*rbs.

Convert the Bosniaks, drive off the Serbs.

Import Jamalas and Turkrainians

By killing all the serbs.

Nothing wrong with that, T*rkey is our greatest ally :^)

Most of bosnia isnt even bosnian what the fuck

But without foreign intervention.

Agreed. Summer '95 best time of my life.

Every propaganda map on internet is true, wat the fuck

Give the corridor to Croatia desu. Bosnia should be landlocked, the corridor makes Croatia's nearly perfect border ugly.

SERBJA

I suspect serb chetniks have infiltrated wikipedia too?

why fucking stop there
why not their part of hercegovina and posavina also

Fuck summer '95.

>I suspect serb chetniks have infiltrated wikipedia too?
It's not like they aren't raiding articles, same as any other extremists.

Does that make true the same maps Karadžić used that you're posting now?
- No.

When was our last referendum held, on what area do people live?

What's it any of it to you?

Are you a buthurt diaspora retard that longs for his homeland and his only way to prove distorted patriotism is by trolling on random imageboard?

only way is population exchange
>inb4 muh vecna ognjista

what

Bosniaks are just muslim serbs.

Boşnak's are bro-tier, if you disagree you are Sırp or Hırvat.

remove serb

Check this out.

Clinton said U.S. allies in Europe blocked proposals to adjust or remove the embargo. They justified their opposition on plausible humanitarian grounds, arguing that more arms would only fuel the bloodshed, but privately, said the president, key allies objected that an independent Bosnia would be "unnatural" as the only Muslim nation in Europe. He said they favored the embargo precisely because it locked in Bosnia's disadvantage. Worse, he added, they parried numerous alternatives as a danger to the some eight thousand European peacekeepers deployed in Bosnia to safeguard emergency shipments of food and medical supplies. They challenged U.S. standing to propose shifts in policy with no American soldiers at risk. While upholding their peacekeepers as a badge of commitment, they turned these troops effectively into a shield for the steady dismemberment of Bosnia by Serb forces. When I expressed shock at such cynicism, reminiscent of the blind-eye diplomacy regarding the plight of Europe's Jews during World War II, President Clinton only shrugged. He said President François Mitterrand of France had been especially blunt in saying that Bosnia did not belong, and that British officials also spoke of a painful but realistic restoration of Christian Europe. Against Britain and France, he said, German chancellor Helmut Kohl among others had supported moves to reconsider the United Nations arms embargo, failing in part because Germany did not hold a seat on the U.N. Security Council. Clinton sounded as though he were obliged to start over. He groped amid these chastening constraints for new leadership options to stop Bosnia's mass sectarian violence.

what wat

Svi smo mi hrvati

This.

It's not fixable

But bosnia never belonged to serbia nor croatia

Either population exchange or multiculturalism. You guys lived here for centuries, after all.

r8

well, srpska is basically serbian, and the bosnians might as well join the nation that stole their coast

>srpska is basically serbian

Since fucking when.Show me historical documents that srpska was present before 1995.The only reson it's there is because servs cam there and stole other peoples houses when they were pushed from krajna.

Then you'd be making a dangerous precedent, because RS is founded on genocide. And anyone could kill anyone else to get new territory.

youtube.com/watch?v=zLYUTDSPjfM

>thread about Bosnia

Serbians will take over eventually, noone will want to cooperate with Turkey by giving them even more influence in Europe in the future, thus Bosnians and Albanians being proxy Turks will fall in disfavor. Most logical development and we see it already happening.

It was possible to fuck with the Serbs in the 90's because they were thinking about giving Russia influence there, but with the political stage shifting to middle east and that part of Europe secured by NATO, noone gives a fuck about it and certainly letting muslims control parts of europe is not in western interest. If Russia and USA find a common ground in fighting against islamism (this time actual islamists, Saudis and Turks) muslims in bosnia will be a fringe ethnicity and reminiscent of ottoman buggery as they are supposed to be (example is how Bulgaria dealt with their muslims).

