Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?

What did he do to you guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJif4i9NRdI

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/Notebooks-products/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the only man from Apple that i respect though you deceiving nigger faggot.

>He's the only man from Apple that i respect though you deceiving nigger faggot.
This
/thread

exactly.

I like Woz, he's cool

this.

>not liking Woz

>I DON'T RESPECT APPLE EMPLOYEES
Lmao. Could you sound like any more of a fucking faggot? You'd think they did you some sort of personal injustice when in reality your only problem with them is most likely the fact that you can't afford their products.

They care about making money, nothing else, and only push in the direction their forecasts and focus groups go. Most businesses don't care about their customers up until doing so will impact the public's opinion on them.

>Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?
Literally no one on Sup Forums hates him

>an unironic brand defender on Sup Forums
You must be over 18 to browse on this site.
Please leave.

This man is literally the only person I respect from Apple

>the fact that you can't afford their products.
Literally 3 months of burger flipping during a summer job can afford you their products, let alone having a normal job.
Kill yourself for making such stupid arguments.

>Why does Sup Forums hate this man so much?
His voice is annoying, his face fat makes me want to vomit and his nostrils are giant. Also his leftist positivism "refugees welcome" attitude makes me want to murder him.

Apple ain't gonna send you free products for being a Brand Knight user.
You should find new flower pastures for your guardian complex.

>Thinking that guy was a fanboy.
>Thinking HE was the immature one.
Really? Did you comprehend the point he was trying to make. He was trying to make you understand that Apple employees are just people, like you and me. That doesn't make him a fanboy.

I never even said I like Apple nor was I defending them.

I think their products are overpriced status symbols with shit software that's targeted towards literal casuals who only want to join in on the Apple circlejerk and I'm fine with admitting that.

I don't need to hide behind pretentious excuses like """I don't respect Apple"""

Who gives a shit about Appple employees in a thread about 1 man Brand Knight?
Are you stupid?
Your unwarranted segue from the main topic is indicative of mental retardation and butthurt.

Why the fuck would someone respect Apple employees if they don't even know them?
Are you one of those entitled retards who think respect should come like the wind and fall like the rain just because you exist?

Why should anyone respect Apple employees?
Being born and breathing air is not a valid argument.

I think he's trying to say that user isn't in a position to respect or disrespect Apple employees and he's right. Why should anyone disrespect Apple employees? Because they don't like having to use iTunes to manage their iPhone? It's a pretty dramatic opinion to have.

user is in a position to respect or disrespect anyone solely on the account that respect doesn't require rights, it's a subjective value in the eye of the beholder.

You are dumb as a stump.

>respecting one man automatically means disrespecting all others
You go man, you tell them! The world only works in absolutes!

Still seems like a pretentious fag to me. Just say you don't like the new MacBook. :^)

>laptops
Worthless for Chemfags and Physicsfags
>seem like a
You are saying that as if your opinions matter.
I could wipe my ass with what you think and feel, and my ass would only get dirtier famlam.

>anons can flip burgers for 3 months

theyd get fired on day 2 or 3 and go back to r9k

I see that you have experience.
Lost the hipster look and you'll be fine at work.

the (new) macbook is too expensive
if you're spending that much get a "gaming" laptop

>if you're spending that much get a "gaming" laptop
Fuck no

I would if they didn't look like they were all designed by 14 year olds. The Xiaomi MiBook looks pretty sweet. I'm just waiting on another release with a newer card.

Yeah he was the real genius. He doesn't get enough credit and always overshadowed by Jobs.

>it's pretentious to respect one man for his exemplary deeds instead of respecting every average faggot on this planet for just being there
No, that's called being rational.

Respect only has any value if it is hard to earn and maintain, else it becomes a pointless buzzword.
You are making a whole tirade about respect, yet your own argument devalues the whole phenomena if it is to be spread around so widely and lightly.

Asus's gayman laptops are generally quite inoffensive

asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/Notebooks-products/

KILL THE WOZ

This. The Woz is boss.

How can you hate such a lovely and big hearted human being?
He is humble and a ingenieur by heart
Steve Wozniak is one of my idols and i actually look up to him
It's sad how he got overshadowed by Steve Jobs