Why do Chicanos trigger latinos?

Yo trago las lagrimas de latinos.

>invitados: pochos y americanos
>no invitados: /lat/

CHI

El chicANO seniores

Me sorprende que España esté celosa también. Yo pensaba que fuimos aliados.

>inb4 sudaca chimpout

Espero que vengan.

They don't. It only triggers those self hating cucks in Latin America that post autistic things in anime image boards

USA nunca ha sido aliada de España

No Mexicans hate american latinos. They call them pochos (faded).

Sí, como pude olvidar?

We allied with you to liberate the Philippines from their oppressive colonial overlords, user.

El chicANO

El cuckANO

It's just shitposting and this board gets worse by the fucking second. That's why I just moved to Sup Forums /lat/ used to be great like two years ago but it's turned to shit with all the retarded underage faggots and their shitty memes.

Sólo bromas joven.

CA

CHICANO ASKJAJKSAJSAKJSJKASKJASJKASJKAKSJAJKSAJKSAJKSAJKSAKJSAJKSAJKSAKJSAJKSAJKSAJKSAJKSJKASJKASJKASJKASKJASJKA

>Tfw Basque
>Can't even post in Spanish without a CHI reply

People hate Mexicans.

That's literally why.

This.

Yo tengo sangre vasco tambien mi amigo. Yo lamento que nosotros no podamos entrar /lat/ sin burlas.

Learn Basque then you dipshit

I've met Basque-Americans in the U.S. and they're annoying as fuck. They always have to let you know they're BASQUE and NOT Spanish. They still look like Mexicans to most Americans, it's a futile effort.

t. Lucciani

Why were political cartoons so much better back then?

CHI

Because now they are made by smug libtards.

Can you even speak Basque

What does "CHI" mean?

*Correction

>they are made by smug libtards now

>Luciani

I share a surname with one pope

>tfw most Basques I know are like this
>the worst part is they can't even speak Basque, and only know Spanish like me
>I'm a living meme for Spaniards to laugh at

>his country has a candidate that literally wants to "build a wall"
>but we are the ones who hate them because we bully them on a anime image board.

ok

>muh drumpf

the essence of life. it's a confuscian thing.

>I'm x but I can't speak the language

You are a joke to everyone

Chicanos use my flag for their ridiculous purposes, la "La Raza" thingy.

Chicanos are white.

kaixo, zer moduz?
ni ondo

>tfw not chicano but happened to know spanish at a young age.

kek

this

they claim to be hispanic but then copy the worse aspects of edgy white and black society to try to be cool

also girls talk with deep voices and guys talk like if they have a mouth full of cock

my parents are from mexico and i feel embarrassed whenever im around these chicanofags

they're so fucking loud too
i'm in a skype group and there's this chicana that in calls is always the loudest and speaks over everyone.

Yo también lo siento. Me entro a /lat/ y siempre me dicen que soy un chicano, pero la verdad es que soy 100% gringo. Yo pensé que mi español no era tan bueno para que la gente piense que soy un latino pero bueno.

Probablemente es porque los mexicanos y chicanos no saben cómo hablar bien tampoco

> i knoooooooooooooow huh

You're a chicano too you stupid idiot

Kek I hate the way wannabe Cholas talk

I´m trying to marry one, I want the papers for the USA. I love chicanas

I also have a tiny bit of Basque blood, that doesn't make me basque, James Rodrigues.

yea but i have green eyes, good at math, and live around alot of asians, indians and middle easterns so i can pass as ethically ambiguous

anyone that goes on /lat/ without a latin american will get called chicano regardless of how good your spanish
if really wanna participate, do so, no one will try to stop you
yeah, it's exactly like that and really annoying. you're talking about something and out of the blue the chicana starts screaming on the mic for everyone listens to her crap

latin american flag*

Jaja ya he intentado participar y empezar una conversación sobre temas reales e importantes... Sí estoy seguro que usted ya sabe como salió

its even worse when your sitting on a bus and a group of them come on and start talking loudly about guys and instagram

/lat/ isn't for that
i don't mind it, i don't come to this board for those kind of discussions.
you'll have more luck making a thread in english for any doubt you might have about south america 2bh.
paraguayan and bolivian diaspora do that here. it's just as bad or even worse.

You don't get it, LatAm thread have transcended into postmemerism by default, their posts are s4s tier.

how does the nazi diaspora act

>self-loathing
>scrapping any tidbit of remnant information be it DNA or "good at maths*" as a path for association with the superior race

el chicano señores

esa es la cosa, los chicanos NO saben hablar español, los estadounidenses no se dan cuenta, pero nosotros si

kek

im not self-loathing, i just dont like explaining my self
i had trouble with speaking clearly growing up so i developed a unique accent which causes americans to think im foreign and latinos to think im not latino
also i was a polygotfag in highschool which caused more confusion

> where are you from
> you're family doesnt speak spanish do they
> are you middle eastern
> are you canadian
> are you european or something
> how do you know spanish
> youre eyes look exotic where are you from
> how did you understand what they were saying

>etha eth la cotha, los chicanoth NO thaben hablar ethpañol, loth ethtadounidentheth no the dan cuenta, pero nothotroth thi

I wanna be a chicano. Pls teach me your weys. Heh get it? Weys instead of ways ;) Puta!

mexicans are really ugly

>C/Z still triggering anglos
Please, make a vocaroo of the following phrase the way you think Spaniards pronounce it:
>"Gracias, señor César y sí, irémos de casa a cazar tras cenar"

shut up beaner, jesus christ.

we need to build that fucking wall asap.

Tu tambien?! Yo tengo 1/23038494816 sangre vasco!! Somos como hermanos!!!