Nothern europeans bragging about greek, italian and spaniard cities and history

>nothern europeans bragging about greek, italian and spaniard cities and history

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Anse_aux_Meadows
bbc.com/news/magazine-35935725
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am Greek

Why would they? Northern Europeans are living comfy despite the immigrants lives while southern Europeans are living in hot sweaty brown shitholes full of corruption and poverty.

I am Greek

north europeans have no history or cities before mid 18 century.

that includes germany.

this is a fact.

They did though. Northern European culture is cooler than southern European culture as well.

I am Plato

GREEKS 'N ROMANS WERE NORDIC 'N SHIIET

Fite me

My town was founded around 800 after christ, eat shit.

Its hard to beat the greeks and romans, but its stupid to say there were no towns here before the 18th century.

they were Vikings dude

>some stone buildings existed
>we were african tier before the 18 century and imported italian and south france culture, therefore I'm superior
hilarious sempai

show me those hot german cities in roman times.

hilarious

>Its hard to beat the greeks and romans, but its stupid to say there were no towns here before the 18th century

The British, French and Germans did 10 fold.

>germans
>muh hitler
>muh 19 century literature
hilarious

Well that's your ambition ? You were undeveloped and and still are while. While North Europeans were ten times more Advanced than the restvif the world and still are

Southern Europeans are inferior and looked downs on by Northern europeans but all Europeans are inferior to Anglos. This is how I always saw it.

see
Published too

Never said better anything about superior, but you don't need to spout nonsense here.

A friend of mine was in colobmia by the way on a school exchange.

They did not alow him out because he was to white and would have been kidnapped...that was their reasoning.

Are you also from a rich family? Having Internet and all that?

His guest family also had to be really carefull, being rich.

>north europeans are so advanced
>they're into next level pedo cuck shit
hilarious

your mom have to look down to suck my dick.
;)

Have storm fags teased you for so long that you're this insecure about your olive skin and poor upbringing?

>congolombian with inferiorty complex
Wew, do you need some advice from your white Übermensch?

As you are probably a brown manlet, everybody needs to look down.

vikings merely raped and stealed

why should I feel inferior about the average white cuck if I'm literally smarter than 90% of europeans?

Also, I don't feel the need to cherrypick my country archievements (huh duh coke shit).

north europeans simply copied greek and italian culture.

They also discovered the Americas, settled in Iceland, the UK, Sicily, France, Poland and Russia. Not bad for a bunch of pirates.

Convenient that it look at only from 1500s-2000s

North Europe was nothing before 1500s

Come on, thats bullshit.

Being smart needs achievement, if you dont run your ovn company or have a doctorate or any other qualification your are just a lousy braggard.

Step up your shit talk.

>This butthurt and hostility

The funny thing is, the picture of the white girls sitting on the lap of those black people is suppose to be shocking and disgusting because whites are the master race and should be valued. Nobody would care if those blacks had sweaty little Colombian olive skinned kids on their laps. Southern Europe took more from northern Europe than vice versa. That's why they are in air conditioned steel frame houses shitposting on the internet. Because of their superior master northerners.

Vikings did not tell any people after and Polynesian and Eskimo ancestors went to Americas also

They did build the foundations for it, southern germany is still better than the north due to older settlements during roman time.

The colombian is a dick, but it should be remembered that population and city density don't develop over night.

And you exterminated 6 million n shieet , dont forget It, faggot

Your country was just invaded by japan, thats the only fucking culture you have

No Japanese culture descends from us.

Mr new world genocie shure is talking.

That shit never happened, fag!

And

Why would we need to do that?

Japanese culture was inpired by chinese culture you fag

Then you don't know history my friend. Try visiting the UK or northern France sometime. I visited Canterbury cathedral last year and it was built in the 800's. The Anglo saxon monks were the biggest recorders of knowledge so much so that the pope condemned the Normans for destroying it. Saint martins church is also the oldest church in the english speaking world. Marvelous things there. Your compensating that Northern Europeans surpassed inferior southern Europeans a hundred fold.

12 million

No we created ancient Japan

The vikings did record it though. Nobody cared is the problem. The UNESCO World Heritage site acknowledges the Norse were the ones to discover the Americas too. Look up L'anse aux meadows.

Show the fucking corpses, the hall of cost did not happen

because I haven't archieved because of lack of proper oportunities to develop my intelect and skills whiles I was a child dumbass.

Do you think the white privilege is BS?
I'm smart enough to be now some top academical shit if I was born in another situation and my family could afford some top education while I was a child.

I'm just starting college BTW.

They're the master race to put your dick on dumbass.
;)

Do you even, history?

He's sad his Boss is German bull and he lacks a work ethic.

I am Greek

I am Greek

No wonder you fled

>Southern euros aren't giving me (You)'s.

>it's the butt blasted colombian again who hates anything that's white or western

People call it discovery of Americans because British, Spanish, and Portuguese brought back gold, created maps, brought back crops. Vikings did nothing

Poor barbarians: you only had your racial pride, now you are being invaded by muslims:
when your "white race" will be destroyed, we will still be latin and heirs of Roman Empire.
You have race, but we have civilization. You will lost race very soon, so we, shitskins, win.
Pic related: Roman emperor from Baetica.

here is a (You)

They settled there for a hundred years actually and left behind their Settlements. You're arguing against facts too because the Norse are now the ones who have officially been given the title of discovering the Americas.

