R9 Fury X
Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.9Ghz on stock cooler
Still waiting on cable sleeves and my AOI AM4 brackets

Other urls found in this thread:

casemall.com.br/home/produto/codigo:619/gabinete-pretorian-cb-171-red
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks nice.

So black what the fugg

how much do you get in cinebench multi/single core?

Haven't tested and don't care. I don't have powerplan set to performance or any other optimizations. Patiently waiting for the patch in first week of April.

All I can tell you is that my compile times have been cut by 70% vs my i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz

thanks, that's some good info

but tell us, you program for a living or hobby? And what do you do?

suggest good leds

Are there reasons to avoid putting the power plan to performance?

For a living. Software engineer working on scientific research software.

Soldered these myself so no clue.

You get a tiny performance boost but it means your CPU will always run at base clock of 3.3 so you use a shit ton more power with 8 cores.

i fell for the 1700x meme

really cool

I'll post my shitty guts tomorrow (if my new cpu cooler arrives, that is), but just so you all can feel the horror, this is my case: casemall.com.br/home/produto/codigo:619/gabinete-pretorian-cb-171-red

yes, I live in hueland unfortunately, and I was dumber than a fucking door when i got this piece of shit

what volt/temps?

3.9Ghz @ 1.33v

Sexy

your pic is upside down f.a.m

Why did you get the même one?

Did you try OC? 99% chance I'm going to get the 1700X

Saying you got 3.9 when you haven't done a stress test is kinda pointless.

Who says I haven't stress tested? :^)

I've run this for 2 hours earlier.
Not benchmarking =/= not stresstesting. A benchmark is a shit stability test.

Not sure what magic you're doing under 75c load at 1.33v. You are under TJ Max right?

Yeah, got some thermal headroom, I do have a high RPM 120mm fan blowing at it from the front of the case.

Should be a lot better once I get the brackets for my Coolermaster Nepton 140 though.

But why just one intake fan? Why not add one more fan to the front or perhaps the bottom for positive pressure?

I would post my guts but i have a scuffed camera and dont want to be bullied :(

did someone say AOI

>still can't max out fallout 4 @ 60fps around boston commons
I'm glad Bethesda decided to get their shit together and build a new game engine with AMD

12-core Xeon and a GTX 690

how does your 690 breath??

I love tight little builds like that. What form factor is that? I'm using a MicroATX mid tower case because I love the compactness of it. Yours looks even more compact than mine. I really like the way that looks.

Air is sucked in through the right side and blown out the back on reference cards.

It looks like the intake hangs just over the PSU

But yeah, aftermarket cooler graphics cards were not meant for that case. That case was a huge headache, and I never went through a case faster than I did with that.

fan is in the middle of the card on a 690

Having the circle LED on the cooler is a genius PR move from AMD. you instantly know it's a ryzen.

There are much more compact builds than that--for an mITX, that case is fucking huge. My suggestion, if you ever go SFF, is to get the silverstone SG08 or SG13 with an SFX psu, and then get a mini graphics card, like the GTX 1060/1070.

>cinebench
>stress test
lol

It isn't. He said he hadn't tested so I assumed he just clocked to 3.9 and called it a day after it booted like most dipshits. I don't think 2 hours in Tripcode Explorer is enough either though.

Oh dear god the G.Skill RGB ram.

i5-7600 and a geforce 1070. Quiet enough that I can't really tell when it's on, unless it's under load at which point the fans spin up more.

At least G.Skill is using Samsung ICs. Every time I see those silver Dominators it's like a big fat sign that you're a dumb cunt that wasted your money overpaying on SK Hynix shit. The Dre Beats of ram.

ES or legit? Got a 14c ES v4 that I'm pretty happy with.

What a disgusting mess of colours.

>I don't think 2 hours in Tripcode Explorer is enough either though.
Dunno. Doesn't that thing utilize the GPU anyway ? Or am I mixing it up with something else ?

I usually run AIDA64's cpu+fpu+cache stress for an hour, then encode a large video, and go about my day. Then let AIDA64 run again for longer once I leave my computer if I haven't had anything weird happen.

