I'm turning 23 this summer

I'm turning 23 this summer.

1. You're cunt
2. You're age
3. How has your life turned out so far?

1.Flag
3.Got accepted into college with a good scholarship and planning to go into ROTC for free college and a nice looking record.

stupid brag fagging normie scum

flag
I'm very disappointed thus far.

Flag
Got into one of the best public unis here (yes here its a big deal to get public education) and have a decent amount of friends so fine

A leaf
Kissless virgin, seasonal job from may to october, never had a gf. Been dead inside for a few years now.

portugal
luckiest motherfucker alive to be quite honest. got accepted into one of the best uni's in Scotland even though my highschool grade average was a 14/20

flag
quite disappointing (could be worse though)

Ok, kiebasa. You tell me what you got.

1. USA
2. 20
3. I need to be a girl or kill myself. I cannot take it anymore

1. You're cunt
Portugal
2. You're age
3. How has your life turned out so far?
Well... It it wasn't for a great relationship i had last year where i discovered the meaning of love, life would be extremely disapointing. Now i will spend this summer with her before she departs for Canada. After that, i fear that everything that will last between us will be the sweetest memories.
Other than that, i think it will be very hard for me to ever find a good job and live a dignified life and pic related is a likely future

flag
experienced relationships, hard break ups, expensive whores, expensive chocolates, expensive drinks, riches, poverty, finished college two years ago and now things are getting stable once again.

1. Canada
2. 20
3. Lost virginity last year but fucked it up and only hit it twice. i have no future prospects

bit shit

flag
1 year to go of my masters degree

so uh, dunno mane.

1. France
2. 30
3. A total disaster, no job, no diplomas, no friends, no gf, fat, balding, short, ugly, hairy, still living with my parents.

UK
Got a gf but I'm lonely in this stupid city (Paris). I should have got a job in a different place where people are actually friendly and approachable and not cunts 24/7

soft cunt

1. USA
2. 21
3. Private contractor and owner of two small businesses. Neither earn much now, but there is great potential in the future if I continue to put the work in. Currently the contracting pays the bills. Breddy good desu

>fat, balding, short, ugly, hairy
yeah yeah you had that covered in #1

1. Poortugal
2. 26
3. Shit. Jobless, workless, khv, no friends. Only myself to blame.

Nice banter senpai, I guess those alpha males I see are not french.

>been dead inside for a few years now

Damn, I think that's how I feel too

1.flag
2. 25
3. slave wage job, literally want to die, depressed, miserable, hate life.

1.flag
3. On my third year of community college, need one more class to transfer which I currently have a D in. If all goes well, I pass with a C and I get to transfer to a real university and take on several thousand dollars worth of loans for what'll probably be a useless degree. If I fail, I'll have to retake it in the summer and I probably won't get to transfer till next spring, if I do at all. Living at home. No job. No gf. Life's nowhere near where I thought it would be even just 3 years ago. Still, for some reason I've never been happier in my life.

Sup 1993 friend.
Flag
Not great, but it could be worse, so I'm not mad.