Bosnia is a historical region of the Croatian Kingdom. Bosniaks are Muslim Croats while Serbs are there as Ottoman-era refugees and intruders.

youtube.com/watch?v=UlChtgVYdDQ
:^)

>Then you'd be making a dangerous precedent, because RS is founded on genocide. And anyone could kill anyone else to get new territory.

KEK, name one nation that isn't founded on some genocide, especially nations in south-eastern europe. Childish point of view.

the problem was that all sides during the 90's were opposed to any form of enclaves, they all wanted a contiguous territory (which is fucking retarded, but what can you do, balkanshits are all autistic retards so there's no preventing their 3rd world behaviour).

youtube.com/watch?v=OsRNLgU6ezE

Gotta love the rhythm.

>Childish point of view
>"MUH ISLAM ISZUNT EVRUPIAN"
>"MUH CRUSTANITY"
>"MUH DEUS BULT"
>"MUHHHH POLLLLLAK LOGIC IS FALVESS"
ev ti ga na
youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

>diaspora fantasies

pls send help
kek

>How do we fix this
impossible, muslims can't integrate into european way of living, they have to live like Arabs else they feel endangered and prosecuted, Bosnia is a failed state m8. The problem is that the main city is controlled by muslims so the country will never truly progress as an european state and europe will not let them become a sharia state because there are christians living as a majority in more than 60% of the states area.

>"MUH ISLAM ISZUNT EVRUPIAN"
I'm not a poltard by any stretch of the imagination, but Islam most certainly isn't European.

youtube.com/watch?v=2UavT7dGVhs

Dose that mean it can't be there?

U BOJ

>Biti ponosan što si genocidna nacija

Even if that's true, so what?

Aren't we all striving to become more and more secular?

No, nor does it justify ethnic cleansing

However, it still poses certain problems, especially in regards to European integration, even if you're only talking about "European Muslims" such as Bosnians are you completely ignore the problem of extra-European Muslims such as Arabs. Unfortunately there's no easy solution because "muh islamic identity" seems to be there to stay.

>anyone could kill anyone else to get new territory
literally how we've been living for eight millenia

pls stop bomb

halp, nato halp
pathetic

There's no way to save that enclave on the northwest though

"rusa help we're losing our homes"
youtube.com/watch?v=dMK2pUiOr74

>be quiet while we butcher you

>Aren't we all striving to become more and more secular?

Europe is, Bosnia certianly not.

putin pls help
putin for president
serbia province of russia

>3000 radical islamist
where the fuck did you get this?Last time i heard MUP was going after isis in a small village of like 30 people 10 of witch suported isis and were sent to prison.That shit is fake af

I know, but instead of just doing something reasonable and saying "ok, we'll divide the clay up according to ethnic borders, thus allowing the vast majority of people to live in the country they want to live in without having to make them leave their homes", balkanniggers decided that "no, we must have a contiguous territory because we're autistic retards, therefore it's better to have a contiguous territory even if it means that tons of people will be left out and will have to leave their homes and move" was better.

>"rusa help
keep projecting, you cuck

putin is god here, and that was military parade in belgrade, putin was in the audience
headline and the picture have nothing in common

>where the fuck did you get this?
well you see that's the problem, your media isn't even informing you about what is happening in your country, so you have to get information from outside. be happy you still have free internet.

>Aren't we all striving to become more and more secular?
Fuck no

And picture of 11 guys protesting about something 10 years ago is proof for your statement?
-Sure.

There's more extremists in one street in Vienna, than in whole B&H.

How can a serb recognize a bosnian if they both speak same language ?

there is a difference between bosniaks and bosnians

>you cuck
>Servin
>Meni govori da sam cuck
AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=5_-ZNbrw-Mo
Why is this diaspora so mad?Bosnian fucked your sister or someting?Take a chill pill miloš

putin helps us
ustashe are out to get us

food, religion, amount of yugonostalgia, name, other tribal stuff
language is not all culture otherwise some nigger in middle of Niger would be a pure Frenchmen

>And picture of 11 guys protesting about something 10 years ago is proof for your statement?

