Data provided by the Department of Homeland Security shows that searches of cellphones by border agents has exploded...

>Data provided by the Department of Homeland Security shows that searches of cellphones by border agents has exploded, growing fivefold in just one year, from fewer than 5,000 in 2015 to nearly 25,000 in 2016.
>According to DHS officials, 2017 will be a blockbuster year. Five-thousand devices were searched in February alone, more than in all of 2015.
>Within seconds, he was surrounded: one man held his legs, another squeezed his throat from behind. A third reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone. McCormick watched her boyfriend's face turn red as the officer's chokehold tightened.

Prepare to give up your passwords, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/american-citizens-u-s-border-agents-can-search-your-cellphone-n732746
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/american-citizens-u-s-border-agents-can-search-your-cellphone-n732746

Don't ever leave the country with your phone if you want to avoid this. DHS agents will get their sand out of their vaginas when trump bans all the muslims.

Sorry, but this isn't true. There will always be a new enemy to protect the cattle from, the security and military machine is way too big to downsize for such silly things as "peace"
Spying on citizens and elites is the purpose, terror is the excuse

>give us access to your phone citizen
>sure, knock yourself out

DID YOU JUST THREATENED ME SIR

>

>using a botnet phone
What are you some kind of fucking normalfag?

BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET BITE CYANIDE TABLET

This only affects mudslimes. Why should the rest of us care?

WOO WOO THE FEELING POLICE ARE PLACING YOU UNDER ARREST!

It always starts off with only small exceptions before moving on to the rest. Rights are never taken away instantly, they're chipped away little by little by getting everyone okay with it till nobody cares their liberties are dead because only the bad guys should care after all.

what about if i don't have a phone? i know not having fb is suspicious for normies, but what autists can do in this situation?

and if i buy a phone, and my only contact is my mom, isn't that suspicious as well?

AM I BEING DETAINED?!?

>leave country without phone
>Buy cheap burner pay as you go on the other end
Is this not standard practice by now?

>tell them to fuck off
>get throw in jail for a night
>out the next morning
>case gets thrown out because muh rights

What if you're not Muslim?

>tell them to fuck off
>get throw in jail for a few years

Soon you won't be allowed to enter or leave the country without a Facebook profile. Not having one is considered suspicious ™ activity ©®.

if you are a citizen, maybe. if you are a tourist, you get deported at the spot, and get shafted of thousands of dollars in plane tickets, hotels, etc.

also, every port of entry technically is a constitution-free zone, so even citizens could get fucked

>tell them to fuck off
>never be seen again

The US isn't that fucked yet.

Maybe some day.

It'll start off with anyone from a certain country, so essentially just Muslims. What concerns me is CIA nigger psyops conditioning everyone rights are okay to surrender and they'll be fine with more and more people subjected to this.

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

but fuck all them I speak for myself

After the communists are gone, it's essentially an ideal society.

Hi, factory-owner!

Howdy, factory-worker

>factory-worker
why are you talking to a robot?

why are you?

True that.

They better train military to kill off %90 of the public after they replace humans with robots on every aspect of life. Although it will be fun to watch hundreds of people getting killed in front of you, until the sweet release of death takes away the pain.

lol if you think the NSA/CIA/MI6/BND isn't already reading your shitposts from your swisscheese-security android or botnet iOS phone or just ripping it straight from network traffic (TLS/SSL isn't secure against state actors).

"I'll be safe as long as I don't give up muh passwords"

TLS is secure against state actors you fucking moron

Get back to work you lazy libtard piece of shit.