>i7 7700k at 4.8GHz
>3200MHz RAM
>locked 60 fps with absolutely no drops
>used to get drops to 40 fps with 4670k and 1600MHz RAM
RAM speed and single threaded performance is important for Fallout 4.

I think there's an OpenCL version but the original isn't. That seems sufficient if the video encode is long enough.

The air will still go from right to left.

Go away, Shin

The main intake is still being choked

I5 6600k
Asrock z270m itx
16gb ddr4
Gtx 1070 strix
240gb patriot ignite(main)
480gb patriot blast(games)
External 2tb usb3 for storage
2x fractal design gp14
1x fractal design gp12
Cryorg h7
NZXT grid+ v2(controls fractal fans, off until 40C)
Corsair 750
Fractal design Nano S

LED strip with wireless remote for $7, figured why not. Usually have it turned off. Just finished this build, went from a HAF912 and already had the i5 and patriot blast

Non rice picture

I have 3200 MHz ram, but I can only run 2400 MHz until MSI updates their bios.

the trick is to uninstall fallout4 for being the most shit optimized game ever.

Stock cooler has lightning on it?

Awesome build bud

again

looks gay

Yeah. RGB ring light that you can change even. Also you can OC on stock.

>R9 Fury X
>Ryzen 7 1700

brother...

Because cleaning is overrated.

Also this thing literally has its guts spewn out. No room for the bigger radiator inside the case, so it has been lying on the floor for the past 3 years.

That's a good gamin system.

Radeon R7 240
Pentium E5200 2.5GHz
2GB RAM
1TB HDD
Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

R8/H8
Been having OC instability lately
Make my ethernet crashes strangely
Wondering if years of OC isn't starting to show on my MOBO/cpu

Any moar picture ? With better lightning ?
Also specs ? Look nice user!
I used to have one of those HAF 932!

Didn't actually expect a positive reaction lol.

2600K 4.5GHz, can run 4.8GHz but I didn't want to push it for no reason.
ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3
8GiB Corsair 1866MHz
Sapphire R9 290
PC Power&Cooling 750 Watt

It barely breathes, it gets up to 80c or more under load. I'd put an NZXT Kraken on it if it didn't have two GPUs

Thanks, it's a Define Nano S

ES v3, the only real problem I have with it is when I install Linux it has a kernel panic over some missing instructions, but Windows works fine

Very similar setup user!
2500k 4.5ghz daily
Used to have a vapor-x 280x , replaced it with a 1070 and added a 1440p60hz
Those HAF 932 aren't the most aesthetic case but still pack a lot of nice feature at the time! Bring back a lot of memories

Does running ram in single channel affect any real life performance on these?

I'm assuming your running a 16 or 32gb lrdimm in there now?

I'm doing quite similar build with EPC612D4I mobo soon, maybe try to put R5 HDD cage with sfx psu in there.

Pls ignore that cable management.

so much saggg

You're right. I'm getting a GPU holder right now.

This is my old build. New parts are installed in the old case now as my new case got delayed. I'll respond to this with the upgraded build.
Old: b150 mobo, ddr4 2133, 6600k, 1060, 1 ssd 1 hdd, hyper 212
New: Asus maximus z170, ddr4 3600k cl15, corsair h105.

I am blown away by this motherboard, I've been missing out by going with bare essential boards. I got my 6600k to 4.6ghz@ 1.35v ~62c after an hour at load.

I'll be moving it into a phanteks p400 when it gets here. The fedex guy just didnt even try to deliver the package yesterday and updated tracking says customer unavailable. Meanwhile a different fedex guy delivered everything at noon.

Still have an upgrade itch. Maybe better cooling for my 1060 and monitor mounts.

Holy SHIT. That chrome is AMAZING. Been building since 2006 why is this the first time I have ever seen a chromed out CPU cooler? That with the riing fans gets you a 9/10. Address GPU sag and do 1 more cool thing for a 10/10.
Old pic you had on your HDD? I miss the way computers used to look.
Hey someone with a real wataer cooling system. That probably cost 1/3rd what an EK/Alphacool loop would.
Your build has been in every thread for ever. Yeah, it's gorgeous. Blue theme is hard mode. You could get creative with some blue dinoc. Maybe cover the shroud in it. 10/10.
Chrome pipes make me so hard. Can you OC thaat Xeon on a x99? Why such a low frequency CPU matched with a geforce? Seems silly. Low frequency/multicore implies workstation but then you have a gaming gpu and not a quadro.
Favorite build yet. You hit exactly the aesthetic I was building a cart for the other day. Understated matte black. Seriously this is god tier. Favorite one so far.
kek dat ek predator. you must hate money
No consideration given to aesthetics/10. I respect function > form.

