250 usd

>250 usd

ITS OVER

INTEL IS BANKRUPT

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/231536/amd-ryzen-machine-crashes-to-a-sequence-of-fma3-instructions
anandtech.com/show/11202/amd-announces-ryzen-5-april-11th
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thinking about buying this CPU
Any good mobos released yet that don't look like gaymer shit?

If it's at all like the 8 core the non X will prob be at or near the same performance for less.

i want to see benchmarks. it is nice that the rx580 will go out at the same time.

maybe if you want to be a beta tester
otherwise nobody has even any decent overclocks yet
which are liekly the mobos fault

SIR DELET

>4ghz boost

But my i5 2500k is doing 4.7ghz ...

Not sure if bait

Oh are we doing this again

The price is good but the specs reflect it.. It has lower both frequency and TDP than i7 7700k. Two extra cores though. Hmm..

frequency and tdp have nothing to do with performance you twat.

Yes, frequency does, and TDP is important nonetheless.

A 3.9 ghz ryzen chip and an intel chip at 3.9 ghz will not perform the same. Ryzen has badass IPC, it can do much more with much less.

Except play games

Whether it's good or not depends on how the ccx's are configured. 4-2 would be ideal, 3-3 would suck.

From what I've seen their IPC is very similar on average, meaning that the i5 will outperform the ryzen on a single thread with that frequency.

except when you want to stream and not drop frames

go amd

Finally, a chip I'm happy to purchase.

Ryzen could have been so fucking great, but AMD fucked up in a few crucial places.

Like the 4 core 8 thread CPU. It's still two CCX clusters and not a single cluster as predicted.

Fuck! This could have been the ultimate budget CPU blowing anything intel has to offer right out of the sky.

You almost had it AMD!

>Crucial
It hardly makes a difference, the problem is blown out of proportion

The only thing AMD has achieved is to finally have me overclock my 3770k, 5 years later.
Now I know I can have a cheap ass replacement if it blows up.

But dude, kabylake absolutely DECIMATES ryzen xD
5% better single core performance is more important than having 8 cores and 16 threads for the same price as an Intel 4 core CPU xD dude, fuck amd hahahah

Is it better in gaymes?, if not, it's a flop ahaha

Even if the i7 6900k was $300 and not $1100, everyone would be getting a 4 core i7 for the same price instead because of the ebin artificial single core performance increase achieved by factory bumping the multiplier which is something you can do yourself in less than 2 minutes ahaha, but I don't want to do that nerd shit xD Fuck that

AMD RYZEN DOA
LOOK AT THESE BENCHMARKS OF DIFFERENT CLOCK SPEEDS
AHAHA AMD BTFO hahehe xD

>It hardly makes a difference
20% impact in certain programs is a pretty big difference.

It really is crucial from the value proposition.

Shot themselves in the foot, lost even more credibility.

The zen arch is going to be amazing but zen1 is a huge disservice to what could be and I hope they can ride those console contracts long enough to get a proper working chip out to us PC people

>5% better single core performance
lol more like 50%
ryzen is beta test trash

Nice lie, intel shill

I've been wanting to build a computer since about a month before the r7's dropped.

At this point i hate AMD, and wish to spite them, simply due to making me fucking wait for their staggered release of the r5 chips.

Had the r5 chips released with the r7's, i would have brought one. I really don't understand why they've staggered it. They're lost many customers who would otherwise brought those r5's.

Then streat at a reasonable FPS/MB/S. Streaming FO4 at 120FPS, 2.5MB/s is not a real world example. If you're too stupid to comprehend that then you're beyond saving.

You're missing the point, I think intentionally unfortunately...

Kaby Lake exceeds Ryzen capability in many areas, matches them in more and where it loses out it loses by less of a % in performance then the increased % of cost of buying a Ryzen.

The Intel 4c/8t era is coming to a close but it will not be today.

