Have you ever invented/created something new thats revolutionary Sup Forums?

Have you ever invented/created something new thats revolutionary Sup Forums?

How did you come up with the idea for this totally original, and dare I say it, revolutionary, thread?

Why do people on Sup Forums come across as petty cucks. The original story clearly went "Talented 11-Year-Old Joshua Ngoka Builds Computer"

And who the fuck cares. Tabloids run stories like this every single day of the fucking week about white people.
Emotional girl hugs returning dad
Heartwarming story about random white person
Shop assistant helps old dude home.
etc

Grow up cunt and stop being a fucking snowflake.

Nice try Joshua

>And who the fuck cares.
nice try shekelstein

Well Sup Forums, is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

You don't understand, this article was literally a white genocide. The numale cuck shill SJW kikenstein that made the article was doing this to brainwash white women to think black men are smart so they start fucking niggers instead of Aryans like me.

Nice try Schlomo

Yes, ergonomic chair desk.

Trash is trash, no matter your color.

Try to improve yourself instead of blaming others for your problems.

Looks like I triggered a bunch of forevermalone "aryan warriors". Good luck on your fighting white genocide goals of 2017. I am sure Joshua is getting mad pussy for being featured in a local paper.

>reply to 10 people
>claim they're all triggered, not you

Well memed joshy boy

I am triggered by how upset you are about this whole incident. How the fuck do you even make it through the day? I wish I could hug away your sorrows.

For the record, I am a mid/east Muslim, if that helps.

>someone posts a funny picture
>butthurt at people who are butthurt about picture (even though no such posted in a thread)
???

>LOL YOU'RE ALL SO TRIGGERED

I didn't even reply to your first post lol, I replied to op. Must suck having darkie education lmao

only an autist would fail to understand where OP was headed.

>its a funny picture
>but theres a black person on it
>therefore image is obvious racist bait
gee i wonder how can you expect everyone to treat black as normal citizens when you do shit like this

We've had this thread a million times before. Everybody knows how Sup Forums reacts to it.

i bet you cant post one million links to archive linking to this thread

what's talented about it, i built my first pc when i was 8, granted someone else bought the parts for me.

Sup Forums is officially a reddit/government outpost

What's the name of the one about a guy in South America? It also had video

how do you live your life always being so mad?

HOL UP
WE
WUZ
BUILDING
COMPUTERS
AND
SHEEIT

Nope, Never created anything revolutionary

Also, I'm happy for the black kid who "invented" the computer. I'm sure he wuz kang in his past life. I know he'll be successful in his life, unless he is raised by a single mother in a black neighbourhood ,with a drug dealer/gang member for a father.