Any swissbros want to tell me about your country?

Any swissbros want to tell me about your country?

My mom wants to send me there for a degree in business/banking.

Any real threat of rapefugees? Any hardcore leftists? Gib info plox.

Other urls found in this thread:

pxweb.bfs.admin.ch/Selection.aspx?px_language=en&px_db=px-x-0102010000_104&px_tableid=px-x-0102010000_104\px-x-0102010000_104.px&px_type=PX
ch.ch/en/entry-stay-switzerland/
youtube.com/watch?v=hFpkq0QzEzg
thelocal.ch/20141014/us-expat-denied-swiss-citizenship-after-39-years-residency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you cant even speak German you're not going anywhere sonny.

I hope you get banned for being underage

>My mom wants to send me there

Ok edgelord, go to bed

>United Statisan
>getting a degree in Europe
hahahaha
what a loser

for what purpose

>muh rapefugees and leftists
>underage edgelord
no surprise here

pol sent me here, I just turned 18. Also none of you are swiss, stay jealous faggots.

Why americunt? do you think you are better than anyone else? Why you don't want to have a 2 gorillion dollars debt after studying in the university school institution of superior studies of Illinois? Is freedom too much for you to handle?
Holy fuck, please someone take the citizenship off of this fucking communist bastard and give it to me.
Disgusting desu.

what kind of mom do you have

>pol sent me here
you have to go back

fuck off paco, cant wait for trump

>pol sent me here

are you a twink

russian mom,

please tell me if its good. I dont want to go to a country I wont enjoy.

just die roach

>18 years old
>neo nazi

God you remind me of myself when I was a 18. Wait till you turn 23 and a wave of intense self hatred washes over you every time Facebook suggests you share one of your memories from your meme fascist days.

can't wait to fuck your mother's pussy and impregnate her with her first non autistic son.

Lol with your bean dick? Haha fuck off paco, I can wait for you to start building our wall hahahajajajajaja

i think it's good, although i don't like some people's mentality and everything is expensive
i don't know what you like in a country and i never lived elsewhere so i can't help you more than that

Is better than anything your inbred father could offer. I can't wait for Hilary forcing you to serve us, the brown overlords.

hows the demographics?

25% foreigners

pxweb.bfs.admin.ch/Selection.aspx?px_language=en&px_db=px-x-0102010000_104&px_tableid=px-x-0102010000_104\px-x-0102010000_104.px&px_type=PX

post boipussy

are there a lot of drug addicts? Any form of nationalism?

They won't even let you in if you don't fit their economical requirements and learn their language, they tend to get butthurt if you speak standard german to them.

Nah, no disgusting hobos on the streets. They are kind of forbidden.

Of course some drug addicts and black dealers, but not that worse than in other european countries. Big part of the foreigners are Germans, so you will probably not even notice that they are forigners.

Nationalism, yes.

Free persona movement is still in force. People who wants to work in Switzerland from other countries than Europe, the company need to show a proofe that there is no swiss guy who can do this work.

so is standard german is looked down upon?

also thanks alot for the response.

Yeah, but there are also burdens if you simply want to study in Switzerland and haven't found a job, as far as I know. There was a video about it, too.

ch.ch/en/entry-stay-switzerland/
youtube.com/watch?v=hFpkq0QzEzg

If you are a student you don't have to learn German at all. Nearly everything is available in English too.

they got it wrong, you need to go ask Sup Forums

But I am looking to get citizenship in the long run. If trump doesnt win my country is be turned to shit. Im german and would like to like in a european fortress not in the EU. Switzerland sounds perfect for me. I dont mean to be greedy but I really would like to get citizenship. Any opinions?

baiting 2hard

shut up muzzie im serious

You need to stay for a long time here then. This will be a longer process and doens't end always good.

This is a bad example, but I guess it's only a particular case.

live"

What if im an MD? Is there any expedited process for highly educated workers? Also, what if my net worth is around 6 million CHF?

Stay away, we're already full.

No thanks, they don't want any niggers.

But not enough for refugees?

That was the video I've been talking about.

No, there was a discussion recently because a canton/province wanted to skip the mandatory german lessons for people with a higher salary than 1 mio. CHF.

Even for jewish refugees during the WWII.

>"My mom"

holy fuck there are way too many beaners on this shit. Just fuck off spic.

it but it wouldnt be hard to get a residence permit as a doctor right?

Dude just live in France, work/study in Swiss cheese land, and buy all the shit in Germoney

Why the fuck would you want to pay for the living costs in Swiss army knife land, shit makes Singapore look like Detroit

Ha, cry me a river, queer. Or do you need your mommy to do that fo you?

beaners bringing in the heat

>hurr durr refugees
I don't like them im not responsible for taking them in

I hope you come to NYC one day so I can slit your beaner throat and all of that oil will start pouring out of your vein.

You didn't read this article?

In your dreams, NYC girl.

With a grammar like that I hardly think you could ever succeed in an European uni.