In just 25 years we rebuilt our cuntree after Ivans fucked us up...

In just 25 years we rebuilt our cuntree after Ivans fucked us up. What a great world would it be if there werent Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Trade_Tower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think communism is to blame, not Russia itself 2bh

Russia ruins everything. They're to blame.

Yeah well, I wouldn't speak very much about ruining things if I were a Germán 2bh

Yep, considering they funded Lenin.

Cry more, Poland. That will change something.

this:
Russia supported many leftist, irrational, movements within the US just because they knew it would hamper us during the cold war. Now that legacy continues on, like a headless monster.

"not in our backyard"
Anti nuclear research/ power movement. Result? Arab nations get untold billions/ trillions of US dollars, money that could have benefited our country for education and research, and is instead used on decadent bullshit, as well as funding a global terrorist problem. Now the world has a pollution problem, needs nuclear power more than ever, and has a new player in the realm of geopolitics that should have never been there in the firs place.
*clap clap*

Amnesty international and the like
Never fucking does anything other than slow down or stop the downfall of problems. Instead protests against what must be done.

It goes on. Literally, a legion of people who waste their energy being counter productive, and clapping for themselves.

The tallest skyscraper in Poland is built by Russians

eu leeches

>we rebuilt our country

The EU rebuilt your country.

But,in fact,we fucked you up!

lol i work there

view from window + poststamp tomorrow

*timestamp

tommorow i'll be in Amsterdam, but cool i can manage a view from 24th floor

>Le EU meme

>EU built a private skyscraper

>poststamp

In just 25 years we rebuilt our cuntree after we throw away those polack ballast. What a great world would it be if there werent polacks.

Germans invented like 75% of all modern technological staples

[citation needed]

American Germanboos are the most annoying Germanboos there are.

Next time dont swallow more than you can chew, greedy kacapie

>we rebuilt our cuntree
It was european money though

They were forced to build communism by Russians, they hadn't their own communism.

>In just 25 years we rebuilt our cuntree
What?

whatever makes you sleep better at night.
those money were put into multinational companies or infrastructure that's used mostly by those corporations.
plus just after 10 years we're paying more than gaining from eu.
moreso we have much larger and better quality food production than rest of eu combined despite having much smaller eu subsidies.

shouldn't you serve your muslim overlord by now?

forced?

we set you faggots on fire from the inside out anhy ways we can, from supporting the US to the Taliban

eat shit ivan

lel, that's salty af

>those money were put into multinational companies
And the branches of said companies give millions of Poles jobs and high salaries. Tax money from those salaries goes to rebuilding your country.

>It was european money

So has the countdown begun when will Russia tear it down? (again)

How? Pretty much the only thing that Russia can do to Eastern Europe these days is fuck with gas prices

History likes to repeat itself. USA will sell Poland to get some nice deal somewhere else in the world.

lol nope

Unlikely, considering Poland's strategic importance in Europe

In any case, the EU could easily defend itself from a Russian invasion (although this is partly due to a lot of help from the US)

Well isn't one of points Trump is making that USA shouldn't be the defence of Europe? (And generally, would Americans be willing sacrifice their life for Europe, because unlike with Middle-east, Russia could actually do damage)

Poland is like Africa. They always have to blame da Russian man even though they built infrastructure and gave them education and a functioning state apparatus. They should be thankful they were civilized by Russia.

Yes, and Trump is only liked by a plurality of a plurality. Despite what people on the Internet will tell you, most Americans loathe Trump, and certainly 99% of the people who actually work in politics and government think that he is a buffoon. The only "elites" (party leaders, people in power, etc.) who support him do so because they think he will be easy to manipulate, unlike Cruz or Rubio would have been

Poland takes a lot more money from the EU than they pay into it.

Poland was civilized when Russia was still mostly steppe peoples, Cletus

Don't ever give me a (you) again. That bait was meant for the butthurt Pole.

The entire EU was until 1990 mostly propped up by the US, and after 1990 was still heavily subsidized by the US in terms of trade and defense

So that just means Poland is leeching more than that graph suggests.

Can't wait to rebuilt our country too after Ivans fucked us up.

Geee-rrrmooo-neeeeyyy!

see

They're leeches, but they are second- or even third-tier leeches. I forgive them for it though since Poland is pretty pro-US. The insufferable ones are the Germans who have this constant inferiority-/persecution-complex and who gorge themselves on a steady diet of nonsensical anti-Americanism.

See?

>In just 25 years we rebuilt our cuntree after Ivans fucked us up.
>we
No you didn't. We did, together with the rest of the contributing EU countries.

We either))))

You expect me to be able to read Polish just because I'm a 1/4 Polish American?

Maybe 15 bn euro is a lot for you guys when you have small population. It is nothing really.

Where did you find this pic is there one for other countries as well?

Bravo, Polonia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Trade_Tower
>having chinks make your skyscraper

Poland is shit and will always be shit.

BRAVO ESTONIA
R
A
V
O

>not accepting his new chineese overlords

I like a few things of Russia, bro.

never

Will you build skycrapers around "stalin's tower" to hide it or just destroy it?

Stalins dick hmm

Honestly? There is a debate about demolishing it but it aint gonna happen, I am personally against it. Communism is part of our history and this is a sad reminder. It isnt glorifying communism, it was just made here during communism.

I am against demolishing it because of that, because it should remind us that times might get shitty again.

Pic unrel

>we built
>we

:^|