Just received this as a gift

Just received this as a gift.
What should I use it for?
Should I install some portable Linux distro on it like it's 2007 again?

Btw, read speeds on USB3 are pretty high, about 142MB/s...

Other urls found in this thread:

ilovefreesoftware.com/28/tutorial/increase-ram-windows-10-using-flash-drive.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use it for whatever you'd normally use a memory stick for, or you'know... Don't use it?

Why don't you use it like you are supposed to - to transfer data from one PC to another when and if necessary?

Because of the capacity and speeds.. I think it does have bigger potential rather than being a flash drive

It's a fucking $15 flash drive and you made a post on Sup Forums asking what to do with it?
Sage

email it to me

download 128 gigs of RAM so you can turn any computer you want into a super computer whenever you want

Use it to store data. That's what it's made for. Have a bunch of important but ugly folders and files cluttering the desktop and you don't want to sort it now? Move it to the flash drive. Need to install an OS? Well dd the install image to it.

fill it with /dev/random and then throw it in a river

Store cp on it (maybe some naked pictures of you) and slip it into someone else's pocket.

10/10

do this

fill up the whole 128gb full of goatses

This
ilovefreesoftware.com/28/tutorial/increase-ram-windows-10-using-flash-drive.html

>Should I install some portable Linux distro on it like it's 2007 again?
Nigga that's something you do with a 128MB stick from 2002
Throw a shitload of movies and TV on it and keep it on your keychain. Then any time you're at a friends house (assuming you have friends) you can just pop it into their TV or HTPC or hook it into something to chromecast it.

I always wonder how that thing puts out enough power for the USB device to run.
On top of that, how is it the right voltages for the USB device to run?

lol you just reminded me I have one of those either 64/128/256gb can't remember got it in my Christmas stocking and promptly forgot about it lol.

sent :^)

tails?

user, that's not how we take pictures of things here on Sup Forums. Go on, do it right and proper.

Where do get cp

put in pooper?