Bought a GTX 1080

>Bought a GTX 1080
>Still no GF
>Still lonely and dead inside

Who else here buys computer parts to fill a void?

>no GF

So, you're a lesbian?

You shouldn't give a fuck mate - you are free.

You can do whatever you want, whenever you want.

You need sex, so jerk off or go hookers, simple as that. Cheaper as well.

I buy computers parts to watch anime to fill my void.

Having a GF would be fun for like a week and then you'd want to be alone again, just find yourself a fuckbuddy.

don't tell me you actually believed that having a gtx 1080 will get you a girlfriend

But you feel lonely then

You should have pre-ordered the 1080ti.

A gf won't solve your problems

If you are broken you need to sort yourself out not a girl. Plus she will leave you as soon as her hypergamy kicks in, she realizes you are a loser and you don't make enough money and tadah alone again even more destroyed than before.

I'll be your friend user no gay shit or erp

I don't believe that you actually do this.

W-what??

Why not, i thought girls loved technology and coding, what the hell, i was told girls love 2these very autistic and complex fields so thats why they hired a black lesbian instead of me at the new cisco offices, oh man, you just tell me this now?? I thought the patriarchy ia putting them down, and that the fact that sexual dimorfysm has nothing to do with it.

WHAT THE FUCK

Yeah you're better off with few bros.

I've made a mistake chasing after sex and - long story short - i have a kid now, and it's worse than being lonely.

I don't have any common interests with my gf, so at this moment it is really painful to exist - you want to raise your kid as happy human being, and for that you need to be miserable as shit.

Shitty job, no time for you hobbies, passions or anything really. I want to learn so much things, and realize i had my opportunity and i've fucked up.

So get your shit together and live, like, world is your oyster mate

>jerk off
cope
>hooker condom sex
yeah totally awesome

It's a simple urge, blow steam and move on with your shit

>yes GF
>she bought me gtx 1080
>getting evga step up to 1080ti
>feel fulfilled and loved

You can have a gf and still feel lonely.

>jerk off
>condom sex
what's the difference?

that's too real man

>tall and buff guy
>mediocre whore with lots of fakeup
yea, thanks for proving that women are not worth it

is this how you cope?

they are facematched, FACE is life.

literally not an argument
kys

Females aren't doing natural selection correctly. In this day and age, intelligence is vastly more important for the advancement of the human race than pointless and ephemeral facial aesthetics.

What makes it even worse is that they stridently demand to take part in politics, science and other important affairs their brains are not capable of comprehending.

>Females aren't doing natural selection correctly
>implying natural selection is something that is done and doesn't just happen
>implying it's "incorrect" just because you can't get laid

We are not going to make it, bro.

I'm afraid that suicide is only option, but i don't want to destroy two other peoples live.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ beta bitch

Stop being a fag and go take care of your kid. How old are you, by the way?

I am taking care of my kid and doing everything to raise my daughter in happy environment. At home i'm pretending that everything is great.

I'm 28.

Shit man, you're still very young. I hope you can manage to find happiness in raising her.

nofap fills the void, actually worked for me

nah, i just fuck raw

>Bought a Girlfriend from Russia
>Still no GTX 1080ti
>Still lonely and dead inside

any of you permvirgins wanna do a swap?