>Just Wait

>less of a % performance
No one is buying your bullshit

Conguroglation to rysen designer and amd workers, i ask near 20 ryzen buyer ,are you happy withryzen , 100% say YES

People must be clever and dont belive intel seller gossip to harm ryzen

I hope all understand ryzen technology new 99% of games(software) cant relize and see ryzen cores truley

Like CPU-Z erorr in 1st week , after add ryzen works exclent , so games need time to update to see ryzen truely (if you check youtube games test ryzen games can use avrage 20% of cpu , 2core 4 threat only!!!!!!!???)

I promise ryzen 7 real and total power is 200% more from i7-7700

However compair 7700 with 4 core(produce for game) not fair with 8core cpu(optimize for workstation)

Thanks to all in amd, i belive after software update and VEGA graphic,we will see 100% moreryzen power(speed)

Link to where this has been said?

People were speculating that they would be just quad cores, since it's kind of stupid when you think about it. How would they have enough four core CPUs to supply if they are depending just on broken 1800Xs with disabled cores.

It makes sense that they would be specifically fabricated. There's also the fact that they aren't being fabricated by gloflo like the 1800Xs, they are being fabricated elsewhere, which kind of hints at a different fabrication process taking place.

Who is going to buy R5 after the clusterfuck that was R7?
Intel is the only solution unless you wanna pay to be a beta test tard

>I like pulling shit out of my ass

Every benchmark i've seen would indicate that to spend 400 dollars more for like, 10% better performance in a very select group of tasks, like playing video games, like a child, at 1080p, like a newb, would make you a little bit turbo-retarded.

>Just like AMD p-pls wait

I'm going to take a guess and assume that you were too young for Nehalem

Who pays 400 more? 7700k is same price as ryzen trash.

Yes, because 50% penalty is LITERALLY THE TRUTH!!!!!!

So you agree we should wait until zen2?
Cheers

>Giving motherboard vendors 3 weeks to write production bios

AMD fucked themselves.

Which Ryzen are you talking about you disingenuous retard?

Prove its not

Trying to anger autistic people is honestly not a good use of your time.

You were the one that claimed 50% penalty. It's on you, not me

rx580 is just an upgraded 480 right? Vega is RX vega? which should be released in may right?

thats what im waiting for, mini itx 8core + vega. gonna build a sweet as mini rig

t.pajeet
How many rupees you get per post?

>no argument

Single core it's going to lose to the i5-7600k, basically a $229 CPU, thus making it worst for games. I guarantee it you can screen cap this for prosperity.

This board, and computers, are a cancer. I'm miserable everytime i come here.

Thankyou.

May you one day lose your virginity for helping me realise this.

>Giving motherboard vendors 3 weeks to write production bios
>t. salty that he didn't get a review-kit no name blogger quoting """"anonymous"""" source

>p-please buy our beta trash

Nah.

May you one day get that H1B visa apu

techpowerup.com/231536/amd-ryzen-machine-crashes-to-a-sequence-of-fma3-instructions

Why do I have the heavy feeling that you're a Jap?
There is something about you guys trying to write sentences in English that makes it hilariously identical.

>An important point to note here is that this little known benchmark has been tailored by its developer to be highly specific to the CPU micro-architecture, with separate binaries for each major x64 architecture (eg: Bulldozer, Sandy Bridge, Haswell, Skylake, etc.), and as such the GitHub repository does not have a "Zen" specific binary.
>using the haswell specific binary
I am certainly not an AMD supporter. I am still happy with my Haswell i7, but reading anything important from this benchmark that has architecture specific binaries causing a crash when the wrong binary is used is just a little silly.

Ryzen is even bad at streaming sadly

7700k is the same price or even $160 cheaper than the entire R7 lineup

It also kills it in performance

Ryzen has horrible price-performance ratio

He's probably someone pretending to be a poojeet or a genuine one.

You do realize that min/max FPS means jackshit at streaming right?
You can have 60fps and still have stuttering gameplay on your end because of the CPU usage.

That's where Ryzen actually shines, it's buttersmooth.

