dudududu dududuu dududuud duuu duddu

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHVJVQzHv5Q

I suffer from DPSD, it sucks.

Let's have some proper night music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmp7E0CWRnM

Iktfb

maybe with some benis in ur boipussy you'll fall asleep

what is dpsd?

Delayed sleep phase disorder. Basically my boy doesn't create any melantonin until like 2PM.

I have a test in two days too, and I'm utterly fucked if I fail. Hope I don't fall asleep.

alright

youtube.com/watch?v=GOig_hnCj-w

i did dream of gf

Wow, I just read up on that and it fits my insomnia to a T. I've had insomnia for a fucking decade and went as far as to see a ENT doctor and had three sleep tests and they told me I had fucking sleep apnea so I bought a really expensive cpap machine that I never used or needed. The fucking doctors here suck ass. I can't believe I've never even heard of DSPD until now. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

That's how I found out about it and why I always mention it by name. Spent 10 years lying awake night after night, thinking I played too many video games or something.

I've also come up with a decent solution if you're interested.

I have ADD
r8.

>I've also come up with a decent solution if you're interested.
I am

So you heard it here first too? that's funny

Well not here, just somewhere in the internet.

So I can't force myself to sleep, but I can force myself to stay awake. When sleepiness hits me (usually like a truck) I stay awake a few extra hours. Since the sleep phase is delayed my body adjusts to the new time, and after a few days my extremely late sleeping schedule becomes extremely early instead. Then I can maintain it pretty well for two months, keeping regular times and falling asleep fast like a normal person.

I'm currently shifting, but it won't be optimal in time since this test came out of nowhere. Also I wouldn't recommend staying up too long in the interest of speeding up the process, I've had some pretty nasty backlash. Like being unable to sleep longer than 3 hours for a whole week.

Never tried any drugs, how do they work? I've knicked a few sleeping pills in the past but they had no effect, they just made my body real sluggish and I still couldn't sleep.

I've tried ambien it made me trip, it can be fun but doesn't make you sleep any better. I was on Lunesta for a year but the longer I took it the less it worked to the point I just gave up. Pills can help but if you will become dependent on them at some point and they don't work anymore. Anybody who has used them for a long time will tell you the same, they're not a long term solution.

I bought a CBT therapy program that is supposed to be the most effective treatment for insomnia but its not easy. I keep fucking it up and having to start over, there are five steps and you have to master each step before progressing onto the next. Here's the link:

cbtforinsomnia.com/autoresponder/JoinNowConfirmation.html

I'll try your suggestion about staying up and trying to shift schedules. I've sorta tried that in the past but I was staying awake unintentionally and every time I tried going to bed at an normal time like 11pm I just couldn't sleep. I'd just toss and turn and fall asleep six hours later if at all.
>they just made my body real sluggish and I still couldn't sleep.
that's exactly what happened to me after using them for awhile.

I've tried a lot of those techniques with 0 results. It was such an indescribable joy when I pulled off my own thing and it worked where a million other methods failed.

Possibly unrelated but be careful if you ever go in for an operation, it took forever for the gas to knock me out and that's when I was just a child.

Well I've only been under once and it for having my tonsils removed. I was semi-conscious I guess but it was as the dentist said it would be like.

Try counting Swedes

I tried this for so long that I started having nightmares about numbers, no joke.

Well, guess everyone went to sleep except me. Time for uni. Godspeed, bros.