Name 1 (one) web browser other than Firefox that values its users and doesn't just datamine them so they can serve them...

Name 1 (one) web browser other than Firefox that values its users and doesn't just datamine them so they can serve them ads.

>protip you cant

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/
detectportal.firefox.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Extul.

SeaMonkey, PaleMoon..

Chromium and E-Links, you same-sex-attracted person.

Safari on macOS.

There's GNU IceCat, Iridium, w3m, eww

>he thinks firefox doesnt datamine
oh sweetie

>le "If I accuse everything of datamining, I might falsely accuse some companies of datamining, but at least I'll never mistakenly believe a company isn't datamining, and that's all that matters" meme

You're like those SJWs who say all sex with a guy is rape.

Yandex

no self respecting straight white male should ever use firefox.

lynx

lynks2

this is a botnet

>Name 1 (one) web browser other than Firefox that values its users and doesn't just datamine them so they can serve them ads.
Instead of ads, Firefox and Mozilla serve SJW propaganda that brainwashes kind and poisons their minds.

That shit's far worse than ads. Ads won't destroy your life.

Fuck Mozilla. Fuck Fireshit.

>Not blocking liberal propaganda with classic theme restorer

It's actually a common propaganda tactic. Russia used it in the cold war. If everything is shit, everything is equally shit.
"I know we're shit. We know we're shit. But do you know what? The US is more shit. And they believe every lie their government spouts. But you guys, you guys are the smart ones. Don't you feel good for being enlightened, yet still living in a shithole?"
Once you notice this, it's super easy to spot in politics and advertisement.

so ho do we feel about Brave
brave.com/

facts aren't liberal propaganda you dumb shit. if they were, then that implies lies are conservative propaganda. :^)

That's pretty interesting. I'll keep that in mind.

damn what a fucking idiot/ adblock and use the config to turn that shit off you neet

firecuxbux is great

>firefox
>values users
>doesn't datamine
Which timeline is this? Certainly not my timeline.

Wtf how long is her neck

Safari u dumbfuck

Netscape Navigator

I'm sure the targeted ads in the new tab page are magically targeting you without any data despite the fact that data-oriented ad targeting is being advertised heavily by mozillhurr. I'm sure pocket being a 3rd party well-known botnet that objectively sells your data does not sell your data. I'm certain that issues like the plethora of webrtc security vulnerabilities or the semi-recent pdf bugs are complete coincidences and don't serve to leak your data in any way despite the fact that's literally what they do. Surely the forced telemetry everywhere that has to be manually disabled from about:config is not there to collect data or anything and you can trust mosjwilla is totally respecting your settings even in the precompiled binaries.
>>>/reddit/

Write own browser in Haskell.

Iridium.

oh sweet summer child

1. Where is soruce of this 'women are 50% less likely to use internet'?
2. If they're less likely to use internet in civilized countries like USA, where they are given same chances as male members of society, then they should change their behavior. We shouldn't award inefficient behavior, because it'll create more inefficiency.
3. If they are talking about Africa or something, then female blacks in Africa have not much lower chance of ability to use the internet than male blacks. And that chance is almost equal to 0.
4. If they are talking about Saudi Arabia or something, then why don't they show it to Arabs, not Americans?

>targetted ads
You mean the "Free thought"? You think you're special enough a snowflake for these to be addressed directly to you?
>pocket
Nobody's forcing you to use it.
>Bugs are botnets
The principle of a bug is that it has to be fixed. If it was as designed, they wouldn't call it a bug.
>Forced telemetry
Telemetry is not datamining. If you had worked for a company that collected telemetry data, and I do, you would know the difference.

You're hilarious kiddo. Do you get paid per post? Nah, I bet you don't even get paid, nobody would be dumb enough to hire someone as incompetent as you.

That's actually an edit of the chrome infopic, but all of that is also true nowadays (and much, much more). However it still connects to google, not mozilla, for whitelisting and malicious URLs and shit.

Sounds like questions that are probably all answered by clicking the fucking link and reading up on it, rather than asking me, a complete stranger with no stake in this, to rationalize all that shit, not from the grounds up, but from the pit you dig by working so hard on derationalizing, bombarding it with biased open questions, which is really really easy to do, instead of actually doing the fucking work and looking for answers like an intelligent person who actually cares about the truth and not just about proving themselves right by questioning others beyond their capability to be interested in arguing with you.

Like it's so much fucking harder to click a fucking link or type a fucking question into a search engine than to type up all your self-victimizing angry white dude vitriol into an imageboard posting form, you intellectually lazy dick-nosed piss bucket.

Do you have counter arguments?

That would imply you have any argument. But don't worry, since I am a generous man, I accept your surrender.

I'm not surrendering. I presented you with arguments, and you refused to acknowledge them. So, you're the one who's stepping out.

Yes, I accept your surrender. You don't need to beg like that. It's unbecoming.

With the way you're twisting reality to make it seem like you win, I'm getting that you're so desperate to be right that, if I don't let you have this, you will have a serious mental breakdown that is liable to hurt you and your loved ones, so uh, sure buddy, you won all right. Didn't need to reply to my arguments, but you sure showed me how wrong I am. I learned my lesson... about... whatever it is you didn't say, but which I certainly understood. Alright? Is that good? Are you gonna be okay pal? :)

>Sounds like questions that are probably all answered by clicking the fucking link and reading up on it
How do I click a link from a fucking screenshot of link?
If you can't prove your own beliefs with any source, then why should I?
But if you want me to search for it, then:
>Poor women 50% less likely to use Internet
was first what came up. This statement is ridiculous, being poor makes you less likely to use internet, not being poor women. Being women has nothing to do with being poor.
Mozilla is manipulating you into thinking that women in general are less likely to use internet, which is false in civilized countries. This is why I call it propaganda.

Also, why don't you answer to other points I've made?

Interestingly Trumpfags seem to like that one.

>I searched one query, saw the title of the first result and made a wide leap from there to my own biased conclusions. THERE. What do YOU have to contradict that?

Fuck off already, jesus. You're fucking hopeless. Just know from now on that when people refuse to argue with you, it's because you're forcing them to choose between doing all the research for you or making you feel like you've won the argument. You're a cunt.

sjw

>"hehe why don't you search it"
>*searches it*
>"OMG YOU DID THAT WRONG"
Fuck off retard. You cannot even give source to justify your beliefs. Why would I search for anything to prove your own beliefs to you?
>Just know from now on that when people refuse to argue with you, it's because you're forcing them to choose between doing all the research for you or making you feel like you've won the argument
I've asked you to do something as simple as posting link to anything that proves YOUR FUCKING OWN BELIEFS. What the fuck do you don't understand? Are you retarded? From now on, I won't respond to your retarded posts.

>firefox
>doesn't datamine
detectportal.firefox.com

I don't know just a guess

>Name 1 (one) web browser (...) that values its users
Not even Firefox does that.

>click link
>blank white page with the word "success"

pale moon