IS IT REAL /BALK/ HOUR ALREADY?
Also
Anyone that wasnts to play bf4 with me?

afara cu ciorile din tara

who the fuck are those ugly people

the everyday ones

no
looks like a chicken eye

>ITT bulgarians try to prove they are white, post picture. 60% look like turks.

It doesn't work that way.

andoroid has nothing from what i hear
ios has "my talking angela", it's like a tamagochi, fun time

fucking turks

i think the joke is those are all foreigners or something
OP's trolling is very subtle whatever it is

lol that's a game my 6 yo sis plays, also probably a very small amount of apps are only available for either android or ios

you can find it on google if you type in "bulgarian people", its even in the first roll

based taiwan

youtube.com/watch?v=q1pNwRlMrzw

was normieing out at Sofia's downtown. ask me anything.

spot serdar

stop posting this bitch

she is too qt

>He thinks having a good time in a good place is mention worthy

You've had some rough days at high school, didn't you?

i like her better with long hair desu

nah high school was fucking nice. Elementary kinda sucked, tho

Hi Greeks, when are you going to return the other half of the Elgin Marbles to the British museum?

t. Town rapist

There's a cute Albanian girl in my class.
Teach me something in Albanian so I could start a conversation with her, even though I have no plans of ever talking to her.
Are there even any Albanians here? I mean, they are a part of the Balkans, but I never see any Albanians around here.

THANK YOU USA

vucicu pederu

this

yeah

ask her about the prices of kidneys

You need to have some solid fighting skills, so you can fend off her 200 cousins when they come for your fat healthy scandi kidneys

who /refreshing chewed bubble gum found on the underside of a park bench by adding listerine to it/ masterrace here?

>inb4 disgusting
cmon it's widespread practice all around the balkans

Is this a thing? I just associate illegal organ transplants with Eastern Europe in general. And if you guys associate them with Albania it must really be bad.

>those pussylips, tho
ПИЧИ ДЖУКИ

How thick are her eyebrows?

VUCICU HEROJU

kek. nice lifehack.

Post a pic of you

I don't think they're that thick... I like thick eyebrows, though. Jennifer Connelly is hot.

I don't think that's a good idea.
I am very ugly, though.

Doesn't matter, we need to evaluate your KSS first.

do what the ancient Dacian said. Don't worry, we are all friend in here.

>KSS
What is that?
And what is vučiću pederu? I get that it's some sort of Balk-meme, but I can't figure out what it means.
This is all very confusing for me.

now post pic of yourself

The key to getting laid with these girls is you ask about malls in their country. Ask if they have big malls or they're small like the ones in Romania, instant conversation opener. Then you can talk about cool movies in your mall theatre, what she's into, and then move on to music. After that you ask her about how much she loves Shqiperia and Noizy. Then you take her out, and don't watch if she's flirting or laughing at your jokes but if she's compliant. If you tell her to follow you and she does it, you can easily fuck her. Bring her to a place where you're alone, at home or somewhere in public. After you hit it, tell her you like Serbs more than Albanians. She'll hate you but call back for more dick. I recommend you watch a Serbian film for the first date.

>hating based vucic

You're not getting a pic, guys! You're just not. That's not how this works. What is KSS?

Don't you have like 10% T*rks ?

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?

KSS is determined by how aesthetic your face is, it stands for kidney stealability score

if you want to know dank balk manes and albo panty dropper punch lines, you better make them selfies rain, pale boy

>Jennifer Connelly
Excellent taste, my white friend.

BУ ЧИ ЋУ

we do. Bulgaria is the land of the plenty

you have problem with this, Hans?
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Play smart, kid

Ч, плeб

мeкo ч

I don't post pictures of myself on the internet. I tolerate when other people post pictures of me, but I don't do it myself. And especially not on Sup Forums. It'll end up in some folder on some shady guy's computer and... bad shit happens.

many of those are gypsies and pomaks
and those many of those who are not live in turkey with bulgarin citizenship

the people in the OP may be bulgarians, but most of them certainly don't look like it to me

Jebem ti sunce, bagarskoturci kurvi

Are there any degenerates here who live off soda only and don't drink water?

>tonights episode

Why is the average Pod Prikritie fan too dumb to realize this is pure kino?

there are albo chicks posting under the bulgarian flag, post a pic so that they could rate you
we don't make fun of anyone lmao

I like carbonated water, but I rarely drink soda.
It's just sickeningly sweet.

albanians do post here
check back from time to time

imo one of you biggest selling points is if she wants to not get deported. women are treated very poorly in albania, and around half the population isn't muslim
just so you know, most albanians are very patriotic, and also hate serbs with a passion

t. Hanz Simeonov

We can solve that in the next war, friends

i sometimes buy soda only because it lasts longer than water (and it's even cheaper, wtf)
but i don't like it, it tastes like shit, gives me gasses, and makes me tired (also makes my mouth sticky)

our muslims don't really cause problems

яж лaйнa, пpиятeлю :)

There is absolutely no way she's getting deported.
And I'm not even a Norwegian citizen.

> most albanians are very patriotic, and also hate serbs with a passion
This is good to know, though.

thats disgusting tbqh atleast start drinking carbonated water instead of that

I haven't had any in years but I'm curious if one could get by without water on the sugar jew only.

>implying i'm not filthy diaspora that doesn't want to graduate from UNSS

Fuck off multifag

But they are brown

Bill Clinton created Kosovo, so it's likely she supports Hillary Clinton in the USA presidential race

albanian language is unique. they generally liked the ottoman empire. the kidney meme comes from albanian mujahideens stealing kidneys off of slavs and selling them to the black market. the albanian mafia supplies a lot of drugs to europe (weed), and their government has armed fights with them (idk who the people support). there's a meme there are lot of bunkers there. i think they have more people in diaspora than in their actual country.
football fans want a "greater albania", albania + kosova + the albanian parts of macedonia, montenegro and greece.
albanians prob don't know bulgarians even exit, but if they did they'd prob dislike us as they dislike slavs in general

that's p much all i can help you with

yeah, like you did in the previous two? This time we are going to be on the winning side, so you can scratch us from your allies list.
Also, 12 points to Israel at Eurovision? WHAT THE FUCK?

>And I'm not even a Norwegian citizen.
JAMAL
A
M
A
L

not really
the ottomans intentionally picked whites to become janaseries and to convert. they were more desired as slaves as well, so even higher chance to convert.
also they imported muslims from russia and mixed with them.

not to mention there are plenty of brown/darker bulgarians. even they will tell you the "real bulgarian" is a white person, but still. we're a diverse country.

>This time we are going to be on the winning side
dvama se karat tretia pecheli
we can't be on a winning side unless we stay neutral

Thanks a lot!

The Jamals are all citizens, man.

>we stay neutral
i'm alright with that, bit on the balkans that's usually not an option.

so guys, which is better? Cluj or Bucharest?

lol t*rks got btfoed by the russians
top KEK

wew :333333333

youtube.com/watch?v=38YaXdqlKko

>The Jamals are all citizens, man.
spit it out already

>mfw the turkish hairdresser literally told me that i'm too white to be bulgarian

what's the difference