Does anybody get suicidal thoughts when you can't complete a task?

Does anybody get suicidal thoughts when you can't complete a task?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCsKsDE2NWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

But I stop those automatic thoughts by realizing if I die this young the jews win

/adv/ ->

no because im not a retard

Yes.

Meditate. Preferably exercise too. Meditate to stop being so hard on yourself and to be in the present moment.

Don't take this advice then move on. Sit down for 15 minutes every for two weeks and meditate properly and see how things even out.

Everyday*

guys

you probably have depression, get checked

It comes and goes. I find regular meditation, exercise and healthy diets make me feel like a better and more capable person as well as knocking out depressive thoughts and feelings.

No, I'm not mentally retarded.

If everyone who couldn't complete tasks killed themselves only people who could complete tasks would remain, effectively eliminating failure.

I strongly encourage you to rethink living.

Do I just lay in bed and not think about stuff?

OP, some of us are here to help but, honestly, what kind of responses did you expect on Sup Forums? Go to /adv/ and/or read some literature.

user, don't. Don't even try. Because when you inevitably pussy out, it will be another line on your list of things you failed to complete.

Sup Forums - mentally ill support

I get suicidal thoughts no matter what I do.

No, sitting up straight with good posture is step one. If you're falling asleep while meditating, you're not focusing or otherwise performing it correctly.

If you'd like, I could explain to you my process but I'm afraid I wouldn't do as good a job as other proven literature. Unless you'd really like me to explain, I point you towards the sidebar of /r/meditation or google "mindfulness meditation". You'll get much more help that way. Good luck and keep the head up.

Also, to add one more thing, it's probably going to be difficult to do at first. Do not be discouraged as anything that's worth working at is difficult--believe me, you'll see things clearly soon enough.

Learning web dev, feel like a fraud every day. I just wanna make it brehs

No matter what people say about what you do, if you keep at it and do it honestly, you'll make it. Just don't quit unless you find it's honestly not for you.

Thanks man

welp just in case if failing at simple tasks like for example "failing to hit the X on your window" trigers that type of thoughs you maibe need help and meditation wont be enought

Indeed, you're not wrong. If this is the case, professional help should be sought after.

Additionally, If this is truly the case, then seeking professional help should not be shameful and should be encouraged.

No because I don't have autism.

Yes.
I cannot escape the feeling that I am just a McCuck LARPing as a programmer.

lift heavy weights
run until you are exhausted
program with as much recursion as you can
install gentoo
be rude to women
don't wash your clothes, if you do anyway, do a bad job at it
get fired from your job
insult the establishment
insult retarded people

hope I could help you OP

same

>meditate properly
>Sit down for 15 minutes every for two weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=BCsKsDE2NWI

kinda unrelated, but I guess it's as off-topic as the OP....

how do you guys socialize? I found a good job after being a NEET for some years (which, in turn, happened because I had cancer) and don't know how to socialize, how to get a gf, etc...
I only socialize with my coworkers, because they are as nerdy as me.

I'm also depressive and very insecure, so I don't know wtf to do ;_;

I do, but now I've completely unraveled.
I realize how alone I am and just how empty my life is. Its not even worth talking about anymore. All I have left to do is decide if I should keep going on or just end it.

Depression isn't real. You just need more willpower.

Would you rather me expect him to meditate for an hour everyday instead?

I believe he wants you to use the word "properly" properly.

Thankyou sir. You made my day with that quote and video.

This helps and makes a lot of sense 2 me.