PC scrub here, need to know the wattage of this power supply, only serious answers please

PC scrub here, need to know the wattage of this power supply, only serious answers please

>peak 360

>max 300

300W

does that mean that it's a 300W PSU??

Yes. But its also a house fire waiting to happen.

AcBel isn't a terrible brand (any more, they used to be). They're the OEM that Gigabyte use for some of their PSUs. This one is rated 80 Plus Bronze, so it passed their testing at least. It'll be fine if you don't overload it.

250-300W

But more importantly, the wattage doesn't really matter today. You should only watch how much it can give on the two 12V lines (12V1 and 12V2). The first feeds GPU, the second feeds your CPU and those are the biggest consumers. So you need enough watts (amperage really, but ampers*volts = watts) on these lines for your particular CPU and GPU.

Cooling fans and HDDs also consume some wattage from 12V1.

Oh and overprovision everything. If you calculate you need 100 W (take care, for CPU TDP you need to add +20 % for VRM losses, and that is without OC), you have to have at least 150 W on good PSU and even more the shittier/more suspect the manufacturer is.

looking to get a GTX 750 TI and the manufacturer says it only needs 60W of power, the Model i am getting does not require a 6-pin connector, Will this PSU be able to power a GTX 750 TI

Easily, assuming you're not going to be pairing it with an overclocked 6950X. You should get a 1050 if you're not getting the 750 Ti dirt cheap though.

Is the 1050 significantly better than the 750 TI

and also how much power does the 1050 consume and would my PSU be able to handle it?

This user is correct. I was mistaken. It will be fine if not overloaded.

The 1050 uses less power than the 750 Ti (as does the 1050 Ti). They're both quite a bit more powerful than the 750 Ti. The 1050 is around 960 performance and the 1050 Ti is about 20% faster than that.

Jesus christ, this thing can't even power a laptop.

1,600w PSU is the absolute minimum OP

Buy a 470, in most places theyre only slightly more expensive for a massive performance jump from the 1050ti,

Don't use that please. 80w stamp and 220v to240v just add 80 to those 2 numbers

You're not going to power a 470 from that PSU. I doubt it even has a 6-pin.

why do Australians always post pictures rotated?

That thing is a pile.

Those amps are so low even on split rails.

Please upgrade.

Just noticed its only like a 300w PSUlet, then he should just upgrade, it wont cost much. and will be much more useful in the long run.

www.pcpartpicker.com

Test your makes and models against w/e. Its helpful because it will tell you if it will or won't work for beginners.

>80 plus bronze/silver/gold
>housefire waiting to happen
pick one

P = IV (current x voltage)
P = 3 * 100
P = 300W

1.21 Gigawatts

80 plus is only for efficiency though.