When will this be available again and why don't they make enough to supply demand?

when will this be available again and why don't they make enough to supply demand?
nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/geforce-gtx-1080-ti/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait for the board partner cards. Why do you want the shitty reference blower?

Huh

>why don't they make enough?

maybe because it's fucking hard to do and yields are relatively low, explaining the higher price. can people not fucking think?

>huh

t. sperglord building his first gayming "rig" with 1800X Ryzen and 32gb of ram

>t. sperglord building his first gayming "rig" with 1800X Ryzen and 32gb of ram
what?

>doesn't comprehend a word I've just said
you are autistic

huh

Maybe they though that not enough people were actually retarded enough to pay $700 for a graphics card, but apparently they were wrong.

huh?

Availability is expected next week.

The last four digits of your post, back to Sup Forums nazi

Sup Forums here, we don't want him

Holy shit please go buy a console you fucking faggot. I hear the Nintendo Switch is nice, go buy that. Stay the fuck away from computers.

kys sperg

Just wait for Volta.

Huh

>1800X Ryzen and 32gb of ram

Yes. Because I can afford it and don't need to start a house fire just for "muh overclox"

i'n sure your minecraft is going to run swimmingly

>2x the SMEGMA

Wowie!

At least I'll have a house to play it in.

DELETE THIS

kek

fuck off wait fag

Are those a bunch of nurses dressed as angels (for Halloween presumably)? That's...really fucking rad

No, they sleep in corey feldmans mansion for money and are called corey's angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZ67H9JHAHM

Well shit, that's significantly less rad.

not op. but i just want it because its pretty and nicer to unbox. im going to add it to my loop anyway so the blower garbage doesnt matter.

You also would buy an common bread for 100bucks if the bitch tells you it takes 3 months to bake it.can people not fucking think

Kike

Nobody actually cares about this card, shill.

Sup Forums ------->

Nvidia has shipped GPUs to partners to make cards, it's in the partners hands now

Do you guys realize you are all answering an nvidia shill?

sage

It's better for SLI

Ive got someone to buy both my 1080s for £350 each, im waiting though as I want a decent closed looped watercooled ti.