Anyone here willing to sell me a 144hz monitor for cheap? Here in Chiley these monitors are 350$+ at the cheapest point...

Anyone here willing to sell me a 144hz monitor for cheap? Here in Chiley these monitors are 350$+ at the cheapest point, and I only have 200$ to spend on one, including shipping.

I don't give a fuck if it's preowned, with scratched mount or anything, I just want something that has a decent enough screen.

60hz G-Sync also accepted.

send me your address and email and I will get in contact with you

[email protected]

La Aguada 780, Temuco, Chile

How's $210 sound? I'm looking to upgrade. Shoot me an email, [email protected], subject line "buying monitor". Include a screenshot from your favourite anime so i know it's not spam

It's a good price but I have 200-210$ for the monitor AND shipping to Chile, otherwise I'd just buy on Amazon or Ebay

nice house paco

Thanks m8, it's a nice neighborhood too

>buying things on an anonymous forum
>expecting to get a good deal

You're either scammin or gonna get scammed, that's teh only two outcomes.

Implying I'm going to directly pay someone.

I'd ask the potential seller to post the monitor on eBay with a trustworthy account, and buy it from there.

Soy chileno, tengo uno que me sobra y te lo hubiera regalado si no fuera por como deletreas el pais

Jajajaj plw, bueno, de todos modos no aceptas 140k?

No way you're going to be able to swing that, the shipping alone from the states would be absolutely skull fucking bad.

Yeah, I know, but it was worth a try.

Now people are gonna send pizzas to your house.
Should have emailed first user.

Damn I wish that were true, I'm hungry as fuck

yeah but you would have to pay for them, hope u got some money

It's basically like the works being done for me. I'll just tell the pizza men off when I don't feel like eating pizza and paying when I do

a monitor isnt going to remove motion blur, you brainless fucking retard

just get a CRT it will be be way cheaper and youll get a better motion clarity and colors

>Anyone here willing to sell me a 144hz monitor for cheap?
It won't help you win the game. You will lose in better surroundings, though.
>>Chiley
Can't even spell your own country?

Save up.