> PC Gamer
Only games were tested? Where is 6800K price per performance ratio? BTW, we were discussing an upcoming R5 lineup:
> Who is going to buy R5 after the clusterfuck that was R7?
So yeah, no, let's see R5 graphs instead of shitposting.

The R5 is based on the R7, it's all the same crap. Of course we have no real benchmarks, but it's not hard to predict it's going to fail in the same way.

anandtech.com/show/11202/amd-announces-ryzen-5-april-11th

>The six-core parts will be a strict 3+3 combination, while the four-core parts will use 2+2.

fucking AMD double down on 2 CCX
They can have good time to kill 7700 if they just stay on 1 CCX

REEEEEEEEEEE

> let's see R5 graphs instead of shitposting
You didn't listen.

>min/max FPS means jackshit at streaming right?

Stupidest post of the year award

Let's "just wait"

I'm not waiting for anymore AMD shit, fool me once

> while the four-core parts will use 2+2
Kek.
I thought it all depends on the binning (it may be possible to have 1+3 combination), but if they are going explicitly for 2+2, it means lowest R5 may be unlocked to R7 and all chips are actually equal.

You can discuss the real performance without having real samples at hand.

Not an argument.
You can have 60fps and still experience major stuttering.

But whatever fits your agenda, right?

Bullshit, everyone said R7 was going to BTFO Intel and it was meh

Everyone said RX 480 was going to BTFO Nvidia and it was meh

Not trusting anything except the real reviews and my expectations are very low

AMD has facilities here in Israel too, my brother works at one of em

>flagship R5 249$

take a wild guess how much the flagship R3 will cost

>33x33 begins captcha for the win

So people are supposed to pay 250$ for a 6C12T CPU that can't even keep up with a 2C4T CPU for less than 200$?

Why do you guys even do this stupid hype?

AMD is like a religion to some people. They just eat up whatever shit they spew out and love it.

why did they design such as CCX? is make it a ring like intel. KEK

To easier scale up to 32 cores like in Naples

to sell 6 cores of broadwell e IPC for 250 instead of 400 like intel does it

They wanted to be "innovative" it feels like they're pulling another FX bullshit move, hurfurd 8 cores, but it was actually 4 cores split to modules.

Asus Prime B350 is cheep

Don't buy anything until they release it and you can see reviews of it. I was so close to throw money for the R7 1800X but it was totally disappointing.

>it was disappointing

Wut? ~10% (and shrinking) of Intel's highest IPC champ with the same multithreaded power of Intel's 1000 dollar chip.

I don't see what's not to like...

>doesnt understand

really? the chips are binned r7s, not that thats a bad thing, pretty natural. but with that reason, one would think...

realease r7s, bin
release r5s, bin
release r3s, over and out

No evidence of that. Actually I think the 4 core chips only have 1 CCX active, since they only have 8mb cache, and each 8mb of cache is allocated to one CCX.

bin doesn't mean anything by itself, retard
chip can be either high or low binned
also you're confusing disabled cores with binning

In real world performance it sucks

Ryzen's IPC is about 8% lower on average.
But SMT is better than HT. Much better than its IPC deficit. So anything that's highly multithreaded is better on Ryzen clock-for-clock core-for-core.

AMD set targets for Ryzen, and it hit them.
They achieved

The 1500X has 16MB of L3 cache which confirms it's 2+2.

It seems the 1400 will be 4+0 with 8MB of L3 cache.

But it's more expensive than the i5 7600k and offers less performance.

The 1600X should have been $195 tops

>In real world performance it sucks
>I mean gayming and nothing else, but I'm too much of a fag to admit I just mean gayming

I think my IQ has bene lowereed by 50 ponts

Think firmware/software/support might be more mature when it's out?

Only slightly, honestly.

Still going to have Windows scheduler issues.
Still going to see tons of games not seeing the SMT threads and treating it like it's Bulldozer.

tfw cheapest Ryzen in my country cost x2 Intel i5-7600K

>MUH GAMES AT 1080p
>MUH 7700k
Keep gaming on your mums 1080p screen plebs
Who buys 500 USD CPU and games at 1080p?