What happens here?

What happens here?

Are you going to post this thread every single day until you run out of states?

jews

Upstate is beautiful. It's paradise on Earth.
Catskills aren't too bad either.

Everything outside of NYC is nice.

Literally everything

>NYC
Everything
>Anywhere else
Nothing

jewish america

it's where all the business that's not in California is

Everything, the global economy revolves around wall street

nyc is literally the only relevant part of the state you dipshit

what is it with 4chans hatred of cities? are you really all just a bunch of rural cousinfucking conservative rednecks who don't like cities because of MUH SJWS

>It's paradise on Earth.

Calm down kid, it's just a poor mans New Hampshire.

Upstate is essentially New England, in everything but name.

>relevance determines quality
Are you sure you're old enough to post here?

quality is determined by the amount of shit you have to do, and i guess if you're a fucking retard living in the boonies and playing with sticks is quality for you

why the fuck do you think NYC is so relevant, it's the capital of the goddamn planet

What's your obsession with "relevance"?

At any rate, you write like the product of the proud NYC school system.

because it's not relevant without reason? why the fuck do you think everybody wants to move there instead of some shitheap in the middle of pennsylvania? you actually have the world at your fingertips in nyc

>everybody wants to move there

wew

nah you're right, everyone would rather move to murfreesboro, tennessee

california and NYC, those are the two places most people want to be, deal with it

You're having really long conversations with yourself, kid.

Try to get out of your apartment sometime, and do some camping. It'll help you to relax.

>Upstate is essentially New England

No it isn't. The Adirondacks are Laurentian NOT Appalachian.

more people are moving out than in. It's too fucking expensive.

why's it so expensive?

because everyone wants to fucking be there

I live there

The city is not worth the price tag, everyone is a selfish asshole or a tourist.

Rest of the state is awesome except for Buffalo, which is utter shit.

> triggered Bronx poorfag is losing his mind

A state of Canadian cock slaves. Also they are obsessed with sriracha sauce

Corruption in the State Legislature.

The only really nice thing about NYC is the public transport and the low crime rates. Otherwise it's overrated and overvalued.

>Discount Canada

And it's only good my American subway standards.

The NYC subway is dilapidated and dirty. Even the commies have way better subways than the US.

These

Upstate is Quebec but without the French, the NYC is a big city full of brown people and jews.

the fact that you have every single world cuisine a subways distance away, world class shopping everywhere, broadway shows regularly coming and going giving you the opportunity to see the best theater the world has to offer, all sorts of different cultural festivals, all sorts of opportunities to meet and make friends with foreign tourists, just the thought that you live in the heart of western civilization

i guess when all you value is staying inside playing video games and NO SJWS nyc seems kinda shitty

is NYC really full of cockroaches? We have rats here but NYC is not even really that far away but we don't have cockroaches. Those things are terrifying

That's because it's old as fuck though, sone subways cars have literally been in constant service since the 50's.

I don't live in NYC but when I visited I don't remember seeing any, just rats.

Here in Florida we have an unbelievable amount of cockroaches and palmetto bugs. Come visit.

I went to Orlando and that's where I got my fear of them. Never seen one here

>cockroaches and palmetto bugs

Can you explain the difference?
When I was in SC, I apparently made the mistake of confusing the two and some asshole lost his mind because "roaches is dirty and palmetto bugs is OK!"

lol they're literally the same thing

>Mfw Canadian invaders shitting up my Uni

Fuck off REEEEEEEEEEE
Nigger, i fucking live here. While there's a shitton of stuff to do, you're only going to have time to do it if your parents are rich. More people are still moving away from the city than towards it because there are cities like Austin or Phoenix we that are both cheaper and actually have decent urban planning nowadays. I don't blame them, NY loses its charm after you've lived here long enough.

just means american cockroach, they live in palmetto plants a lot.

There are a few different types of roach, oriental and German I think are the common ones

If we moved wall street to Wyoming what would happen?