Did Sup Forums have a class slut at their high school?

Did Sup Forums have a class slut at their high school?

>High school

You must be 18 years or older to post here

>Did

I knew one girl who would flirt with the science teacher.

Mine might have held two.

There was one that wasn't so much a "slut" as you'd normally understand it, because she had a boyfriend (although she went by the philosophy that it wasn't cheating if it was with your own gender, and therefore confessed to also sleeping with girls). However she said quite slutty things all the time because she knew it garnered her male attention. Also wore tanktops all the time. She was very kind though so I won't much speak out against her.

The second was more of a slut in the sense that for her it wzs a game to sleep with all the guys with attention, but she was very haughty against you if she had no sexual interest in you.

And no, I slept with neither of the two. Not that I really tried anyways.

High school has flown and gone since 6 years for me. Sorry to disappoint.

Why there is a campaign for "slut shamming" students, but there was never one for "nerd shamming"?
I mean, at least at the US were their movies/series show how bad it was for nerd types.

Or virgin shaming.

Yep. She died about half a year ago. Might have been from a drug overdose or something.

i got a blowjob from one on a bus travel for a school trip

>but there was never one for "nerd shamming"?
It's cool and funny to be a nerd now tho.

This will never be ok unless you are religious and committed to your fate.

Yes, and it was a male high school

How was it outed to everyone that she was a slut?

Really can't conceive where it would be hidden enough in a bus to get a blowjob?

And did you have to work a lot on smoothing out your friendship with her for that relationship? Sometimes I do hate myself for not having tried more to cosy up to those sluts, and having gotten something from them.

What if you are committed to being a good person in general?

>It's cool and funny to be a nerd now tho.
No that type of nerd tho

Ouch, meant that to:

Yep.

She bragged about dating a 30 years old guy who had a Porsche. She also bragged about going to parties at Romário's house (famous soccer player).

In the year below there was a girl who became known as spit-roast girl because in her first term at the school She allegedly was spit roasted by two guys in her year.

In my year nothing remotely similar happened and no one had a reputation for being a slut. It was quite a posh school.

We had one who gave blowjobs in the bathroom and was considered a bitch by pretty much everyone.

>How was it outed to everyone that she was a slut?
Rumors spread fast. Biggest one was she gave a guy oral for 100 dollars.

Well if you tell them you're the type of guy waiting for marriage (and assuming your not hideous) people aren't going to make fun of you for it (not in front of you at the very least)

>girl who became known as spit-roast girl because in her first term at the school
>one who gave blowjobs in the bathroom

Fuck why was my school such a tame thing in comparison. All I ever wanted was for a slut to have quenched my needs in high school, but those in France would really denigrate against you if you weren't of the top 20% men.

Sucks that I was probably in the top 30% men. So close.

>Rumors spread fast.
Yeah, might be that I wasn't really a confident to anyone about those rumors, and so never had any glimpse of them in high school.

Maybe if I'd had access to more, I'd have realized that there were more sluts than I could've thought. I mean, the few rumors that did reach me in those days said some scarily lewd things about most girls I knew, so imagine if I'd known all of it.

when I fucked the high school slut i was made fun of

>implying that there aren't 18 year old seniors in high school

Not that I know of. But then again I was a beta nerd until my senior year.

yep two, they got pregnant (15) and expelled.

No. I went to an all-guy high school. It fucked me up a bit. I'm 22 and don't know how to talk to girls.

>me and my best friend at the time both fucked her on seperate occasions.

Tbh, if I didn't have an alpha friend to push me to do it it wouldn't have happened.

>all-guy high school

>tfw this chick wanted to fuck me
>kinda fat so avoided her
>tfw regret it now
she wasn't even subtle about it. she once asked me, "so how's your sex life, user?" and i'm like, "haha, non-existent?"
and she's like, "would you like me to fix that?"
fuggg lads. i regret it. she is kinda hot. HIGH TEST 2bh
was a bit of a slut i suppose. i did get a gf afterwards but i still missed out on her.

It was a pretty good time. Teachers could say whatever the fuck they wanted, and everyone was hilarious. It's just the girls thing that fucked me up.

This happened in UAE?

nah elsewhere.