Defending your islamisation as "not a big deal" doesn't help your argument. Nonetheless, it is common knowledge that Bosnians are considered european islamists, at least in western media. I have no idea what your government is propagating though.

liveleak.com/view?i=6d5_1433572783

>A specter is haunting Europe—fear of the impact hundreds of European volunteers to the Syrian jihad might have on their home countries once they return. Perhaps nowhere is the potential danger of this Syrian blowback greater than in the Balkans. According to one estimate, Bosnia has provided more volunteers per capita for the Syrian jihad than any other country in Europe, and various reports suggest there are probably more than five hundred jihadis from southeastern Europe now in Syria.
-balkaninside.com/jihad-in-the-balkans-western-media/

You can say "This is all shit, there are more islamists in western Europe" and that may be true, but those islamists are not Germans, or Austrians but mostly Arabs, Turks, Albanians and Bosnians, namely muslims.

>crushing europe by sending them muslims they defended in bosnia and kosovo
nothing wrong with that

>Why is this diaspora so mad?Bosnian fucked your sister or someting?Take a chill pill miloš

very european, what more is to say

>literally 4 guys

What "islamisation"? 10 years ago, 11 guys went out on street and protested about something or?

You're considered bigoted mini-nazis, so what.

Sketchy website and some video propaganda of a guy that joined ISIS prove something and is considered serious argument?

You do realize that picture is way outdated, right?

Tell me more about my country.

there are more than 4 people on that picture, don't go full retard, it is even more retarded than acting as a secular european while defending islamists and joking about killing of fellow europeans for more clay.

most of the time when there are stereotypes, with turks, arabs etc. there is a guy on the internet that acts normal and shows the people that well even in a stereotypical islamist society there are still sane thinking people. with bosnians this is never the case.

And the Slavs thought Hungary was bad back in the days.

>Tell me more about my country.
I am telling you what is the western opinion on your country, I honestly don't give a fuck what you muslims do there, and now knowing one more Bosnian like you, I have to say that the opinion I had is even worse than before. If you want to be considered european, you have to be european, but you clearly are not.

Where did all my kebab go?

lel

neither is christianity genius
theyre both foreign kike religionz

We don't care about being "considered" "European". (Because we are Europeans) It's not some kind of special club of "world's elite", as you seem to think so.

We're civilized people and have never committed atrocities against others nations, like you Nazi shits did recently. And even today some of you glorify convicted genociders and war criminals.

>with bosnians this is never the case.
So let me get this straight.You going full nazi and četnik on me is OK in your eyes.But showing a VIDEO of 4 GUYS means that bosnia is full of isis members and there for is a danger to the EU.Are you reading what you are typing?We were a part of Austo-Hungary and last time i checked we were one of the most loyal parts of the kingdom.Even going far as being one of the best fighters in the army.but nooooooooo because 10 guys go out to protest with an islamic flag we are some how brain washed isis supporters.Go suck a dick you diaspora šhit stain.

>Kill civil Muslims for nothing
>Reee why they radicalized remove Islam

Genocide

t. Tartar

>before November 2015
Hurdur fuck turkroaches hahaha T*rks hahaha muslim shit

>after November 2015
Oh greatest ally we love you protect us from Russia pleaseeee

reminder that islam is just as eurpean as christianity (barely at all) but native european muslims arent the problem, ar*b, t*rk and p*ki immigrant muslims are

This

Send the rest to Germany

So was Bosnia

>We don't care about being "considered" "European". (Because we are Europeans)

if you are not considered Europeans by the majority of the Europeans because your values are not european values, then you are NOT europeans, doesn't matter if your ancestors maybe were.

>We're civilized people and have never committed atrocities against others nations, like you Nazi shits

You do realize that Bosnians fought with us in WW2 and were Nazis together with the Croatians? Right. Educate yourself on your own nations history.

>Educate yourself on your own nations history.
so were serbs you shit stain

Bosniaks are not European

>were Nazis together with the Croatians?
back then they were croatians

How is that so?

>european values
no such thing
bosnians are native to europe. being muslim doesnt change it because theyre converts, not immigrants. if youre christian, your religion comes from israel, which if you didnt know, is in the same peninsula where muhammad is from (not in europe)