Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because we got

bitch please

>American chocolate
Literal garbage.

This. Europeans are know to chimp out at the sight of a Hershey's chocolate thread.

Have you actually tried it? How is it shit

I've travelled a lot. Needless to say, the only chocolate worse than American chocolate is the dog shit you get in the phillipines, vietnam, Thailand etc.

American chocolate is the best chocolate

thank you based hershey

Yes, I've tried it. It's garbage because our chocolate is 100x better. It's not even a contest.

well, german chocolate is the best chocolate, then american

>chocolate is 100x better.

in dreams

LOL i still have one of those gliders from k.surprise, nothing can beat these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_chocolate
>"Hershey process" milk chocolate is popular in the US. The process was invented by Milton S. Hershey, founder of The Hershey Company. The process uses fresh milk from local farms. The logistics of purchasing and delivering fresh milk is difficult since according to state regulations fresh milk cannot be held for more than 72 hours after receiving it. If not immediately processed into milk chocolate, the milk must be disposed. The process is a trade secret, but experts speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed, producing butyric acid, and then the milk is pasteurized and stabilized. This process gives the product a particular taste, to which the US public has shown to have an affinity, to the point that other manufacturers now simply add butyric acid to their milk chocolates.[6]
>Butyric acid is present in, and is the main distinctive smell of, human vomit.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butyric_acid

Not even real candy and a real toy..?

>speculate that the milk is partially lipolyzed
>speculate

Amexicans on suicide watch.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

an actual fucking flying glider with some 8/10 candy

>Not even real candy and a real toy

XD

>vomit
yeap, that's Hershey's

>Cadburys
>Good chocolate
Low tier at best

Belgian>Swedish>German> Dutch>>>French=Italian>>>>>>>British>>American>Japanese.

Hershey's isn't indicative of all American chocolates. We have a lot of microchocolates that are actually really good.

>thin flimsy "chocolate" eggshell
>crappy plastic, easily broken "toy"
Maybe in Europoor. I'll go get a bag of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and an Xbox game instead.

It's also in Parmesan cheese.

>easily broken

10+ years and that fucking keeps flying

literally better than f-35

>american chocolate

absolutely disgusting

Gross.

Cadburys is meh, not amazing but nothing special to be completely honest. It's better than Hershey's but that's not saying much. You can still get much better chocolate than either at any convenience store.

this triggers almost all the euros

Well for starters they don't even use fresh milk. They even replaced the cocoa butter with some chemical cocktail. It tastes like some harsh mess of chemicals and has no "real" flavours.

Yea like you have better

Absolutely we do.

When americans taste european chocolate they love it. When europeans taste american chocolate they hate it. The love doesn't go both ways.

Europeans just haven't developed sophisticated palates like we have. I'm sure it will happen in time.

>The process uses fresh milk from local farms.