As a Greek I have both White Racial Superiority and Civilization!

But southern euros are already heavily mixed with muslims. That's the point. Northern Europeans are trying to not be you because they know that's why you're all poor, brown and corrupt now.

>spaniard

Literally never happened

>a greek thinks he's white

>white
atleast gyros are delicious

>he mistook banter with real hate
are burgers this retarded?
;)

talk shit get shit.

We are not mixed, we are the same people.

t. Jamal

inshallah brother

I, myself, have a red beard and a very palid skin, but I don't care about race. These stupid vikings have copied all the social advances and arts from us (italians, spaniards, greeks...etc) and now the think they are better than us.
They destroyed civilization and turned Europe into ruins and oscurantism by destroying Rome. Now the suffer the invasion from other type of barbarians: screw them.

White genocide best day of my life

It doesn't matter what people have done in the past. Any race can evolve and adapt to be more intelligent and productive but it takes some time.

No read a history book and Spain and Portugal and UK will be in it not Vikings. Also Spain and Portugal and UK did not lose war and got sent back to Europe like Vikings.

autism speaks

ITT:
>people proud of being white
>the can't even stop muslims invading their countries
>their women fuck with niggers and moors
Me:
>not white
>country not invaded
>poor but independent

Enjoy your racial pride, it will last 20 more years or so,,,
Pic related, spanish emperor, best roman emperor.

Vikings were cool and provided to European civilization, they even provided soldiers to Byzantium
The other germanic barbarian tribes are those who destroyed Rome and stopped the progress

Rome and Byzantine fall because of Islam, not because of the barbarians.

Ave, amicus. Have some cut puellae over there?

I hope you are doing your duty by raping the kufar women

Byzantium yes, but Rome fall because of germanics

>Rome felt in the 4 century
>muhamad lived in the 7 century
???

The source: youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

No, my friend, vikings were barbarians and are not cool. The were mercenaries of the roman (byzantine) empire because the were robbers and mongrels like muslims today. They were the niggers of Europe. Civilization are you and me.
That's incorrect, Joao, Byzantium was overrun first in the 4th crusade by norhern europeans and normands
Rome fell because germanic peoples entering en masse, like muslims today.

Except it's now being taught that the Norse were the discoverers. It's even acknowledged by our national historic sites of Canada and the world heritage site. They had fought the beothuk and the dorset got cucked out of existence by the Thule who have been found to have Norse coins.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Anse_aux_Meadows

>carbon dating estimate 990–1050 CE

They also found a new site this year that shows they traveled further than they thought.

bbc.com/news/magazine-35935725

Indians beat Vikings using rocks and I already said Polynesians and Eskimo ancestors reached America first before Vikings

hahaha

>Be Rome
>Get Barbarian'd
>Get surpassed by the Barbarians in every way.

>the meme pol video
jajaajajajajajajajaaj

show that on /his/ pls so they can have a laugh.

Natives had fights with the vikings but there were more of them, they are natives after all but the vikings cut a lot of them up and increased hostilities. Siberians were what became the natives but who is counted as discovering the Americas is now the Norse. This is objective fact.

What would they say?

>be Canada
>be a colony
>not even 200 years of history

Me:
>3000 years of history
>not barbarian
>fully romanized

>It's a South vs North European thread
Man, I wish these threads would go on forever. They are just too funny.

So you're the autist that get's triggered on /his/ telling everyone to go back to Sup Forums when they say Rome was overrated or the Umayyad occupation of Spain was brutal?

>Me:

>Be Canada
>Be better than a place with 3000 years of history

>Be Spain
>Be fully mooranized

>but the vikings cut a lot of them up and increased hostilities.
they still got driven out though

>but who is counted as discovering the Americas is now the Norse
1) Jesus Christ, your mastery of the English language is fucking abysmal

2) The first EUROPEANS to discover the Americas, yes. But not the first people.

wtf is the orangeball?

I don't browse his bro, but I've seen that video being dismantled in /lit/ before his was created.

It's a canadian and some very autistic southern europeans

I guess I'll have to make the thread then. Not today tho, it's too late.

They weighed their options and said fuck it, not dealing with this shit. They weren't put back on their ships at spear point. Also, they are counted as the ones who discovered America. That's pretty cut and dry. We learn about the land bridge from Siberia that brought over people but they are not credited with the discovery.

North America had low population and its not fact because Native Americans first came to America 15,000 years ago and Eskimo ancestors came 5000 years ago after first Native Americans. And Polynesians too

Regardless, it's widely accepted the Norse "discovered" the Americas now. Maybe jut in context of Europe but they are the ones given the credit.

Your president suck muslim cocks
If spaniards are moor the your president suck my cock
I'm sorry for you, non-country chan

>They weighed their options and said fuck it, not dealing with this shit.
Jesus fucking Christ, how deluded can you be

Even European colonists from the 16th century initially often had to abandon their colonies in the first years because of native attacks, do you really fucking think that Vikings from 5 centuries prior were somehow magical beings who could just magically colonize any place they wanted? Don't be so retarded.

>We learn about the land bridge from Siberia that brought over people but they are not credited with the discovery.
Not credited with the EUROPEAN discovery.