Your country

>Your country
>What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MPjxJKvMdZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Happiness is the absence of suffering. Existence is suffering, therefore perfect happiness is nonexistence.

Being Greek

If I knew I'd already pursue it.

having gf

Family

Perfect happiness lies only in the memory of happy childhood. Hayao Miyazaki said on TV iirc.

Living in UK tbqfh

To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

Have you ever lived in the UK?

benis
in
bagina

In London for month
Literally perfect

quite so
but this too

i don't get it

>Happiness is the absence of suffering.
Plenty of obese people who are otherwise suffering. Happiness is a meme

Genghis Khan quote

The moment when you succumb to futility and recognize that all effort is folly. The simple elegance of true oblivion. A pizza buffet.

Poetic, beautiful

I do love me a pizza buffet.

not giving a shit, think like life is a mmorpg simulation made by immortal you from future.

How did they finally catch you?

Blowing shit up in the back yard and having BBQ's.

A chubby gf who will bear my children

No immigrants.

death

US of A
To have no obligations, no worries and no pain, emotional or physical.

LSD basically

I want to live in the USA, on my own piece of land with a beautiful and loyal wife who will birth me 3 children, while having a well-paying job that I enjoy and will allow me to finance my outdoor activities and travels.

Not being bothered by other people.

Being able to buy a gun, by having the right for it as being a law abiding civilian.

to have people who love you and doing what you love for living

>live in the middle of nowhere in a small farm
>at least an hour away from civilization
>qt conservative farm wife
>3 children who help you out
>based dog who always follows you around
>guns, guns and rifles everywhere
>day in and day out, you enjoy the peacefulness of nature with your family working your ass off for a better tomorrow

Moving to a small fishing village in the Northeast, preferably in Maine or some other semi-populated New England state.

I'd like to dive for clams for my lunch, drink whiskey in the evening, write bad poetry, grow a white beard, die in obscurity, and leave a small inheritance for the children I will have had in my early 40s.

if i knew that i'd be chasing it

>Perfecr happiness
>date with hot babe, comfort food, weed and 2 player games or doing something like hiking or skydiving or shooting or fishing or sledding or biking or any fun activities

Ignorance.

Based Ireland.

The apex of happiness is sharing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPjxJKvMdZg

If you move to Alaska you can literally eat seafood 24/7 on your own work. Especially if you live near the Kenai river. My uncle does and he has a dock and a fish-cleaning station where he catches Salmon by the dozen, butchers them then freezes them for eating whenever. He goes hunting too with a club. About once a year they bag a moose and a few Deer and it makes a surprising amount of meat for 5 people. We're talking like, say 800lbs of useable meat a moose - although it tastes kindof like shit. Gotta season it/sauce it heavily. Moose sausage isn't bad though. Venison is dope. A good venison steak is as good as a breast of chicken. You can literally live off your land relatively easily.

Sounds like paradise, desu senpai.

Knew a Mormon salmon fisherman from Kenai proper, actually.

Just travelling with a grill desu

Start dating this german guy i met in China during chinese new year last year. I'd like to marry him at the village where we met. Later at around 30 have a kid, adopt at least another one. Have a house somewhere nice, maybe not too close to a city, so we can have animals and crops. Have a nice dog, maybe two (I'd love to have a Samoyed). Work as a character designer, open my own Cartoon studio. Release the series I've been working on. Earn enough to live a comfy life and travel. I'd like to have a cork wall to pin all the memory related stuff I've collected for years. Release a photography book on my travels. Live in peace. Maybe learn how to play some bleep bloops.

Tfw none of this will probably ever happen ;_;

Happiness is overrated

But boys cant have children...

Growing up in the countryside

fucking ur mom

If boys can't then who can? That's right I'm one of those

True happiness is non existent. Only death comes close

Having an ability to control of yourself feelings.

Having the courage to kill myself.

Achieving something through hard work and dedication.

Freeing myself from ego delusion and attachment.

I enjoy suffering. I enjoy the rage. I enjoy the blood and sweat as I toil closer towards my goals. I enjoy stacking up huge amounts of objects, dumping gasoline on it, and watching it burn. Nothing is more gratifying then serving death and revenge on a cold platter.

You don't get it do you, whale monger, suffering is bliss.

There is no such thing as perfect happiness. Suffering is part of life and there is not way around it. All I want is a little bit more happiness and a bit less suffering.

death

I cannot achieve anything but suffering and anguish in this life

Are you cute or do you look like alberto barbossa?

Happiness is a spook. There's only suffering and not suffering.

When a girl is willing to eat ass and doesn't get weird about it.