Help On Pirating Windows 7

How do I just put windows 7 on a USB stick or CD to put on my new PC cause I aint paying shit to microshill for their jewish OS

>inb4 use linux
I want to actually play games and not wait 5 years for the linux port to come out

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7
mega.nz/#!LZYg2bTC!me3Nmw5I6-CwsFmYLmGzF3OCrEDD5nXmN-w65XLIBqY
reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/
0bin.net/paste/ZXwAJaFVc5mjCWyh#EsLtmJJncgqgSFxSy3p4vmMgLupVOlDrpVKGsxgumlF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying any game in the last 5 years has even been decent enough to bother with
underage

>Implying any game in the last 5 years has even been decent enough to bother with
literally this. win7 wouldnt work on my current year laptop so i gave it to my sister and got a x220.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Windows_7

>How do I just put windows 7 on a USB stick or CD to put on my new PC cause I aint paying shit to microshill for their jewish OS
If this post was filled with more Sup Forums buzzwords you might just be the perfect autist.

How new?

easy2boot
mega.nz/#!LZYg2bTC!me3Nmw5I6-CwsFmYLmGzF3OCrEDD5nXmN-w65XLIBqY

GTA 5 is not worth playing? Doom is not worth playing?

I guess to each his own but don't say nothing is worth playing. Say you hate games.

>GTA V
you can play that shit on consoles

>Doom
its copy and paste ADD garbage for plebs
also its on consoles

>T-There are a few good games!
Yeah, and there were a few decent 3DO games, but that didn't make it worth dropping $600 for in 1995

I don't hate games, I just outgrew them.

get iso from links here on right side

reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/

use the windows 7 usb/dvd download tool to put the iso on a flash drive/cd

install windows normally

get Daz loader from mydigitallife, there is no official site for it those are scams/malware, then run that to activate windows

there you go

Why would you care if it's copy/paste? Only thing that matters is that it runs well on your desired gaming rig and that it's fun.

Who cares where it was ported from.

Also GL getting a silky smooth 120+ FPS on any console! If you cannot tell the difference between 60 and 120 fps, blame your parents for your shit vision.

Witcher 3 is a masterpiece. Highly recommend you play it.

I outgrew many things in life but doubt ill ever get sick of video games.

Install Linux.

It was crap and full of plotholes. That game is a 6/10 and that's being generous.

>Shilling Glitcher 3
I bet you have mad hype for Mass Effect Andromeda too, bruh.
Seriously.
Have fun at high school.

Good for you. I honestly wish I could still play them without the knowledge that I'm wasting my time. When I was about 16, it suddenly clicked that there's no reason to play them, which really messed with me because games were my life. I'd still like to make my own game someday though, which would actually be somewhat productive because programming.

>Glitcher 3
Didn't encounter a single glitch in the 150 hours I played it.

How the fuck do you have 150 hours to waste on Generic Open World Game With No Sense Of Accomplishment #5356 if you're not underage?

Neet.

How do you live with yourself?

Dunno, I just do.

I'm well aware of how pathetic my existence is so you don't need to point it out.

rufus

150 hours is nothing lol

>If you cannot tell the difference between 60 and 120 fps, blame your parents for your shit vision.
nice assumption dickhole

If it's an actual new PC and not an old PC you just got, putting Windows 7 on it is a bit risky. I put Windows 7 on a brand-new computer I got this year, and neither the USB ports nor the network card worked because of a lack of default drivers, but it sounds like your computer has a DVD drive so you should be fine.

POLYBIUS IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!

here
0bin.net/paste/ZXwAJaFVc5mjCWyh#EsLtmJJncgqgSFxSy3p4vmMgLupVOlDrpVKGsxgumlF

Brotip: you can install windows 10 (yeah yeah but hey) for free, download iso directly from microsoft and during the install process just keep clicking "i don't have a cd key/license". windows 10 is still fully usable after install and i think after you go past the grace period, all it does is disable customization options (wallpaper, theme, some settings), but remains fully usable and without nags.

then save your allowance for a few months and buy a 10$ key on ebay. ezpz

>Grab w7 on random torrent sit
>Put that shit with rufus
Wow impossible

But Windows 8.1 is the sweet spot that sits between 7/8 and 10

10LTSB1507 is better than 8.1. It has no store or other crap that is in 8.

>win7 wouldnt work on my current year laptop
Windows 7 x64 Enterprise/Ultimate will definitely work on all new model PCs