Tell me how hard Chinese (mandarin) is Sup Forums

Tell me how hard Chinese (mandarin) is Sup Forums.
how does the grammar work, word order, when words change whenever.

teach me some Chinese basics Sup Forums

I'm not asian

>I'm not asian

Speaking is pretty easy

Reading/writing is the hard park

Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Arabic are the hardest languages to learn for native English speakers. The average person needs a solid 2,200+ hours of instruction to learn any of them.

so what would make each of those languages hard in their own aspect?
what's "unique" for them

I'm not asian ether. I am white.

>how does the grammar work, word order, when words change whenever.
The grammar is amazingly easy, word order tends to be SVO, and conjugations are absent due to the nature of the language.

This exactly

Grammar is the simplest part in mandarin the word order is svo some of the time the subject is implied so it can be skipped like spanish and also there is no conjugations

eg. (I) ate. (我) 吃了

there are some "gaps" in common speech that native users would forego so the beginner should know what is being said without it said

there other specifics is the determiner, like "the" but for a lot of different type of nouns

个 for general things, a person,
本 for binded paper, book, magazine
庄 for buildings
间 for rooms

etc

>need to study thousand of moon runes

Alphabet masterrace

Then don't lol

OP caught a chink in bed with his girlfriend and wants to learn Mandarin so he can swear at/insult chinks if it happens again.

How do you know he doesnt want to fuck asian transexuals?

This Sup Forums. No one has a girlfriend and everyone is a faggot in denial.

But I HD as I gßve gf haha
Joke is on you as you do not have one
You homo

What this guy said: Chinese is pretty easy if you stay in the popular cities. Go outside and you'll deal with the peasants who are much harder to understand.

>Tell me how hard Chinese (mandarin) is Sup Forums
>fucking many tones
>fucking many Chinese characters
It could be harder than Japanese.

>speaking
>memorize fucking tones
>writing
>it's hard to memorize more than 1000 Chinese characters, especially for westerners

Chinese should be a lot easier for a Japanese speaker to learn right? Grammar is different, but many of the characters are the same and some pronunciations are similar.

中文很容易

给我吹喇叭

The biggest pitfall I've seen new learners experience is that they think tones don't matter, so they disregard them almost entirely, then fail completely in getting native speakers to understand them.
And yeah, the easiest part is the grammar. Still much different from English, but a lot easier to learn than other parts of the language.
t. white chinaman

If chinese see a new moon rune do they know what the word is?

For instance in english if i hear a word like Marrakech
i will instantly know how to write it and verb it
Marrakeched

Once you've learned enough Mandarin, it's pretty easy to guess the pronunciation of a new word.
Same with the meaning, but not as often.