The blue of those cables is just so gorgeous.
Too much going on, I don't like it.
Nice. I didn't have the balls to go ryzen. I do 144hz@1080p and it would degrade my experience I think. Maybe next gen.
dark/10
That amd cooler is so fucking nice.

Here are some WoW benchmarks from my upgrade. It was immense. This is 1080p 7/10 quality settings. [email protected].

PCs dont need "GAYMER RBG VOMIT" you faggot.

Did you mean: 7 Days to Die

TO DO:
>Replace CPU heatsink fan , one that matches the white/blue theme (current one is a different shade of white, and its annoying)
>replace gfx card with nvidia with a white shroud, or paint one.
>replace 2.5" drives with 3.5" (waiting for good prices on 4TB drives)
>get 2 more HDD trays

woops 1 more
>get some more matching ram, bought them at seperate times and seperate sale prices

>Holy SHIT. That chrome is AMAZING
Thanks! I kinda fell in love with the Alpenföhn Olymp the first time I saw it.

A GPU holder is on its way btw!

Just make one for a couple bucks.

makes it run better

>Old pic you had on your HDD? I miss the way computers used to look.
Nope. My actual machine right now. (the date even says so - 16 March 2016)

The one in the background IS the one that is older. (Pentium 4 2.4GHz,ASRock P4i65G,40GB WDC,1GB RAM,Radeon HD3450 AGP 512MB and a ASUS DVD-RW,running XP SP3)

As of now,I have 4 computers in my house, ranging from Athlon XP to Pentium E5200,by the way.

>hueland
Still beats me how you couldn't at least get those cheap low-end K-MEX or Deer/JNC/Frontier (usually easy to recognize by either a planet or the old Internet Explorer logo on the side panel) case. Not from >hueland (I'm from Romania) but here they're cheap as chips,being the lowest end possible (with mid being Delux and the high end being of course Segotep and such)

New case just got here. Transplanting now. Will report back

bclck strap to 105 for 3.3ghz, basically a 5820k on stock but with 6 more cores. Since most of my workflow depends on CPU (vmware, FEM, heavy circuit simulation, etc) i have no need for a quadro, it would perform the same with an iGPU but i like to play games too

>>> Anonymous 5 hours ago No.59

I'm done. Posting pictures of the aalmost completely new computer. I just wish the GPU was nicer, maybe a ASUS Strix. Thinking about selling it and buying a 1080 but I feel like they're grossly overpriced.

The pictures do not do it justice, I'm blown away by how nice it is IRL.

galaxy s4 takes such shit pictures.

stock touchjizz has great camera
custom roms are aids as fuck though.

It's the hardware, not the software. I bought the phone for $100 last summer NIB so I can't complain but yeah if I had a nice camera you guys could see whaat I'm seeiing.

Ryzen 1800x
1070 hybrid
Corsair 110i
32gb corsair vengeance 3000mhz
240gb sandisk ssd

Fuck the h440 is so nice. I'm envious of you guys that went for ryzen. I just need every drop of single thread pref I can get so I couldn't justify it even though I desperately want it.

Gorgeous hardware

oldguts

still clean looks good!

Such an interesting case.. I love the 904.

Underrated post

I was dumber than anything at the time, if I had any knowledge about pc building I wouldn't have chosen that

I replaced my cooler (forgot to take pics tho) and overclocked my processor easily to 4.4GHz 1.35V, let's see if there is some improvement

But the thing is, on my next pc i'll make sure to buy everything with caution, I got this one from a store, some 4 years ago

Never said anything about lights mate. Can just have some color coordinated parts. Like white cables.

Could be the opposite. I have led ridden video card and motherboard. Not out of choice but they were the best parts available at the time. (ROG ranger board and classified EVGA card).

All of it stuffed in a windowless fractal R5.